PDA

View Full Version : My First Arrest

nevadamedic
11-16-2007, 02:14 AM
I made my first arrest at my job tonight. It's a real shitty feeling knowing your taking someone's freedom away eventhough they are a "crook". He shoplifted a couple items and I stopped him. He gave me a couple names, 2 socials, 2 phone numbers and two addresses. He barely spoke english. I called Reno PD to ask them so they could run him for me and it came back as a bad identity and they were sending a unit. He admitted to being in this country illegally. RPD showed up and took him and put an immigration hold on him for a theft of less then $5.00. I was just going to take his information, give him a tresspass warning and kick him loose until he started lying over and over again.

I have been a strong advocate of arresting and deporting an illegal but it really makes you feel like shit when your involved with it and when they are stealing because they are hungry.

stephanie
11-16-2007, 03:43 AM
There's nothing wrong with you feeling some compassion for the people you arrest....But if you are sworn to uphold our laws of the United States then it is your duty to follow them....As it seems American citizens are expected to do...but there seems to be another law or no law for an illegal immigrant...

I wonder if I would treated so fair if I went to Mexico and broke their laws.....???????
Doubt it...But hey...why should us American citizens EXPECT ANYTHING MORE..
We are the mean ole patsy's..........Us American Citizens who get dumped on around everything thing we do....regarding illegal immigrants...Poor them invading our Country illegally and SHAME ON US for not bowing down and accepting it.....

Maybe you should look for another job...??:cheers2:

diuretic
11-16-2007, 04:58 AM
In Mexico it's all about who you are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsty_MacColl

stephanie
11-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Those goddam Mexican Elicits who run Mexico couldn't continue living their fucking high life without them shoving their poor on us American citizens...and who felt the human spirit of trying to take care of them...But now we have been OVERRUN.......yet we American citizens are the Bastards for asking for some relief from the invasion of our country......

It was nice having the United States of America...

Now we are the United States of...hyphenated of NOTHING.....

I'm glad I won't be around to see our downfall, but I have a couple of kids who will........it makes me sad..

diuretic
11-16-2007, 05:13 AM
If Mexico wasn't so corrupt, if it was governed by politicians who actually wanted to govern rather than make themselves and their elite mates rich and powerful, then the poor folks who flee into the US to try and get ahead, wouldn't have to. Fair dinkum, the US should be engineering a coup against the corrupt bastards that are in power, bring them down and put in a properly-elected government, that would sort out your illegals problem in about two weeks.

stephanie
11-16-2007, 05:41 AM
If Mexico wasn't so corrupt, if it was governed by politicians who actually wanted to govern rather than make themselves and their elite mates rich and powerful, then the poor folks who flee into the US to try and get ahead, wouldn't have to. Fair dinkum, the US should be engineering a coup against the corrupt bastards that are in power, bring them down and put in a properly-elected government, that would sort out your illegals problem in about two weeks.

It sounds rough and tough...but you know what I came from the old school...
Save our country as any cost....

I wish we had everyone on our side....but we don't...and watching the people who live within our own country not willing to STAND UP for our Country,.............
we are up a shit creek without a paddle...and our Country is lost....I expect to see the European government type here in the near future....they talk as if the Conservatives want to get rid of FREEDOMS......look at the EU style of goverment............I can say....I did live my life as a free person....man I loved it......:dance:

diuretic
11-16-2007, 05:47 AM
I do try and not comment on immigration matters in the States because frankly it's none of my business and any perspective I have is that of an outsider on a very domestic issue, so I generally keep my trap shut (yes, I can do it, I've been taking lessons :laugh2:)

But from time to time it occurs to me that those folks may not do a runner out of their own country if things weren't so bloody pitiful for them. I've never been to Mexico so I'm going totally off secondhand reports but I've been told it's a wonderful country and culture at the level of the ordinary people but terribly corrupt among the descendants of the Spanish rulers.

Bush should have invaded Mexico :salute:

stephanie
11-16-2007, 06:23 AM
I do try and not comment on immigration matters in the States because frankly it's none of my business and any perspective I have is that of an outsider on a very domestic issue, so I generally keep my trap shut (yes, I can do it, I've been taking lessons :laugh2:)

But from time to time it occurs to me that those folks may not do a runner out of their own country if things weren't so bloody pitiful for them. I've never been to Mexico so I'm going totally off secondhand reports but I've been told it's a wonderful country and culture at the level of the ordinary people but terribly corrupt among the descendants of the Spanish rulers.

Bush should have invaded Mexico :salute:

I like you a whole lot Diuretic....But you did get you shot in with Bush, but we Americans are unfortunately waking up to the last few fucking Presidents who hasn't done anything about this...

What's it matter to you all in Australia....you Country isn't being INVADED...

When it starts happening to you all.....don't fucking come crying to us...I don't believe we are screaming out of your alls help to help us from this invasion of our southern so called neighbors:cheers2:

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 06:28 AM
I made my first arrest at my job tonight. It's a real shitty feeling knowing your taking someone's freedom away eventhough they are a "crook". He shoplifted a couple items and I stopped him. He gave me a couple names, 2 socials, 2 phone numbers and two addresses. He barely spoke english. I called Reno PD to ask them so they could run him for me and it came back as a bad identity and they were sending a unit. He admitted to being in this country illegally. RPD showed up and took him and put an immigration hold on him for a theft of less then $5.00. I was just going to take his information, give him a tresspass warning and kick him loose until he started lying over and over again.

I have been a strong advocate of arresting and deporting an illegal but it really makes you feel like shit when your involved with it and when they are stealing because they are hungry.

Oh for crying out loud nm... would have felt the same amount of "passion" for an American citizen? Get real man. The fuckin' guy was a CRIMINAL! He entered this country ILLEGALY, and now he's going around stealing shit still breaking the law, AND YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? What a fucking JOKE!

diuretic
11-16-2007, 06:33 AM
I like you a whole lot Diuretic....But you did get you shot in with Bush, but we Americans are unfortunately waking up to the last few fucking Presidents who hasn't done anything about this...[/quote

NEWSFLASH! Bush is an idiot and I'll get a shot every time I can at him or Cheney, the tame bird murderer, you can put money on it Steph. Ah, but that's easy, like shooting fish in a barrel, you have two idiots in the White House, too damn easy for me. :laugh2:

[QUOTE=stephanie:]
What's it matter to you all in Australia....you Country isn't being INVADED...

Hey, we wouldn't have a bloody clue if it was anyway! There'd have to be a bunch of Martians taking a frigging Sydney Harbour cruise before we'd wake up to it! Our coastline is unguarded! Un-bloody-guarded! We know our north coast is vacation time for Indonesian fishermen but you reckon we do anything about it? No frigging way because of our dumbarse federal government. Huh, you think you've got problems. Your ilegals are nicking your crap jobs, ours are knocking off our trepang!

When it starts happening to you all.....don't fucking come crying to us...I don't believe we are screaming out of your alls help to help us from this invasion of our southern so called neighbors:cheers2:

Hey, get those Tecate breweries going and be smart about it, I love that beer. Damn pissy Corona, yuppy piss, get me some real beer! :cheers2:

stephanie
11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=Stephanie;154620]I like you a whole lot Diuretic....But you did get you shot in with Bush, but we Americans are unfortunately waking up to the last few fucking Presidents who hasn't done anything about this...[/quote

NEWSFLASH! Bush is an idiot and I'll get a shot every time I can at him or Cheney, the tame bird murderer, you can put money on it Stephen. Ah, but that's easy, like shooting fish in a barrel, you have two idiots in the White House, too damn easy for me. :laugh2:

Hey, we wouldn't have a bloody clue if it was anyway! There have to be a bunch of Martians taking a frigging Sydney Harbour cruise before we'd wake up to it! Our coastline is unguarded! Un-bloody-guarded! We know our north coast is vacation time for Indonesian fishermen but you reckon we do anything about it? No frigging way because of our dumbarse federal government. Huh, you think you've got problems. Your illegals are nicking your crap jobs, ours are knocking off our trepang!

Hey, get those Tecate breweries going and be smart about it, I love that beer. Damn pissy Corona, yuppy piss, get me some real beer! :cheers2:

Ok...nice taking with you....see ya later..I realize this problem doesnt mean shit to you....so have a cherry time...

glockmail
11-16-2007, 06:37 AM
I have been a strong advocate of arresting and deporting an illegal but it really makes you feel like shit when your involved with it and when they are stealing because they are hungry. Congrats for doing your part for protecting America. He'll get 3 squares a day until deported back to wherever. Jobs are not hard to come by, so if he was stealing "because he was hungry" then he's a lazy bum and deserves to be deported.

diuretic
11-16-2007, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=diuretic;154633]

Ok...nice taking with you....see ya later..I realize this problem doesnt mean shit to you....so have a cherry time...

Was it something I said? :confused:

Bugger, I hate that.

red states rule
11-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Congrats for doing your part for protecting America. He'll get 3 squares a day until deported back to wherever. Jobs are not hard to come by, so if he was stealing "because he was hungry" then he's a lazy bum and deserves to be deported.

He may even get to watch football on satellite TV

stephanie
11-16-2007, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=stephanie;154636]

Was it something I said? :confused:

Bugger, I hate that.

Hey don't worry about...You can sit across the pond and laugh you ass at us....so fucking have it..You seem to see us as worrying about our Country as a joke..When and if it hits you all....I'll try and remember to laugh...:laugh2:

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Congrats for doing your part for protecting America. He'll get 3 squares a day until deported back to wherever. Jobs are not hard to come by, so if he was stealing "because he was hungry" then he's a lazy bum and deserves to be deported.

Glock... brother... you need some gastric bypass man... :puke:

glockmail
11-16-2007, 06:48 AM

I can hear the compassionate liberals screaming now.

Mexico is a corrupt country and its why its people are so poor. But the corruption permeates the entie government, right down to the cop on the beat. All America can do is shine the harsh light of day on that fact but our government won't do it for diplomatic reasons so that leaves the media. However the American media is also elitist so apparently sympathetic to their fellow elites.

The way I see it it comes down to two differing economic beliefs:
1. There needs to be lots of poor in order for some to be rich (finite wealth).
2. Although there will always be poor, their numbers can be minimized and everyone can be well-off because there is no limit to the production of wealth.

diuretic
11-16-2007, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE=glockmail;154648]I can hear the compassionate liberals screaming now.

Mexico is a corrupt country and its why its people are so poor. But the corruption permeates the entie government, right down to the cop on the beat. All America can do is shine the harsh light of day on that fact but our government won't do it for diplomatic reasons so that leaves the media. However the American media is also elitist so apparently sympathetic to their fellow elites.

2. Although there will always be poor, their numbers can be minimized and everyone can be well-off because there is no limit to the production of wealth.[/QUOTE

That makes sense - hey I'm not trying to be patronising here, don't think that please, I'm just thinking and hitting the keys as I think about things. So, Mexico has chosen and is pursuing 1. while the US has chosen and is pursuing 2. Is that right? (again, a comment, no bear trap here, just asking).

stephanie
11-16-2007, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE=glockmail;154648]I can hear the compassionate liberals screaming now.

2. Although there will always be poor, their numbers can be minimized and everyone can be well-off because there is no limit to the production of wealth.[/QUOTE

That makes sense - hey I'm not trying to be patronising here, don't think that please, I'm just thinking and hitting the keys as I think about things. So, Mexico has chosen and is pursuing 1. while the US has chosen and is pursuing 2. Is that right? (again, a comment, no bear trap here, just asking).

Well then...you won't mind if we start sending them your way???
Let us know...we could us the help...:poke:

red states rule
11-16-2007, 06:56 AM
[QUOTE=diuretic;154651]

Well then...you won't mind if we start sending them your way???
Let us know...we could us the help...:poke:

Not in his neighborhoood!!!!

He might move to the US if we did that

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Australia is having their problems too, with muslims. But NOTHING like the problems were having with the invasion from the south. The mexican invasion of America is largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of the world.

I'm afraid the only way we could ever solve the problem with a finite conclusion, would be to declare war on Mexico.

red states rule
11-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Australia is having their problems too, with muslims. But NOTHING like the problems were having with the invasion from the south. The mexican invasion of America is largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of world.

I'm afraid the only way we could ever solve the problem with a finite conclusion, would be to declare war on Mexico.

Look how Mexico decides who gets driver's licenses in their country

Not legal? No Mexican driver's license for you

By Chris Hawley, USA TODAY
MEXICO CITY — The question of whether to give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants has ignited a national debate in the United States.
Yet in Mexico, the biggest source of immigrants to the USA, there's no debate: If you're not in the country legally, you can't get a driver's license.

All of Mexico's 31 states, along with the federal district of Mexico City, require foreigners to present a valid visa if they want a driver's license, according to a survey of states by USA TODAY.

"When it comes to foreigners, we're a little more strict here," said Alejandro Ruíz, director of education at the Mexican Automobile Association.

The issue took the national spotlight after presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton said a move by the New York governor to give licenses to illegal immigrants "makes a lot of sense" during a debate.

Proponents said the plan would have made the roads safer by ensuring that drivers are trained and insured, but the ensuing public outcry forced Gov. Eliot Spitzer to abandon the effort this week. U.S. Rep. Pete King, R-N.Y., filed a bill Wednesday that would bar states from any future attempts to give licenses to illegal immigrants.

Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington allow drivers to get licenses without proving they are legal residents, according to the National Immigration Law Center. Most other states require applicants to prove they are citizens or legal residents.

In Mexico, by contrast, the policy is similar across the country and often strictly enforced.

"The fact that all 31 states in Mexico would have such a common-sense position … shows to me a certain hypocrisy on the part of the Mexican government, because they are constantly criticizing those of us in Congress who want immigration laws to be tougher up here," King said.

Licensing offices in all of Mexico's 31 states, along with the Federal District, where Mexico City lies, said they require applicants to prove their citizenship, preferably by showing a voter registration card issued by the Federal Elections Institute.

(Foreign tourists who are in Mexico temporarily can drive using their foreign licenses, the states said. Most U.S. states have a similar exemption for visitors.)

Mexican officials said rules are strictly enforced, especially in southern states that have a problem with illegal immigrants from Central America.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-11-15-mexicolicense_N.htm

glockmail
11-16-2007, 07:07 AM
I can hear the compassionate liberals screaming now.

2. Although there will always be poor, their numbers can be minimized and everyone can be well-off because there is no limit to the production of wealth. [lost bracket replaced]

Only 1/2 of the US is pursuing method 2. The Democrat/ liberals believe in method #1; hence our problem.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Australia is having their problems too, with muslims. But NOTHING like the problems were having with the invasion from the south. The mexican invasion of America is largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of the world.

I'm afraid the only way we could ever solve the problem with a finite conclusion, would be to declare war on Mexico. You may be right. After all they have declared (silently) war on us. Few of these illegals are interested in learning our language and becoming part of our culture. They want us to learn their language and adapt to theirs. Countries go to war to do that, therefore they have decalred war on us.

diuretic
11-16-2007, 07:13 AM

We're not having that many problems with Muslims. We've had a Muslim community here since the 19th Century (where I am). The first mosque in Australia was built in a really isolated area north of here - http://images.slsa.sa.gov.au/mpcimg/15470/B15341.htm -

it's primarily in the eastern states there's been some aggro lately and that's not religious, it's cultural and some of it has to do with good old Aussie xenophobia. I've had Muslim students in my classes, no problem. But yes, your issues with illegals from Mexico are very different from our situation.

stephanie
11-16-2007, 07:18 AM
I've become disenchanted....

I hate to be laughed at and have to admit how much of a fool I've been for trying to be a good person....only to have the good person in me have it turned around and slung shit right back in my face...it's not a great feeling...Maybe.....Shame on me:clap:

glockmail
11-16-2007, 07:19 AM
We're not having that many problems with Muslims. We've had a Muslim community here since the 19th Century (where I am). The first mosque in Australia was built in a really isolated area north of here - http://images.slsa.sa.gov.au/mpcimg/15470/B15341.htm -

it's primarily in the eastern states there's been some aggro lately and that's not religious, it's cultural and some of it has to do with good old Aussie xenophobia. I've had Muslim students in my classes, no problem. But yes, your issues with illegals from Mexico are very different from our situation.

You don't have a problem because they are a tiny minority. The Koran instructs them to be good citizens in a foreign country, breed their way into a majority then take over with violence. This will take a few generations. Your head will be worm food so no worries about it being lopped off. Your gandkids, maybe. But hey that's not you're problem, right?

diuretic
11-16-2007, 07:21 AM

I hate to be laughed at and have to admit how much of a fool I've been for trying to be a good person....only just to have the good person in me have it turned around and sling shit right back in my face...it's not a great feeling...Shame on me:clap:

Did I do that?

If I did it wasn't intended.

diuretic
11-16-2007, 07:28 AM
You don't have a problem because they are a tiny minority. The Koran instructs them to be good citizens in a foreign country, breed their way into a majority then take over with violence. This will take a few generations. Your head will be worm food so no worries about it being lopped off. Your gandkids, maybe. But hey that's not you're problem, right?

Frankly that's, as they say, the product of a fevered imagination. The world isn't mediaeval ( well apart from Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan and a few other places). History is replete with cruelty by Christians towards Muslims, the forced conversions or exile in Spain or example (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco). But the world isn't as it was. Let's not use a mediaeval model to discuss contemporary affairs, we're a bit more up to date than the Saudis.

stephanie
11-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Did I do that?

If I did it wasn't intended.

No this was not directed at you...even thought I might of wanted to...

When I don't quote someone that is just it...my own thoughts...

guday...:cheers2:

diuretic
11-16-2007, 07:31 AM
No this was not directed at you...even thought I might of wanted to...

When I don't quote someone that is just it...my own thoughts...

guday...:cheers2:

Give me a belting, I don't have a problem with that (in writing I mean), I give as good as I get back. No problems there.

G'day :D :cheers2: <----- that is not Fosters in those bottles :laugh2:

stephanie
11-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Give me a belting, I don't have a problem with that (in writing I mean), I give as good as I get back. No problems there.

G'day :D :cheers2: <----- that is not Fosters in those bottles :laugh2:

Learn something new every G'day...

And don't get me started on wanting to belt your ass...:laugh2:.:cheers2:

diuretic
11-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Learn something new every G'day...

And don't get me started on wanting to belt your ass...:laugh2:.:cheers2:

Well, maybe when we know each other a bit better :laugh2:

stephanie
11-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Well, maybe when we know each other a bit better :laugh2:

Maybe my dear...:laugh2:.:cheers2:

glockmail
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Frankly that's, as they say, the product of a fevered imagination. The world isn't mediaeval ( well apart from Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan and a few other places). History is replete with cruelty by Christians towards Muslims, the forced conversions or exile in Spain or example (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco). But the world isn't as it was. Let's not use a mediaeval model to discuss contemporary affairs, we're a bit more up to date than the Saudis.

How naïve. Islam has been trying to take over the world since its inception. The link that you provide merely shows the Christian reversal of that process in Europe during one period. The actual history started with Mohamed and is ongoing.

carbonbased
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM

Someone told me once: Feel for them, not like them and you'll be fine.

82Marine89
11-16-2007, 08:38 AM

Bull shit. Every time I partake in the apprehension of illegal immigrants trying to break into this country I get excited. Maybe if the bastard wasn't here illegally he could get a good job and wouldn't be so hungry.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Someone told me once: Feel for them, not like them and you'll be fine.
Someone told you some worthless shit.

carbonbased
11-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Someone told you some worthless shit.

I'm fine.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 09:10 AM
im sure you are but someone still told you some worthless shit! :laugh2:

carbonbased
11-16-2007, 09:18 AM
im sure you are but someone still told you some worthless shit! :laugh2:

:laugh2:

(Please - your avatar - the beard is horrible)

glockmail
11-16-2007, 09:28 AM

(Please - your avatar - the beard is horrible) Ask LOki to shave! :lol:

jackass
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Ask LOki to shave! :lol:

Dude...I dont care who you think it is...PLEASE just remove it!

Hagbard Celine
11-16-2007, 11:36 AM
The guy you nabbed sounds like a real "winner."

nevadamedic
11-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh for crying out loud nm... would have felt the same amount of "passion" for an American citizen? Get real man. The fuckin' guy was a CRIMINAL! He entered this country ILLEGALY, and now he's going around stealing shit still breaking the law, AND YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? What a fucking JOKE!

Anytime you take someone's freedom from them doesn't make you feel great.

Kathianne
11-16-2007, 12:24 PM

Really, removing criminals from the streets is not rewarding? I know many that would differ with that.

nevadamedic
11-16-2007, 12:30 PM
The guy you nabbed sounds like a real "winner."

That's why I grabbed him.

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM

YOU may be a "little more up to date," but I can assure you, the muslim religion and what the koran instructs it's followers to do are NOT. And if you think that they don't have plans to make YOU bend to THEIR WAYS, you're kidding yourself, but you're not kidding anyone here. If they WEREN'T pushing YOU to bend to THEIR WAYS, you people wouldn't be squacking about them right now.

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:15 PM

I hate to be laughed at and have to admit how much of a fool I've been for trying to be a good person....only to have the good person in me have it turned around and slung shit right back in my face...it's not a great feeling...Maybe.....Shame on me:clap:

Don't EVEN feel disenchanted....

Your earlier comments in this thread were right on the fuckin' money.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Dude...I dont care who you think it is...PLEASE just remove it!
OK I hope this is better but I deserve some pos rep for granting your wish. :lol:

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:19 PM

If I got the chance to have an illegal alien arrested, especially one caught red handed thievin', I'd be in seventh heaven, so don't tell me that shit.

You ARE a liberal nm, just like that little pussy cat in your avatar. Either that, or you have some very misplaced priorities.

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:22 PM
OK I hope this is better but I deserve some pos rep for granting your wish. :lol:

That's one of Stephanie's old avatars.

nevadamedic
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM

You don't need to be posting your picture on here anymore.............:laugh2:

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:29 PM
That's one of Stephanie's old avatars.

Nope. I got the picture off Drudge or NewsMax, then painted a little black over her lip. That's all, I swear. Any resemblance to a historical figger is purely coincidental.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:31 PM
You don't need to be posting your picture on here anymore.............:laugh2:
Hey I've warned you before about the cats man. They're waiting for you to stroke out then.... fresh meat!

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Nope. I got the picture off Drudge or NewsMax, then painted a little black over her lip. That's all, I swear. Any resemblance to a historical figger is purely coincidental.

OK... then you're the one who's already had it up before, because this isn't the first time I've seen it.

I think you should have kept the FAT MAN... :laugh:

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:34 PM
OK... then you're the one who's already had it up before, because this isn't the first time I've seen it.

I think you should have kept the FAT MAN... :laugh: PMP neg'd me for it!

Steph is the master on these Hillary shots and I am pleased to merely sniff her footsteps.

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:35 PM
PMP neg'd me for it!

Who's PMP?

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Who's PMP?http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=214

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=214

That's PmP... anyway... DINGED YOU FOR IT?! That's petty bullshit man. Ding 'em back.

glockmail
11-16-2007, 02:45 PM
That's PmP... anyway... DINGED YOU FOR IT?! That's petty bullshit man. Ding 'em back. I "backatcha'd" per my usual, and he complained about that.

I think we're good about it though. He's a great poster, so I hope so anyway.

What's a coupla' dings among friends in this demo-derby, anyway?

April15
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM

I admire your compassion but you did the right thing. Eventually you may loose your compassion so enjoy it while you still have it.

jackass
11-16-2007, 03:47 PM

And now your wish is granted!!

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 04:04 PM
I admire your compassion but you did the right thing. Eventually you may loose your compassion so enjoy it while you still have it.

His compassion is misplaced.

OCA
11-16-2007, 04:24 PM

I don't believe this story for a fucking second, complete bullshit.

If you are a rent-a-cop you are a fucking loser.

shattered
11-16-2007, 04:42 PM
I don't believe this story for a fucking second, complete bullshit.

If you are a rent-a-cop you are a fucking loser.

*marks calendar* We agree on something for once..

OCA
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM
*marks calendar* We agree on something for once..

Yeah, he's a doughnut eating rent-a-cop and he arrests someone and gee it just happens to be an illegal..............yeah right.

First off, he'd have a hell of a time without help detaining anyone, i've seen a pic of this loser, he tries to deatain me? I tell him to piss on himself and tell him to walk away before he gets a beating...........he'd slink off. He's not very intimidating looking, probably timid even.

Yurt
11-16-2007, 06:03 PM

WTF? What if someone hurt your family, you still wouldn't feel great? What about a close friend?

Dude, get a different job.

actsnoblemartin
11-16-2007, 08:32 PM
I think its misplaced compassion. He will make an anchor baby. He probably got free medical or atleast free education.

Feel sorry for the real victims, americans

nevadamedic
11-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Yeah, he's a doughnut eating rent-a-cop and he arrests someone and gee it just happens to be an illegal..............yeah right.

First off, he'd have a hell of a time without help detaining anyone, i've seen a pic of this loser, he tries to deatain me? I tell him to piss on himself and tell him to walk away before he gets a beating...........he'd slink off. He's not very intimidating looking, probably timid even.

Rent a cop eh? :laugh2: Rent a cop's cant arrest people and also cant give out citations. You don't need to be big to intimidate someone, it's how you control a situation.

nevadamedic
11-17-2007, 01:42 AM
His compassion is misplaced.

The hell it is.

Pale Rider
11-17-2007, 03:06 AM
The hell it is.

You got no business doing what you're doing. You act and sound like a damn liberal.

You catch an illegal alien STEALING, and you feel SORRY FOR HIM???!!! You're a fucking KOOK if you ask me... a LIBERAL kook.

Your compassion is misplaced alright. You have more feelings toward this ILLEGAL ALIEN THIEF than you do your OWN COUNTRY! You're a fucking TRAITOR! The illegal is COSTING US ALL by illegally entering this country and bleeding the system, and tops it off by STEALING which costs us ALL in the form of higher insurance premiums, because the store passes that cost on to the consumer... and you feel SORRY for the illegal. What a fucking JOKE! I'd have been the happiest sum bitch around. I'd have done my country a BIG FAVOR.

Fuck you man... the more I listen to you, the more I'm convinced you're a fucking DWEEB.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:48 AM

Bull fucking crap. He is here illegally. He isn't afforded the same freedoms that I am guaranteed by the Constitution. If you're not proud of nailing this bastard, then maybe you shouldn't be a rent-a-cop. Go get a job with the ACLU or the Democrat party. They love emotional people.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:51 AM

Just like Jorge Arbusto Bush, he's a compassionate imitation conservative.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:54 AM
You got no business doing what you're doing. You act and sound like a damn liberal.

You catch an illegal alien STEALING, and you feel SORRY FOR HIM???!!! You're a fucking KOOK if you ask me... a LIBERAL kook.

Your compassion is misplaced alright. You have more feelings toward this ILLEGAL ALIEN THIEF than you do your OWN COUNTRY! You're a fucking TRAITOR! The illegal is COSTING US ALL with by illegally entering this country and bleeding the system, and tops it off by STEALING which costs us ALL in the form of higher insurance premiums, because the store passes that cost on to the consumer... and you feel SORRY for the illegal. What a fucking JOKE! I'd have been happiest sum bitch around. I'd have done my country a BIG FAVOR.

Fuck you man... the more I listen to you, the more I'm convinced you're a fucking DWEEB.

I need to spread more rep, but kudos for this post.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:58 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/82Marine89/th_BorderProblem.jpg (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/82Marine89/?action=view&current=BorderProblem.flv)

Yurt
11-17-2007, 02:06 PM

Your compassion is misplaced alright. You have more feelings toward this ILLEGAL ALIEN THIEF than you do your OWN COUNTRY! You're a fucking TRAITOR! The illegal is COSTING US ALL with by illegally entering this country and bleeding the system, and tops it off by STEALING which costs us ALL in the form of higher insurance premiums, because the store passes that cost on to the consumer... and you feel SORRY for the illegal. What a fucking JOKE! I'd have been happiest sum bitch around. I'd have done my country a BIG FAVOR.

:clap:

:popcorn:

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:11 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

NM is getting torn the fuck up from all sides!:laugh2::dance:

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:12 PM

Pale it never happened, don't worry about it.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM

Sure it did, in GTA San Andreas...

Pale Rider
11-17-2007, 10:20 PM

Yeah it did. I saw the local news story about it.

But this weirdo nm.... he sticks up for faggots, and now he's sorry about illegal alien THIEVES getting caught? This fucker ain't no conservative, and it gives me serious doubt as to his patriotism. I don't care much for the kind of person he's portraying.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 10:23 PM

But this weirdo nm.... he sticks up for faggots, and now he's sorry about illegal alien THIEVES getting caught? This fucker ain't no conservative, and it gives me serious doubt as to his patriotism.

did you see NM in the news?

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 12:51 AM

But this weirdo nm.... he sticks up for faggots, and now he's sorry about illegal alien THIEVES getting caught? This fucker ain't no conservative, and it gives me serious doubt as to his patriotism. I don't care much for the kind of person he's portraying.

I felt sorry yes but I still arrested and pressed charges against him the moment I found out he was illegal. The reason I felt bad is I dont like to see people hungry. Typically we don't press charges unless it's high dollar or when we run them through the PD and they come back with warrants or come back illegal then they go.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 12:52 AM
did you see NM in the news?

Noone from our stores can speak to the press especially not LP as we don't want to advertise who we are to the crooks.

OCA
11-18-2007, 09:37 AM

Might've happened but it wasn't NM.

Pale Rider
11-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Might've happened but it wasn't NM.

Even if it was nm, he's in the wrong line of work if he's feeling sorry for arresting double criminals. Mabe he'd better off working for the Kucinich campaign. They're all a bunch of sissy, hand holding, liberal jellyfish.

glockmail
11-18-2007, 03:08 PM

I need to spread more rep, but kudos for this post.

:clap:

:popcorn:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

NM is getting torn the fuck up from all sides!:laugh2::dance:

The four of you deserve a bitch slap for what you have said to NM. :lame2:

OCA
11-18-2007, 05:13 PM

No, actually we deserve some sort of award or medal for exposing this liar and defrauder of the American taxpayer.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
No, actually we deserve some sort of award or medal for exposing this liar and defrauder of the American taxpayer.

:laugh2: Why don't you pull your lips over your ugly face and swallow? I hear your good at swallowing anyways. :laugh2:

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 06:33 PM
:laugh2: Why don't you pull your lips over your ugly face and swallow? I hear your good at wallowing[sic] anyways. :laugh2:

This coming from a rent-a-cop.

glockmail
11-18-2007, 07:05 PM
No, actually we deserve some sort of award or medal for exposing this liar and defrauder of the American taxpayer. Show evidence of either.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
This coming from a rent-a-cop.

:laugh2: Rent a Cop? :laugh2:

OCA
11-18-2007, 07:38 PM
:laugh2: Why don't you pull your lips over your ugly face and swallow? I hear your good at swallowing anyways. :laugh2:

Well that was a cute comeback but your reality of your everyday life is a much better 1 liner, ain't it? Fucking minimum wage rent-a-cop, shitty fucking father, former defrauder of the American taxpayer etc. etc. etc.

OCA
11-18-2007, 07:41 PM
:laugh2: Rent a Cop? :laugh2:

You are, you are like the douchebag fuck at Target who thinks he's a fucking tough guy.

I'm sure if you approached my son he would tell you "go eat another fucking doughnut rent-a-pig"...........and you'd slink away searching for your next creme filled as your little fake handcuffs and badge you bought at Wal-Mart shines under the retail lights.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 08:18 PM
You are, you are like the douchebag fuck at Target who thinks he's a fucking tough guy.

I'm sure if you approached my son he would tell you "go eat another fucking doughnut rent-a-pig"...........and you'd slink away searching for your next creme filled as your little fake handcuffs and badge you bought at Wal-Mart shines under the retail lights.

Wow, $17 an hour is minimum wage now? Interesting.

Fake handcuffs? Thats interesting. And anyone who doesn't respond when I stop them goes right to the ground.

jackass
11-18-2007, 08:24 PM

Fake handcuffs? Thats interesting. And anyone who doesn't respond when I stop them goes right to the ground.

Who do you work for?

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Who do you work for?

A major retail and grocery chain.

jackass
11-18-2007, 08:36 PM

For some reason I doubt you are allowed to take them right to the ground. Too many lawsuits out there for you to do that.

manu1959
11-18-2007, 08:37 PM
For some reason I doubt you are allowed to take them right to the ground. Too many lawsuits out there for you to do that.

what if they are deaf mute?

OCA
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM

17 an hr. LMFAO! You really think people are as stupid as you, don't ya?

You are not allowed to take anybody to the ground, instant lawsuit and your employer will lose each time.

Jeez I hope you don't work for Raleys, if you do that would mean i'd have to call them up, family friends.

Pale Rider
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM

Anytime you want to try "BITCH SLAPPING" me, just let me fucking know, and I'll arrange it mother fucker.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 08:57 PM

Considering you were never a LEO, I highly doubt $17.00. Maybe $7.50.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Also, since you aren't a LEO, it was a citizens arrest at best.

Pale Rider
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Considering you were never a LEO, I highly doubt $17.00. Maybe $7.50.

Rent a pigs start out around $8 an hour around here. He's fuller'n seven barrels of moose SHIT he's making $17 an hour. There's not a rent a pig in the COUNTRY making $17 an hour. Not even CLOSE! He's a fucking liar.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Actually we can depending on the circumstances.

nevadamedic
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Rent a pigs start out around $8 an hour around here. He's fuller'n seven barrels of moose SHIT he's making $17 an hour. There's not a rent a pig in the COUNTRY making $17 an hour. Not even CLOSE! He's a fucking liar.

I'll be happy to show you my paycheck stub.

5stringJeff
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Moved to Steel Cage.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM

Redact your name, scan it, and post it.

OCA
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Actually we can depending on the circumstances.

No, actually you can't unless attacked first.

OCA
11-18-2007, 09:50 PM

Scan that shit bitch.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't give em shit Nevada.:poke:
2. Let them doubt.
3. Let them stew.
4. Keep them in suspense.
5. Losers don't deserve proof!:pee:OCA 82~89, etc,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
11-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Redact your name, scan it, and post it.

Hell I could make up just about any kind of pay stub you want in Adobe Illustrator and make it look real. I could even show you someone else's if I could take the name off.

I'm afraid he's stuck with people believing he's a liar. I've looked at local rent a pig jobs on workreno.com, and found this one. The Silver Legacy is the highest class casino and hotel in northern Nevada. A security job there is going to no doubt be TOP PAY for a rent a pig, and as you can see here, it's no where NEAR what nm is trying to pass off as what he makes. There is NO WAY you're going to make more as a rent a pib in a GROCERY STORE than you are at the Legacy. Rent a pig jobs are for people with no education, and no education, no good pay. If you could make $17 an hour being a rent a pig, people would be knocking the doors down for those jobs. But they don't, and they aren't.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2298/2045999428_c45138cc02_o.jpg

Yurt
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM

You're lying. You would be fired or arrested yourself first thing. If you are telling the truth, you are walking lawsuit for your company. But I think you lying. You can't tackle them for ignoring you. Let's see your employee handbook.

Yurt
11-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Experienced Security Officers Wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: job-463428024@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-29, 4:27PM PDT

Must have current Sheriff's security card
Must be able to work any shift/any day
Must pass drug and background checks
Current CPR card a plus
Contact Dirk @ 775-342-7563

Compensation: $11.00 hr
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

shattered
11-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Daaaaaamn.

Spanked. :lmao:

Oh, and if you work for a grocery store, you ARE a rent-a-cop, in most cases, you have to call a REAL cop to come haul someone off to jail. :)

Pale Rider
11-19-2007, 01:42 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: job-463428024@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-29, 4:27PM PDT

Must have current Sheriff's security card
Must be able to work any shift/any day
Must pass drug and background checks
Current CPR card a plus
Contact Dirk @ 775-342-7563

Compensation: $11.00 hr
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

And Yurt... these jobs here are for rent a pigs that can be dispatched to work anywhere, gaurding or patrolling or whatever. nm is an in store security gaurd at a grocery store. He's lucky if he's making $8.00 an hour.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Anytime you want to try "BITCH SLAPPING" me, just let me fucking know, and I'll arrange it mother fucker. Don't talk about my wife that way.:coffee:

Yurt
11-19-2007, 01:08 PM
And Yurt... these jobs here are for rent a pigs that can be dispatched to work anywhere, gaurding or patrolling or whatever. nm is an in store security gaurd at a grocery store. He's lucky if he's making $8.00 an hour.

I know, I thought I was helping you out by showing another add that was only 11/hr.

:)

Pale Rider
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
I know, I thought I was helping you out by showing another add that was only 11/hr.

:)

I don't know who nm thought he was going to buffalo with that $17 an hour lie.

Pale Rider
11-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Don't talk about my wife that way.:coffee:

I was talking to you ya sod buster... :drillsarge:

glockmail
11-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I was talking to you ya sod buster... :drillsarge:
I ain't no Okie Farmer- I's a edumacated N-g'neer.