PDA

View Full Version : My Hero Rock Steady GW Bush

Classact
11-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Surprise! Bush still popular on stump

Despite voter unhappiness about the Iraq war, President Bush remains popular enough with Republicans that he has raised more money for the party this year than he had at the same point in the last election cycle.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1107/6933.html

The Republicans love a rock steady leader... now if we can get pictures of the Democrats smiling as they eat crap we can return to power in 09...

My dad was a farmer and one of his favorite expressions about a two faced person was... Did you see that guys eyes, he looked down and smiled like a possum eating shit out of a sand brier... now if that doesn't paint a picture of Hillary, Nancy and Harry you don't have an imagination...

April15
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM

The Republicans love a rock steady leader... now if we can get pictures of the Democrats smiling as they eat crap we can return to power in 09...

My dad was a farmer and one of his favorite expressions about a two faced person was... Did you see that guys eyes, he looked down and smiled like a possum eating shit out of a sand brier... now if that doesn't paint a picture of Hillary, Nancy and Harry you don't have an imagination...

My imagination sees Bush and Cheney along with a bunch of his cronies!

Yurt
11-17-2007, 09:24 PM
My imagination sees Bush and Cheney along with a bunch of his cronies!

that is why you should not use your imagination tooo much

Classact
11-17-2007, 09:56 PM
My imagination sees Bush and Cheney along with a bunch of his cronies!If JFK can be a great president then Bush can be one of the greatest presidents in our history... I was just a kid when he was shot and I cried... but, JFK invaded Cuba then got girlie thoughts and changed his mind and then after blowing the chance to free Cuba he allowed USSR to put nukes there... only a liberal person can call America not getting nuked as a resume for a great president... JFK sucked, his brothers suck and his family sucks, his short time as president sucked and only a biased person could call him a great president. He started the Vietnam war by sending in Special Forces troops that Eisenhower refused to do before him... But his legacy is... wow a great president...

In the 1950's there was no separation of church and state... it was started by the Republicans when they feared JFK's Catholic family wanted to take over the government and change it to a Catholic theocracy.

As Commander in Chief Prez Bush is great, simply rock steady but I think someone has a picture of him with a Mexican whore to cause him to think the way he thinks about illegal Mexicans.

82Marine89
11-17-2007, 10:13 PM
When the RNC requests a donation, this is what they get from me...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/82Marine89/heres_my_donation1.jpg

bullypulpit
11-17-2007, 10:31 PM

"Rock steady"...? As in "Dumb as a rock..."?

Classact
11-18-2007, 07:26 AM
"Rock steady"...? As in "Dumb as a rock..."?President Bush is either brilliant or the dumbest president in history... If he is brilliant he planned the Iraq War for his benefit which is_______________________. Maybe he planned 9-11 for his benefit which is_______________________. Or he tricked the congress into war that a majority agreed to, including the American people... all brilliant... Now if he tricked a house full of lawyers and doctors into supporting him in going to war is that dumb, or does that make the lawyers (congress people) dumb? If he is dumb as a rock what does than make the congress that supported him and continues to support his endeavors?

April15
11-18-2007, 11:01 AM

The image is fucking great! Very truthful for what many Americans feel!.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
The image is fucking great! Very truthful for what many Americans feel!.

Is it snowing in Hell? Even though I know this issue transcends party lines, I can't believe we actually agree on something.

Guernicaa
11-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Is it snowing in Hell? Even though I know this issue transcends party lines, I can't believe we actually agree on something.
I don't like it either.

I'm going to take Spanish in college, and if I'm ever forced to use publicly in America 30 years from now, I'm gonna be really pissed off.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I don't like it either.

I'm going to take Spanish in college, and if I'm ever forced to use publicly in America 30 years from now, I'm gonna be really pissed off.

I speak Spanish on a daily basis. Yes, it pisses me off that I have to, but the government caters to these folks and has created this environment. This is what political correctness has done to America. This free to be you and me, hug a tree crap is slowly destroying this great Nation.

Classact
11-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I speak Spanish on a daily basis. Yes, it pisses me off that I have to, but the government caters to these folks and has created this environment. This is what political correctness has done to America. This free to be you and me, hug a tree crap is slowly destroying this great Nation.That's funny, I live in Puerto Rico now for 17 years and can't speak Spanish, my kids go to bi-lingual school and they kinda have a handle on it but speak English...

English is the language of choice for me and is the official language taught in Puerto Rican schools... some times it is a little frustrating but almost everyone knows more English here than I know Spanish... What's really funny is that I can read, write and speak Korean but that doesn't come in that handy here as it would in the states.

Jeep Driver
11-18-2007, 06:20 PM
We are Dam lucky to have a president with guts enough to take on the dictators and the thugs that want to bring down the USA.
Libs refuse to give Bush credit for the progress we have had .The lack of
attacks on US soil. Colter said it well. "If Democrats had any brains. they'ed
be Republicans.

glockmail
11-18-2007, 07:12 PM

Gotta spread some more rep around.

glockmail
11-18-2007, 07:21 PM
"Rock steady"...? As in "Dumb as a rock..."? He was smart enough to get him self elected over the "brilliant" Al Gore and the "brilliant" John Fucking Kerry.

Jeep Driver
11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
He was smart enough to get him self elected over the "brilliant" Al Gore and the "brilliant" John Fucking Kerry.

And he did it in spite of the entire world press trying to bring him down ,
While the same World press was trying to build up the brilliant Gore and Kerry.
Bush actually scored better in collage than Kerry.
But that is not so much of an issue for me.

Hell I know Bush hasen't done everything right. I never expected him to.
He may only be the lesser of two evils.
But I truly belive America lucked out when he managed to bet Gore.
Who would have wanted Gore in charge during 911?

I just want to see all of thease move on .org talking points to stop getting center stage. It is not the true pix of our pres.

April15
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
And he did it in spite of the entire world press trying to bring him down ,
While the same World press was trying to build up the brilliant Gore and Kerry.
Bush actually scored better in collage than Kerry.
But that is not so much of an issue for me.

Hell I know Bush hasen't done everything right. I never expected him to.
He may only be the lesser of two evils.
But I truly belive America lucked out when he managed to bet Gore.
Who would have wanted Gore in charge during 911?

I just want to see all of thease move on .org talking points to stop getting center stage. It is not the true pix of our pres.

I would have preferred Gore be president than Bush in the case of 9/11. As for the true picture, it is only your opinion as to what is true.

Jeep Driver
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I would have preferred Gore be president than Bush in the case of 9/11. As for the true picture, it is only your opinion as to what is true.

So I can take that to mean , move on .org has it right. In your opinion.

Hagbard Celine
11-19-2007, 09:38 AM
"Rock steady"...? As in "Dumb as a rock..."?

As in "consistent." Consistently bad at his job.

gabosaurus
11-19-2007, 11:24 AM
This thread should be moved to the Humor section. :lmao:

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 11:44 AM
This thread should be moved to the Humor section. :lmao:

I would like to respond to your signature.

"I regret that I have but one life to give to my country."

Nathen Hale understood the stakes even then about Dictators .
They are Criminals , And they have to be delt with .

Please do go on to explain to us all about how this thread belongs in the Humor section.

gabosaurus
11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
It belongs in the humor section because it is a joke. Your response is also a joke.

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 11:58 AM
It belongs in the humor section because it is a joke. Your response is also a joke.

Your reply is a dissapointment. I thought you might have something worthy to say. Name calling is for children. Go back to school . Stopping skipping class.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
I would have preferred Gore be president than Bush in the case of 9/11. As for the true picture, it is only your opinion as to what is true. Even Al Gore was glad that GWB was President to deal with 9/11. Don't be dumber than dumb.

gabosaurus
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
I am a grad student. Where did you get your degree from?

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM

GW got his from Yale. So either you're admitting he's smart, or that you aren't, your choice!

glockmail
11-19-2007, 12:07 PM
As in "consistent." Consistently bad at his job. Low taxes and unemployment, terrorists on the run. I'll take that consistency with toast and jam.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 12:11 PM
I am a grad student. Where did you get your degree from? A well-respected school in the NE, cum laude. Like you I "attended" grad school, took all my courses except thesis, so no lambskin.

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Even Al Gore was glad that GWB was President to deal with 9/11. Don't be dumber than dumb.

I belive you . I am sure he was glad. He would have wanted to find the easy way out. Not the right way out. That would take Character.
Was Bush glad to be pres? HELL NO! But he knew he had what it would take, To do what needed to be done to protect this country.
I just do not see how being glad or not can prove or disprove intellect.

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM

I could tell you were still in school.
I have no degree so that puts me at an unfair advantage.
What hasen't killed me has only made me wiser.
You need to avoid crossing swords with people like me.

gabosaurus
11-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Glock, I was not referring to you. I know that you are an intelligent person. I was referring to Jeep's comments about "skipping class."
I graduated from Cal with a higher GPA than GW Bush did. I am sure many DP posters did. Graduating from Yale does not make you smart. It merely proves that your family has enough pull to get you into Yale.

You need to avoid crossing swords with people like me.

:lmao:

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Low taxes and unemployment, terrorists on the run. I'll take that consistency with toast and jam.

Glock man I respect your dissapointment with some of the shit going on right now. You forgot my personel big angry point. And that is the way Bush has allowed the wounded boys comming back from the war to be treated.
He could have done a lot better. I hate it.

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Glock, I was not referring to you. I know that you are an intelligent person. I was referring to Jeep's comments about "skipping class."
I graduated from Cal with a higher GPA than GW Bush did. I am sure many DP posters did. Graduating from Yale does not make you smart. It merely proves that your family has enough pull to get you into Yale.

I see you have quoted only one line of my post in attempt to take it out of context. I thought you were going to prove how vastly superior your intellect is from mine. Try again.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 01:00 PM

If you're comparing presidential candidates based on grad school then GWB has Al Gore and JF Kerry beat hands down.

If you're comparing your education with Jeep Driver then I'd trust battle hardened over book worm.

I work with a lot of contractors, most of whom never went to college. I've learned more from them then from my college profs.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Glock man I respect your dissapointment with some of the shit going on right now. You forgot my personel big angry point. And that is the way Bush has allowed the wounded boys comming back from the war to be treated.
He could have done a lot better. I hate it.
Grunts always get the shit end of the deal there is no doubt. Personally I'd like to see soldier pay doubled. To do so would get a lot more people signing up so you would have a lot less issues with double or triple tours.

I'd also like to see mandatory 2-year service of all HS grads to do all the behind the scenes work we hire contractors for now.

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Grunts always get the shit end of the deal there is no doubt. Personally I'd like to see soldier pay doubled. To do so would get a lot more people signing up so you would have a lot less issues with double or triple tours.

I'd also like to see mandatory 2-year service of all HS grads to do all the behind the scenes work we hire contractors for now.

You hit the nail right on the f@#$*# head. I am ashamed of how this goverment has treated our Son's And Daughter's. who come back wounded. I have been after my congressmen to make this a campaign issue.
I send bucks to the paralyzed vets.
I am sure as Hell gonna hang my foot in someone's Ass for this.

Abbey Marie
11-19-2007, 01:40 PM
I know a guy who fell a out of a helicopter in Iraq, and hurt his back and his knees pretty badly. The VA just gave him a 10% disability ruling, for one knee only, while admitting that all injuries were service-related.