PDA

View Full Version : OCA - You and Me - NFL Dynasties!

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 09:40 AM
How about a shorter debate on who had the best dynasty of a team, the 70's Steelers or the late 80's early 90's Montana/Young led Niners?

3 posts apiece, just for fun and entertainment!

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 11:10 AM
How about a shorter debate on who had the best dynasty of a team, the 70's Steelers or the late 80's early 90's Montana/Young led Niners?

Packers in the 60's That's why they named the Super Bowl trophy .
-----------------------The Lombardi.------------------------
That's a wrap . Debate is over. Thanks for comming.
Packers Rule!!

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Packers in the 60's That's why they named the Super Bowl trophy .
-----------------------The Lombardi.------------------------
That's a wrap . Debates is over. Thanks for comming.
Packers Rule!!

:laugh2:

I'll take any team against my beloved 70's Steelers!

Jeep Driver
11-19-2007, 11:25 AM
:laugh2:

I'll take any team against my beloved 70's Steelers!

Seelers are one of the old lagit teams .
I have allways liked them.

OCA
11-19-2007, 04:37 PM

You are on.

First off Niners S.B. victories came in 82, 85, 89, 90 and 95 so to say they were a late 80's early 90's team is misleading, we made playoffs almost all years we didn't win S.B. in those 13 years, nobody else can say that.

Lets take the Niners teams of 89 and 90 vs the Steelers teams of late 70's since the Niners those years were basically made up of the same personnel. We had an awesome offense, unheard of at that time, with the likes of Montana, Craig, Rathman, Rice, Taylor, Jones.......we were unstoppable, defense wasn't bad either with a guy by the name of Ronnie Lott patrolling the middle very few receivers dared venture there.

Now the Steelers had the steel curtain, unbelievable defense....ugliest people ever to play in the NFL also, Jack Ham, Mean Joe, Greenwood, Lambert but.............I don't think your secondary would be able to stop the west coast offense consistently, too much speed and we never dropped passes nor did Montana ever throw a ball he shouldn't have thrown. Now your offense although adequate didn't match up what with an illiterate redneck by the name of Bradshaw running it, the guy could barely spell his own name, Swann and Stallworth would probably have better numbers if they'd have had a better QB throwing to them. We wouldn't have had much success running the ball past that 4 man front I admit but we wouldn't have needed it.

Final Score.......S.F. 27... Pittsburgh 17

Put that in your hookah and smoke it.

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 04:55 PM
You're on you filthy greek!

I'll start a debate tonight, including my opening statement for the Steelers of the 70's, and anything I might add about your Niners. This will count as #1 for me. We both get 3 posts...

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Ok, I can't tell a lie, I voted for me. Did you expect anything less?:laugh2:

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Ok, I can't tell a lie, I voted for me. Did you expect anything less?:laugh2:

Of course not! :finger3:

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Honestly I think we were the only two douchebags who knew this little sports pissing match happened:laugh2:

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey the gelding is reading this, you see gelding.............wait, I now understand why you think you can't hang with me, you are wise not to debate me, it would be ugly for you.

chesswarsnow
11-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nope just voted, and I went with *The Steelers*.
2. They were the better team, damn them!!!!!!
3. Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nope just voted, and I went with *The Steelers*.
2. They were the better team, damn them!!!!!!
3. Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Come on gelding, after seeing this you should only be a little bit scared of debating me, eh?

Give me a mailing address so I can send you that pink mini for xmas............along with a set of balls.

5stringJeff
11-19-2007, 10:29 PM
I have a mancrush on Joe Montana... but I think Jim made the more convincing argument.

Of course, all this will be for naught after the dynasty of the '10s AKA the Houston Texans become the Greatest Football Team of All Time! :texflag:

Kathianne
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
help me here, I thought this was only for those in the 'debate', but here I am posting. What gives?

chesswarsnow
11-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

Come on gelding, after seeing this you should only be a little bit scared of debating me, eh?

Give me a mailing address so I can send you that pink mini for xmas............along with a set of balls.

1. But OCA, you just got whacked in this debate, like a bug with a rolled up newspaper.
2. The votes are not all in yet.
3. This is going to be painful for you to watch.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Posts removed from debate and merged into discussion thread.

OCA
11-20-2007, 06:13 AM
6 to 3.......hmmmm.

I think people are letting the S.F. is full of chesswars errr.......I mean queers thing cloud their judgement.:laugh2:

Drink an Iron City brew just once and you will vote S.F. for sure!

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Sorry bout that,

6 to 3.......hmmmm.

I think people are letting the S.F. is full of chesswars errr.......I mean queers thing cloud their judgement.:laugh2:

Drink an Iron City brew just once and you will vote S.F. for sure!

1. Hey genius stop posting your rantings in this thread.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Over here genius.
2. You lost the debate, nice work!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-20-2007, 04:32 PM
To those of you who voted against me, and don't know what an "NFL Dynasty" is, I would like to politely tell you all to eat shit! :fu:

just kidding!

OCA
11-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Over here genius.
2. You lost the debate, nice work!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow, thought you were scared of the debate forums, we'll thats wrong, you are just scared of me.

I'll see if I can find you a pair of balls, wait, there they are, on your chin.

OCA
11-20-2007, 04:53 PM
To those of you who voted against me, and don't know what an "NFL Dynasty" is, I would like to politely tell you all to eat shit! :fu:

just kidding!

Lets be truthful here, I jumped out to a lead and you found 6 suckers with whom you threatened banishment or worse, you'd reinstitute the "shitty member" program and make it so it took them 10 minutes to load a friggin page here.

Yes, thats it because who in their right mind could consider the yellow pansy squad a dynasty?:laugh2:

darin
11-20-2007, 04:56 PM
49ers...hands down.

OCA
11-20-2007, 06:43 PM
49ers...hands down.

A scholar and a gentleman and obviously a serious NFL fan.:2up:

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But from what I remember of Joe Montana's years as QB, he stole some games from The Cowboys.
2. Bad calls and all, we got ripped off more than once as I remember!
3. And that Neanderthal Joe, always seemed to get many second and third chances with so many flags thrown!
4. I didn't forget that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But from what I remember of Joe Montana's years as QB, he stole some games from The Cowboys.
2. Bad calls and all, we got ripped off more than once as I remember!
3. And that Neanderthal Joe, always seemed to get many second and third chances with so many flags thrown!
4. I didn't forget that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First we had DMP who was a serious NFL fan..................and here we have an example of a person who watches a game and asks who is in the bullpen.

mrg666
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
help me here, I thought this was only for those in the 'debate', but here I am posting. What gives?

24hr ban lol

Kathianne
11-20-2007, 09:40 PM
24hr ban lol

LOL! Sometimes I'm just a pain. Sometimes a whole bunch of them.

jackass
11-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Im not a 49ers fan but Joe Montana was one of the best QB;s ever to play the game. I rooted for them because of Joe.

JimmyAteWorld
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I realize I'm waaaaayyyy late on this, but I just wanted to point out a couple of things.

The Steelers were not the first team to win back to back Super Bowls, the Packers and Dolphins both did it before them. I also wonder if that Steeler team would have stayed together as long as it did playing with free agency and inflated salaries. Just a thought.