PDA

View Full Version : Next Debate

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Chessy and I, 1 on 1, on Muslims and Islam.

I promise no outright personal attacks no matter how many grand canyon size openings he will give me.

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Wow, 10 minutes have elapsed, you were here the entire time and you ignore this.

Board, please note that Chester ran from a direct invitation to debate.

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Still running, he's going through his 2nd pair of Nikes as we speak.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 07:39 PM
If kept on topic and clean, I think this would be a tremendous debate and would absolutely love to read it!

What say thou, CWN? Can't hurt to have a "fair" debate, and I assure you it won't be like it is everywhere else. Serious debate only or it will be abruptly ended. Personally, I don't see how you can lose considering you have about a million murders on your side from the last decade alone...

OCA
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
If kept on topic and clean, I think this would be a tremendous debate and would absolutely love to read it!

What say thou, CWN? Can't hurt to have a "fair" debate, and I assure you it won't be like it is everywhere else. Serious debate only or it will be abruptly ended. Personally, I don't see how you can lose considering you have about a million murders on your side from the last decade alone...

Jimmy, he won't do it, the fear has him paralyzed. Looks like I keep the title belt yet once again.

manu1959
11-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Jimmy, he won't do it, the fear has him paralyzed. Looks like I keep the title belt yet once again.

what is there to debate about this topic?

OCA
11-18-2007, 08:37 PM
what is there to debate about this topic?

Chester believes ALL Muslims are bad, no not true. There are many more normal everyday peace loving then there are POS fundamentalists, problem is the fundamentalists and radicals occupy all positions of power.

Chester believes all Muslims are terrorists.

manu1959
11-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Chester believes ALL Muslims are bad, no not true. There are many more normal everyday peace loving then there are POS fundamentalists, problem is the fundamentalists and radicals occupy all positions of power.

Chester believes all Muslims are terrorists.

i assume you are taking the other side ..... all muslims are good and none are terrorists.....:poke:

ya all should argue about christian terrorists....

OCA
11-18-2007, 08:45 PM
i assume you are taking the other side ..... all muslims are good and none are terrorists.....:poke:

ya all should argue about christian terrorists....

Doesn't matter which side i'd take, my opponent is a bitch and ran.

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM

Can you make Cheese Whiz use proper grammatical form?

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Can you make Cheese Whiz use proper grammatical form?

Holy hell, if I had to force people here to use proper grammar this would become a FT job for me! LOL Besides, I think his "form" is more offensive to those who disagree with his message. I like all you bastards!

Next thing you know people will tell me I had to stop calling people bastards, and I don't think I can do that for more than 3 posts! :laugh2:

82Marine89
11-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Holy hell, if I had to force people here to use proper grammar this would become a FT job for me! LOL Besides, I think his "form" is more offensive to those who disagree with his message. I like all you bastards!

Next thing you know people will tell me I had to stop calling people bastards, and I don't think I can do that for more than 3 posts! :laugh2:

Rat bastard. :poke::laugh2:

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Where the fuck is that shitbag Cheesewhiz? Chrissakes, he's a gelding!

Kathianne
11-19-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm so confused. Is this the debate? Seems OCA and Jimnyc are agreeing?

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm so confused. Is this the debate? Seems OCA and Jimnyc are agreeing?

Nope wrong , go up 1 forum, sports thread.

49ers first to 5, everyone else just played follow the leader:laugh2:

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Come on gelding! You can do it kid!:laugh2:

For Chrissakes, I think i'll get him a pink mini for xmas to match his scarf.

Yurt
11-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Come on gelding! You can do it kid!:laugh2:

For Chrissakes, I think i'll get him a pink mini for xmas to match his scarf.

He's obviously too obsessed with running around like a hyper yorkie on crack to bother SERIOUSLY debating you.

OCA has won this hands down. set, match, point, game over