PDA

View Full Version : Obama Interview

Kathianne
11-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Wow Jim! Best yet, perhaps because I didn't know much about Matt other than he was in high school. Bright kid, no doubt about that. Persevering too, I doubt he'll become a Conservative, ;) , though he may become more moderate as he matures.

While I disagree with him regarding homosexual marriage, much of the rest he wrote, especially regarding younger people's feelings, sounds right. For the record, I've never been big on bashing groups-no Matt, not even Muslims, it's the actions of some and the inactions of others I post about. I think his remarks about LN are also right, there are far better issues to :slap: her about than sexuality. Then again, with maturity she might find there are some venues which are not a great places for 'coming out.' In this case she often has good posts, which I mostly disagree with, but it gets drowned out by the other stuff.

jackass
11-17-2007, 08:56 AM
I thought that he expressed himself very well. Unfortunetly his ideas leave me feeling very sad for the youth of today.

hjmick
11-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Another excellent interview. I can see that I am going to have to work on my style and questions. Well done jim.

And as for you, Obama, excellent answers and while we may not agree on some things and I may question your posting styles, respect to you.