PDA

View Full Version : Just a "thanks"

hjmick
11-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I just want to take a moment and thank jimnyc for participating in an interview. I have to say that I enjoyed his candor and openness. I also enjoyed his answers. Thanks Jim.

Oh, and don't worry about the pink iPod, my first one was pink as well, open item at Best Buy so it was marked down. Now, get out there and visit a museum! LOL.

truthmatters
11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks to both of you it was very entertaining.

LiberalNation
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
The questions weren't pointed or contraversial enough.

hjmick
11-16-2007, 11:06 AM

Probably not, but I think we all pretty much know where Jim falls in the political spectrum. Besides it was my first and probably last interview, cut me some slack! LOL

darin
11-16-2007, 11:09 AM
LN wouldn't have been happy unless you called jim a few names and asked him to show a picture of his wang.

jackass
11-16-2007, 11:11 AM
LN wouldn't have been happy unless you called jim a few names and asked him to show a picture of his wang.

Dont bother...it doesnt work...I try everyday.... :laugh2:

Kathianne
11-16-2007, 11:12 AM
I enjoyed that interview, at first I thought it was going to be the 7 question one, Jim referred to with Dan. I'm with hjmick, get out and see the museums! I'm partial to ones with lots of stuff from the Middle Ages, lol!

LiberalNation
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh I don't know about that.

5stringJeff
11-16-2007, 11:19 AM
I just want to take a moment and thank jimnyc for participating in an interview. I have to say that I enjoyed his candor and openness. I also enjoyed his answers. Thanks Jim.

Good job, both of you!

jimnyc
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks to hjmick for taking the initiative to pose the questions. It came as a surprise, but that's what made it better. Up next on my list is "Obama08" who I have supplied questions with already, just awaiting his answers...

LN, would you like to see my "wang"? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
11-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks to hjmick for taking the initiative to pose the questions. It came as a surprise, but that's what made it better. Up next on my list is "Obama08" who I have supplied questions with already, just awaiting his answers...

She would need a really good zoom feature on her browser to even remotly see it. :laugh2:

hjmick
11-16-2007, 01:38 PM

Again, thanks for responding, I wasn't sure how you might react and sat on the idea for a couple of days. Then I just figured what the hell...

Obviously, I borrowed many of the same questions you have asked others, and threw in a few of my own. I enjoyed doing it and enjoyed reading your responses.

And for the record, I for one have no interest whatsoever in seeing your "wang."

Yurt
11-16-2007, 06:22 PM

they don't have to be....