PDA

View Full Version : *Muslim Gas Station Owners Fight To Death Over A Few Penny's Per Gallon*

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I found this story just now, and its amazingly *Muslim.*
2. So there's these two gas station owners who sell gas, one lowers the price by a few cents, and the other decides to go over there and start some sh_t!
3. So his gang of gas station rip offs, come over to the others property raising hell.
4. Punches are thrown, baseball bats get swung, people get whacked, then shot guns are fired.
5. Sounds typical *Muslim* doesn't it?
6. Look around folks these crazy bastards are your neighbors.
7. Check this out:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=294c7893-a059-43bd-81ce-afc69f90cff2

"

Station Owner Kills Rival in Gas Price Fight

Last Update: 11/16 9:53 pm

Detroit police say a war between two gas stations took a shocking and tragic turn with a station owner shooting his rival who was irate over a gas-price cut.
WATCH REPORT IN VIDEO PLAYER RIGHT

The shooting happened around 10:45 a.m. at the Marathon station near the corner of Springwells and Fort Street in southwest Detroit.
Investigators say the confrontation started when the owner of the BP station on that corner went to the Marathon station to discuss with its owner why he'd dropped the price for a gallon of unleaded gas to $2.93 per gallon, three cents less than BP.

The discussion quickly escalated into a fight with two more people from the BP station brawling with rivals at Marathon. One man was hit with a baseball bat in the melee. And then, police say, the 51-year-old owner of the Marathon station pulled out a gun and shot the owner of the BP, Jawad Bazzi, a 45-year-old father of five children.

In a wild post-script, it appears the BP station took advantage of the shooting. While police were still swarming the Marathon station, the BP jacked up its prices. WXYZ's Bill Proctor reports that as soon as the owner's body was taken away, workers at BP changed the price-per-gallon of unleaded from $2.96 to $3.09.

AP story...

DETROIT (AP) - A price war between competing Detroit gas stations spurred a fight. And police say it led to one station operator shooting the other to death.

Jawad Bazzi was killed this morning after crossing the street from his BP station and confronting the 51-year-old operator of a Marathon station.

Police say the 46-year-old Bazzi apparently was angry that his competitor was dropping the price of regular, unleaded gas from $2.96 a gallon to $2.93.

The two men began to argue and the Marathon station operator pulled a gun moments later. Police say he fired several shots, hitting Bazzi at least once in the head.

The Marathon station operator was arrested. No charges had been filed as of this evening.

"

8. Seems like the greedy bastard of the two caught the head wound; maybe he should of made a phone call?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
11-17-2007, 10:20 AM
My, such peace loving folks here. I am sure they will play the race card and say they were provoked

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:36 AM
No where in the story does it say he was a Muslim. How do you know he wasn't Chaldean?

glockmail
11-17-2007, 10:44 AM
No where in the story does it say he was a Muslim. How do you know he wasn't Chaldean? :popcorn:

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

No where in the story does it say he was a Muslim. How do you know he wasn't Chaldean?

1. Perhaps it was the Arab names, is how I came up with the story.
2. What were you thinking?

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Perhaps it was the Arab names, is how I came up with the story.
2. What were you thinking?

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So the great cheese whiz can't answer the question. How about providing a link that shows he is a Muslim? Maybe, just maybe, if you actually read news articles instead of regurgitating rhetoric from the the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity, and Savage, you would know that the largest population of Christian Arabs in America is in the heart of where this story occurred. The second largest is about 5 miles from where I live. The Chaldean's are very nice people. You should meet some and talk to them. They love this country and want to make it stronger.

God, I can't wait until that Muslim mod comes on board here.

Pale Rider
11-17-2007, 05:04 PM
God, I can't wait until that Muslim mod comes on board here.

The day this board gets a muslim mod is the day I quit. I do not like muslims, and I don't give shit what anybody thinks about that. They can deal with it... or not. Makes no difference to me.

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-17-2007, 05:56 PM
The day this board gets a muslim mod is the day I quit. I do not like muslims, and I don't give shit what anybody thinks about that. They can deal with it... or not. Makes no difference to me.:clap:I agree 100%

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems old 82~89 likes to have Muslims making dribble over him.
2. And it would be fair to say, many people here wouldn't like it.
3. Muslims are not well liked.
4. If you like them, tel me why?
5. This should take awhile.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:07 PM
The day this board gets a muslim mod is the day I quit. I do not like muslims, and I don't give shit what anybody thinks about that. They can deal with it... or not. Makes no difference to me.

Why would that bother you so much you would quit? My friend you aren't under the silly notion that ALL Muslims are terrorist scumfucks are you?

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most have more class in a drop of their piss than you do in total.

Pale Rider
11-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Why would that bother you so much you would quit? My friend you aren't under the silly notion that ALL Muslims are terrorist scumfucks are you?

No... but I don't like how pushy they are. They demand all these things that they NEED to worship, that if a "Christian" asked for similar, everybody would flip the fuck out. Foot bathes, unscheduled breaks from work to pray, you name it, and they EXPECT to get it, and in most instances DO! Well FUCK THEM. If they don't like the way America is now, then they can get the fuck otta here. Nobody asked them to come here. Nobody held a gun to their head and told them to come here. So if they don't like America the way it is, LEAVE! I'm fucking sick of other people coming to America and expecting American to change for THEM, instead of them changing for AMERICA. It's ass backwards, and it pisses me off, and MUSLIMS are the WORST about it. Fuck 'em. I don't like 'em.

And that's all besides the point that islam is the BLOODIEST religion the world has ever seen.

Yeah... here's your fucking koran... right where this charlatan allah and his seventy two virgins belong...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2270/2041182255_bbd56d4b1e_o.jpg

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:16 PM

If they are not, they are not "true" muslims. If all follow their leader mummu, then all must be terrorists. In fact, may muslims argue daily over this, for those who are not "terrorists" are considered wuss muslims who do not take their jihad seriously enough.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Most have more class in a drop of their piss than you do in total.

1. But the Greek has spoken.:lol:
2. Like I care what you think,......:laugh2:
3. You have nothing whatsoever of any value to say.
4. Anyway, rant away old rant buddy, its what you do.
5. But after you've said your pathetic boring insults.
6. Move on to the next thread to trash.
7. I think they keep you around just to see what outlandish insults you will come up with next.
8. Puppet on a string, thing.
9. Ouch!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

No... but I don't like how pushy they are. They demand all these things that they NEED to worship, that if a "Christian" asked for similar, everybody would flip the fuck out. Foot bathes, unscheduled breaks from work to pray, you name it, and they EXPECT to get it, and in most instances DO! Well FUCK THEM. If they don't like the way America is now, then they can get the fuck otta here. Nobody asked them to come here. Nobody held a gun to their head and told them to come here. So if they don't like America the way it is, LEAVE! I'm fucking sick of other people coming to America and expecting American to change for THEM, instead of them changing for AMERICA. It's ass backwards, and it pisses me off, and MUSLIMS are the WORST about it. Fuck 'em. I don't like 'em.

And that's all besides the point that islam is the BLOODIEST religion the world has ever seen.

Yeah... here's your fucking koran... right where this charlatan allah and his seventy two virgins belong...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2270/2041182255_bbd56d4b1e_o.jpg

1. I think you have a certain amount of disdain for Muslims as ( I ), *The Great CWN* has.
2. I find no good thing under the sun coming from Islam.
3. I condemn every bit of it.
4. Nice pic of the toilet paper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:41 PM
chesswarsnow;155763]Sorry bout that,

1. But the Greek has spoken.:lol:

You're not sorry and you aint smart. WTF does being greek have to do with his post? Bigot.

2. Like I care what you think,......:laugh2:

So many hang on your everyword big guy.

3. You have nothing whatsoever of any value to say.

Put the mirror down and see the world some time.

4. Anyway, rant away old rant buddy, its what you do.
5. But after you've said your pathetic boring insults.
6. Move on to the next thread to trash.

And what do you think you are doing here?

7. I think they keep you around just to see what outlandish insults you will come up with next.
8. Puppet on a string, thing.
9. Ouch!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do us a favor, and don't............

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Yurt the attack dog, thats a new one.:laugh2:
2. Your pointless attacks warms me heart.
3. You bring it!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:45 PM
You are pussy too cheesewars, neg rep me, chicken, bring it to the board if you are as "great" as you always claim.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's like picking on stupid people with you, and no, not sorry bout that :poke:

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Explain exactly why you hate all Muslims and all of Islam..............bigot.

I can explain why I condemn some of it and have no problem with other parts of it, can you?

I've had relatives killed by Muslims, have you?

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:48 PM
You are pussy too cheesewars, neg rep me, chicken, bring it to the board if you are as "great" as you always claim.

This bastard has no game, zero. Don't worry about this fag.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhhahahahaha

2. Boring.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhhahahahaha

2. Boring.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bring it Chessy, tonight you find out why I am the heart and soul of this place.

I directly challenged you to explain something, get to it boy and don't use one of thiose formats that retards use.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't you guys have another thread to trash?
2. Couple of losers looking to piss on others.
3. You guys just don't know just how dumb you guys are.
4. Thats why ( I ) *The Great CWN* am here.:coffee:
5. When you attack people without provocation, you look like Internet Bully's.
6. You guys have to be total idiots.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:54 PM

:cool:

OCA
11-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't you guys have another thread to trash?
2. Couple of losers looking to piss on others.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing you are great at is using your ass to procure a pack of cowboy killers on cellblock c. Now get to answering that question of mine or get the fuck off my board.

Muslims are more intelligent than you.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 07:58 PM
chesswarsnow;155784]Sorry bout that,

liar

. Don't you guys have another thread to trash?

You started it tough guy.

:lmao::lmao:

You see, you prove my point pond boy.

You started it. Your attitude is silly. Your whole fake persona is downright stupid. the *great* CWN?? LOOOOOL. Tell your mom that you're coming to bed soon and to turn on the electic blanky so you don't gets coldy toesies....

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

Explain exactly why you hate all Muslims and all of Islam..............bigot.

I can explain why I condemn some of it and have no problem with other parts of it, can you?

I've had relatives killed by Muslims, have you?

1. Nope to late, I wouldn't debate the weather with you.:coffee:
2. You're done, as far as *The Great CWN* is concerned.:laugh2:
3. And I may have to do the same with some other here as well.:poke:
4. I don't mind reading your insults at all.:clap:
5. I find them very revealing.:lame2:
6. But to speak frankly with you on a subject ain't going to happen.:coffee:
7. I threw you away long ago ol rant buddy.:pee:OCA

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Sorry bout that, post 16 of this thread yurts

liar

You started it tough guy.

:lmao::lmao:

You see, you prove my point pond boy.

You started it. Your attitude is silly. Your whole fake persona is downright stupid. the *great* CWN?? LOOOOOL. Tell your mom that you're coming to bed soon and to turn on the electic blanky so you don't gets coldy toesies....

1. I started nothing, with you maybe you better re~read your posts.
2. It is fun to see you come unravelled thou.
3. Didn't think this about you till now.
4. Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

post 16 of this thread, Yurt the owner:

You're not sorry and you aint smart. WTF does being greek have to do with his post? Bigot.

So many hang on your everyword big guy.

Put the mirror down and see the world some time.

And what do you think you are doing here?

Do us a favor, and don't............

1. Here is where you went nutjob yurt, unprovoked.
2. Now what have you got to say for yourself?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong fuckstick. You are a bigot, plain and simple. You automatically assume that since he has an arabic name, that he is a Muslim. I guess that we should automatically assume that since you are from Texas, that you are a brokeback, sheep fucker.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 08:16 PM

Guess it's time for another rep war.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But your attacks warms me heart 82~89.

Wrong fuckstick. You are a bigot, plain and simple. You automatically assume that since he has an arabic name, that he is a Muslim. I guess that we should automatically assume that since you are from Texas, that you are a brokeback, sheep fucker.

2. You are another loser here I refuse to debate.
3. But bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
Sorry bout that,

post 16 of this thread, Yurt the owner:

1. Here is where you went nutjob yurt, unprovoked.
2. Now what have you got to say for yourself?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

unprovoked? i called you on being a bigot, then you call me an attack dog, dude, you brought it and now that it is on your doorstep, your are scared. don't worry...............................too much

82Marine89
Hey cheese whiz, I might suck but you swallow. Fucking brokeback Texan.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So what I called OCA a Greek, he is a Greek?
2. How does that make me a bigot towards Greeks?
3. Am I supposed to be mad if I'm called an American?
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
5. You have stuck you big nose where it didn't belong, and shot your big mouth off.
6. Live with it.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But you make this post? Are you really stupid? What is your problem? I think you are fake. I think you do not act like your board persona in real life. You punch those keys like some effing superhero in your incredible hulk pajamas and imagine that your keystrokes are like "real" and stuff. Get over yourself. You are not real, you are fake. If you want to be real, fine by me. But stop being this fake poster that you are.

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:22 PM
www.muslimsinamerica.org

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So what I called OCA a Greek, he is a Greek?
2. How does that make me a bigot towards Greeks?3. Am I supposed to be made if I'm called an American?
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
5. You have stuck you big nose where it didn't belong, and shot your big mouth off.
6. Live with it.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your intent idiot

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nope to late, I wouldn't debate the weather with you.:coffee:
2. You're done, as far as *The Great CWN* is concerned.:laugh2:
3. And I may have to do the same with some other here as well.:poke:
4. I don't mind reading your insults at all.:clap:
5. I find them very revealing.:lame2:
6. But to speak frankly with you on a subject ain't going to happen.:coffee:
7. I threw you away long ago ol rant buddy.:pee:OCA

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Winner and still champion.............me.

I knew you didn't have what it took.............liar. House in the Phillipines my balls!:laugh2:

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:25 PM

He's not a Texan.

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You refuse to debate people you know you can't run with, debate Acts, there you might have a chance.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Your intent idiot

1. I never knew being a Greek had certain negative connotations.
2. But I guess you do know?
3. Whats so bad about being a Greek?
4. Anyway, explain yourself.
5. Maybe OCA can tell us?:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its not that Greek has negative conotations its that your arguments and POV are so weak that you immediately have to mention race.............you can't hang and look for any straw to grasp at.

You suck and thats why you got 86'd elsewhere.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Its not that Greek has negative conotations its that your arguments and POV are so weak that you immediately have to mention race.............you can't hang and look for any straw to grasp at.

You suck and thats why you got 86'd elsewhere.

He's a retard

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But some people here are not worth my time.:coffee:
2. This was a fairly good and pointed thread.:slap:
3. Till *The Bully's* showed up.
4. You people make yourselves sick I am sure.
5. And you know how to drag down a *Board*.:laugh2::laugh2:
6. Maybe some rather enjoy watching us fight it out!
7. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:fu:

you are an effing liar. you fake. you KNOW exactly what you said and why you said it. you just proved it.

give your mother's quarter back............now.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But some people here are not worth my time.:coffee:
2. This was a fairly good and pointed thread.:slap:
3. Till *The Bully's* showed up.
4. You people make yourselves sick I am sure.
5. And you know how to drag down a *Board*.:laugh2::laugh2:
6. Maybe some rather enjoy watching us fight it out!
7. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't like people to leave this board, but YOU, are an exception.

richard noggin

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Lets see, OCA rep points 24000, Chessy rep points 16000................lets see how this is gonna work out:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I occasionally rep pos but rarely neg rep, tonight I shall make an exception to teach a dog who his master is.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But having losers neg rep me is a badge of honor.:lol:
2. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

.................................................. ........................................

OCA
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LMFAO! If it makes you feel good to think of the people you are running from as losers then have at it.

Nobody here gives a shit about YOU and your badge of honor.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Gather around folks from near and far.
2. Read what these losers say, not unlike high school drop outs.
3. They wallow around in the pig pins of life, slinging mud, like hateful children.
4. They claim they defend Muslims and their rights.
5. 92% of real Americans don't trust a Muslim as far as they could sling one.
6. And yet, lookie here, we have Yurt, OCA, and 82~89, classic go against what they believe in order to sling crap at others.
7. You people are some sick Americans, man.:laugh2:
8. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirAJmesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. They wallow around in the pig pins of life, slinging mud, like hateful children.
6. And yet, lookie here, we have Yurt, OCA, and 82~89, classic go against what they believe in order to sling crap at others.

Regards,
SirAJmesofTexas

Dude, you really are an idiot.

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Jawad Bazzi
lets just say its odds on they weren't christians

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirAJmesofTexas

Its been brought, you ran.

Please make a stupid fuck out of yourself a little more.

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-17-2007, 09:05 PM
YA what post 12 said FUCK UM

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Its been brought, you ran.

Please make a stupid fuck out of yourself a little more.

good to see you dood how you been .
btw it was a good interview by you and jc .

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

If they are not, they are not "true" muslims. If all follow their leader mummu, then all must be terrorists. In fact, may muslims argue daily over this, for those who are not "terrorists" are considered wuss muslims who do not take their jihad seriously enough.

1. Here we have in the record, a post of Yurts, of page one this thread.
2. Seems he is somewhat against the Muslim belief system.
3. And yet Yurt doesn't mind attacking folks like, *The Great CWN* as long as he's part of the attack dogs gang, OCA and 82~loser~89.
4. As long as he goes with this gang mentality he would attack anyone.
5. Another typical loser.
6. Gather around all and read how this pans out.:laugh2::laugh2:
7. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Jawad Bazzi
lets just say its odds on they weren't christians

Nobody is arguing that he was a Muslim there slick, but are all Muslims bad? Would Chessy like me to find some disparaging stories on Christians?

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Nobody is arguing that he was a Muslim there slick, but are all Muslims bad? Would Chessy like me to find some disparaging stories on Christians?

i think what he is trying to say is that muslims have a medievil temperament .
ie very quick to dish out extreme justice , the extremity being death (over a few cents )

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But if ( I ), *The Great CWN* happens to be Islamophobic, so be it.
2. There's worse things, like being a grown man that never got out of, *High School Mentality*.
3. Childish personal attacks were King back then.
4. Most adults grew out of that two years after those days.
5. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
6. IS ALL YOU GOT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. And yet Yurt doesn't mind attacking folks like, *The Great CWN* as long as he's part of the attack dogs gang, OCA and 82~loser~89.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

lights out big guy, go home

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Explain what is you don't like about Muslims.

I can explain exactly what I like about some and what I dislike about others.

I have relatives who have been killed by Muslims, do you?

Don't run this time.

OCA
i think what he is trying to say is that muslims have a medievil temperament .
ie very quick to dish out extreme justice , the extremity being death (over a few cents )

And that is how it should be.

Yurt
Sorry bout that,

2. There's worse things, like being a grown man that never got out of, *High School Mentality*.
6. iS ALL YOU GOT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you are not great. stop deluding yourself. seek help.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:17 PM
By the way:

For the record, Idiot Be known, has repeatedly asked others to:

BRING IT

He is not a victim, except of his own circumstances.

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

6. IS ALL YOU GOT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::pee:

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

Explain what is you don't like about Muslims.

I can explain exactly what I like about some and what I dislike about others.

I have relatives who have been killed by Muslims, do you?

Don't run this time.

1. If you wanted and honest answer, you can wait a helluva long time to get it from, *The Great CWN*.:coffee:
2. You blew it long ago ol rant buddy.:laugh2:
3. All you get from, *The Great CWN* is rantings.:laugh2:
4. That's how this works, am I right???:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:21 PM
And that is how it should be.

is your first name mohammid

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If you wanted and honest answer, you can wait a helluva long time to get it from, *The Great CWN*.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

wussy

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let the board note that you ran when challenged, from now on you are known as "ybc".............yellow bellied coward.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::pee:

1. Okay I see you lost this one.:clap:
2. You ran out out rantings.:coffee:
3. Come on ol rant buddy!:laugh2:
4. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
5. I do the BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing to be funny, its working eh???:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay I see you lost this one.:clap:
2. You ran out out rantings.:coffee:
3. Come on ol rant buddy!:laugh2:
5. I do the BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing to be funny, its working eh???:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let there be no mistake, who "brung" it.....

This guy is a fool

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

Let the board note that you ran when challenged, from now on you are known as "ybc".............yellow bellied coward.

1. I find your challenge below ill repute, and thats low man.
2. And I already stated many times, all you will get from, *The Great CWN* is rantings.:laugh2:
3. With a side order of humor.
4. Thats what you give, and thats what you get from, *The Great CWN*.:laugh2:
5. Now live with it!:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:29 PM
is your first name mohammid

Nope.Is your first name Boy, last name George?

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. And I already stated many times, all you will get from, *The Great CWN* is rantings.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Waitress, I think you forgot my side order of humor"

I already have your goat in this thread, you run because you know you can't out debate me...............you are forfeiting.

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM

is that your hero :D

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
is that your hero :D

Nope, just the most famous Englishman of them all.

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh man thats a classic!
2. I think used first while in 9th grade.
3. OUTSTANDINGS!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. OUTSTANDINGS!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How could you have? You dropped out in 6th.

I'm killing you.

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. OUTSTANDINGS!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

9th grade..........LOL.

http://dwave.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:42 PM
*Picture of OCA's stature here* All that is missing is the court jester, where is Chessy anyway?

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM
9th grade..........LOL.

http://dwave.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif

This shit is way too easy, its like taking batting practice Yurt.

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Nope, just the most famous Englishman of them all.

john lennon (all beatles) hughe grant , simon pegg , ozzy ozzbourne .
but it's just the gay boys your after but you forgot elton elton .

chesswarsnow
11-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I would love nothing more but to continue this perfect rant with your losers.
2. But I just got an emergency call.
3. Be back after while to see how this panned out when I'm gone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:45 PM
john lennon (all beatles) hughe grant , simon pegg , ozzy ozzbourne .
but it's just the gay boys your after but you forgot elton elton .

Its just that there are so many queer Pikeys.

You forgot George Michael.

OCA
11-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I would love nothing more but to continue this perfect rant with your losers.
2. But I just got an emergency call.
3. Be back after while to see how this panned out when I'm gone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some old businessman needed a dinner date?:laugh2:

Dammit i'm good!

mrg666
11-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Its just that there are so many queer Pikeys.

You forgot George Michael.

they are the minority so easy to forget
how comes you know all the gay brits ?
:D
brian ferry
eddie izzard

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All we get from you is liberal tripe. :fu:

mrg666
11-17-2007, 10:04 PM
All we get from you is liberal tripe. :fu:

whats tripe

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. OUTSTANDINGS!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/82Marine89/Click.jpg

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
whats tripe

Tripe is a type of edible offal from the stomachs of various domestic animals.

~Wikipedia

mrg666
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM

~Wikipedia

i thought that, but the oceans divide coulda meant something else

mrg666
11-17-2007, 10:10 PM
i had kidney today forgot how horrible it is

Said1
11-17-2007, 11:25 PM

~Wikipedia

It's often found in Vietnamese Pho Bo. My ex loves it, nice and chewy, lots of texture. Ew.

Missileman
11-18-2007, 12:03 AM
nice and chewy, lots of texture.

So would a kitchen sponge...not gonna eat that either.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm back Losers!:laugh2:
2. Went and made 250.00 sense I signed out.
3. Did this place die when,*The Great CWN* left?
4. Never fear I am here.:poke::pee:82~Loser~89

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 12:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. Went and made 250.00 sense[sic] I signed out.

You still blowing guys on street corners?

3. Did this place die when,*The Great CheeseWhizNot* left?

Actually it's collective IQ went up again. It dropped when you returned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry, but I'm not into that queer, yellow shower crap that you keep sending me PM's about. Stay away from me you freak.

Yurt
11-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2:

OCA
11-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesus! What did you do? Toss his salad too?

And that is SINCE.:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
11-18-2007, 12:23 AM
:laugh2:

No shit! This moron might be the dumbest yet!

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh, I see you *Losers* did miss me.
2. Warms me heart!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 12:27 AM
No shit! This moron might be the dumbest yet!

Might?

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

You still blowing guys on street corners?

Actually it's collective IQ went up again. It dropped when you returned.

Sorry, but I'm not into that queer, yellow shower crap that you keep sending me PM's about. Stay away from me you freak.

1. All High School Level.
2. Boring,........:poke:
3. You guys are sick I tells ya!!!!!:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You like poking things at other guys? Have you met NevadaMedic?

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

You like poking things at other guys? Have you met NevadaMedic?

1. Yes I have, and he's a lot better of a person than you were or ever could be.
2. You know it and I know it, tell the board whats bothering you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I must go to sleep *Losers*.
2. Have fun, ranting without me.:laugh2:
3. We can pick this tomorrow am, how about 8 am?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I have, and he's a lot better of a person than you were or ever could be.
2. You know it and I know it, tell the board whats bothering you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You've got to be kidding me, NM?

That does it, you are officially a fucking stupid dumbass because NM is a fucking welfare cheating can't protect his kids loser. The whole board knows this why don't you?

You trying to tell us something about yourself?

OCA
11-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well Mr. "its all childish", please display your exceptional "adult" style flaming because so far you are getting demolished.

Wanna know what I think? I think you can't hang and you know this ahead of time so your game is to say........."look at me, i'm so mature, I won't flame.......................but I won't debate them either because i'll get the shit kicked out of me there".

I'm the greatest utility player this board has ever seen, I excel at the dirty end of the flaming field and am equally excellent at the clean debating end of the field, you are probably wise to keep running from me.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

You've got to be kidding me, NM?

That does it, you are officially a fucking stupid dumbass because NM is a fucking welfare cheating can't protect his kids loser. The whole board knows this why don't you?

You trying to tell us something about yourself?

1. I have known NevadaMedic from another site, and he is far more thoughtful, and respectable than any of my *New Rant Buddy's* here.
2. He doesn't have a child's mind, like my, *Rant Buddy's* do.
3. Neither does he have the *Gang Mentality*.
4. He stands on his own with his views of the world.
5. I see you *Rant Buddy's* as being low class debaters, not worth the time even to consider what you think.
6. Kind of like *The National Enquirer*, with weird freaks on the cover, and UFOs.:coffee:
7. Yes just read what others write in response to your threads.
8. Also notice how less you *Rant Buddies* add to your articles, just cut and paste, and see what others think, then delve in with some snide remarks.
9. You guys are expert *High School* jokers, ahhhh,...you have succeeded in life, in being a pack of :poke:*LOSERS*
10. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
11-18-2007, 10:34 AM
So would a kitchen sponge...not gonna eat that either.

I just pick it out, there's a ton of other stuff in the soup, you're not just left with broth. Pho Bo is amazing.

OCA
11-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have known NevadaMedic from another site, and he is far more thoughtful, and respectable than any of my *New Rant Buddy's* here.
2. He doesn't have a child's mind, like my, *Rant Buddy's* do.
3. Neither does he have the *Gang Mentality*.
4. He stands on his own with his views of the world.
5. I see you *Rant Buddy's* as being low class debaters, not worth the time even to consider what you think.
6. Kind of like *The National Enquirer*, with weird freaks on the cover, and UFOs.:coffee:
7. Yes just read what others write in response to your threads.
8. Also notice how less you *Rant Buddies* add to your articles, just cut and paste, and see what others think, then delve in with some snide remarks.
9. You guys are expert *High School* jokers, ahhhh,...you have succeeded in life, in being a pack of :poke:*LOSERS*
10. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NM is exactly as I say he is and you are exactly as I say you are..............a yellow bellied coward.

Snide remarks are cool.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Sorry bout that,

NM is exactly as I say he is and you are exactly as I say you are..............a yellow bellied coward.

Snide remarks are cool.

1. Ahhh,..........good morning to you too my rant buddy OCA.:laugh2:
2. To a person who never grew up snide remarks are cool.
3. I was wondering if you would admit it, you did!, *LOSER*!!!!!!:laugh2:
4. Now lets get 82~Loser~89, to admit it as well, maybe throw in Yurt for good measure, Hehehehehe,.........:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhh,..........good morning to you too my rant buddy OCA.:laugh2:
2. To a person who never grew up snide remarks are cool.
3. I was wondering if you would admit it, you did!, *LOSER*!!!!!!:laugh2:
4. Now lets get 82~Loser~89, to admit it as well, maybe throw in Yurt for good measure, Hehehehehe,.........:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Funny how no one makes remarks supporting your view, ain't it "not from Texas boy"?

We, me in particular, are destroying you on this board, you probably should go find another home.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. As ( I ) *The Great CWN* remembers old rant buddy.
2. There was a pole done the other day, between you and MRg666, people voted you as the *LOSER* of that pole.
3. I wonder if you have over looked that?
4. When *LOSER* is your middle name, you should learn how to say it.
5. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Say, I'm a *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
7. Just slink away, you're getting your clock cleaned!

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. As ( I ) *The Great CWN* remembers old rant buddy.
2. There was a pole done the other day, between you and MRg666, people voted you as the *LOSER* of that pole.
3. I wonder if you have over looked that?
4. When *LOSER* is your middle name, you should learn how to say it.
5. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Say, I'm a *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
7. Just slink away, you're getting your clock cleaned!

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

Pm'd many times by people who voted and it was a referendum in their eyes that I should go back to old days when I was truely the top dog here. I can turn that switch off and on with a clap of my hands.

They all expressed deep admiration for me but had a problem with me ripping into retards.

Go see the 1 on 1 debate forum.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Not so fast *LOSER*.:laugh2:
2. You didn't say, *I'm A LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Say I'm a *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Poles don't lie, you LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. I never go to one on one debates, *LOSERS* like you do I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. SAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Isn't this fun???:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Not so fast *LOSER*.:laugh2:
2. You didn't say, *I'm A LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Say I'm a *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Poles don't lie, you LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. I never go to one on one debates, *LOSERS* like you do I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. SAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. *LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Isn't his fun???:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No more responses after this until you come to ME, 1 on 1.

You won't do it because you are scared.

chesswarsnow
11-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

No more responses after this until you come to ME, 1 on 1.

You won't do it because you are scared.

1. I *BEAT* the top *LOSER* on DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. He's given UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
3. I have extinguished his fighting ability!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Called him what he is, and he frankly fell over dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. STOP CRYING AND SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. SAY *I'M A LOSER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. No RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas