PDA

View Full Version : *Obama Finally Breaking Out As Front Runner*

chesswarsnow
11-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like the election has turned now.:clap:
2. In Iowa Obama grabbed the lead today.
3. All Hillary's flip flops have made its effect.
4. Anybody would be better than her, I hope he gets the nod, not her, then there's noway she ever gets in with ol*Thunder Prick*.
5. Check this out:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/Vote2008/story?id=3887274&page=1

"

A growing focus on fresh ideas coupled with lingering doubts about Hillary Clinton's honesty and forthrightness are keeping the Democratic presidential contest close in Iowa, with Barack Obama in particular mounting a strong race against the national front-runner.

Most Democratic likely voters in Iowa, 55 percent, say they're more interested in a "new direction and new ideas" than in strength and experience, compared with 49 percent in July -- a help to Obama, who holds a substantial lead among "new direction" voters.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guernicaa
11-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm glad to hear this.

glockmail
11-19-2007, 09:26 PM
She will never let him win. If he presents a threat, Hillary will knock him off, or kidnap his dog.

PostmodernProphet
11-19-2007, 10:56 PM
keep one thing in mind.....there can be a big difference between the person who receives the highest rating in an opinion poll, and the person who walks away with the Iowa win.....Iowa is a caucus state....that means the winner is not necessarily the person who is most popular, but the person who is the most organized......Edwards has a lot of support in the unions.....which are the quintissential caucus organizers.....I would look for him to outperform the polls in the Iowa caucus.....

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 06:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But another thing to keep in mind is this, Neo~Liberals live on polls.
2. Novak just did his classic scare crow bullshit shit slinging on Obama, without using any real shit.
3. And still Obama climbs up and over Hillary.
4. This says something for his campaign, and it says he is defeating Hillary.
5. Hillary if she had some shit on Obama would be showing her cards by now.
6. And Novak should know by now, that everyone with half a brain knows he's full of shit.
7. He started that Plame shit smear on Bush, which only shows his real purpose, to harm the Republican Party.
8. His bullshit stories, pack of lies about Obama reveals his true colors.
9. And by now, he should be run out of business like Dan Rather was.
10. Where is the uproar from the Neo~Liberal Media?
11. If they didn't want Hillary to be President with *Thunder Prick*, as President # 2, they would turn on Novak.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

stephanie
11-20-2007, 06:16 AM
O..bam bam seems like a nice person

But he is laughable.....as President of the United States...:dance:

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But in the *CWN* reality.
2. I would by far prefer Obama as the Democrat Candidate.
3. With no chance whatsoever for Hillary to get into the oval office again.
4. Keeping her out of office should be the worlds true ambition.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Isn't it appropriate, that the looney liberal left puts forward the least ready man to be President out of all their choices... pphhhtt... :laugh:

Abbey Marie
11-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Isn't it appropriate, that the looney liberal left puts forward the least ready man to be President out of all their choices... pphhhtt... :laugh:

Pale, they need someone with a very short voting history, so as to hide their true left wing nut policies until it is too late.

trobinett
11-20-2007, 01:02 PM
I don't know, but it seems to me, that the Dem's are well on their way to a typical self destruct scenario, just think back on how many times they've done it.

Just a thought.:poke: