PDA

View Full Version : sweet cats

Sitarro
11-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Wouldn't you just love these two in your lap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfb84URAsto&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mbeSAmUP4&feature=related

82Marine89
11-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Read the title and expected something in a garlic honey sauce. :cool:

LiberalNation
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
That's how a lot of the cats at the vets office are. One hissed at me the whole time I was cleaning the cage under it's. The house cats (cats that live at the vets office) are sweet tho.

retiredman
11-19-2007, 10:52 PM
I am SOOO fortunate! I have four cats and two dogs and they are all extremely mellow and all get along famously. They routinely pile together for naps.

Abbey Marie
11-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Not really surprising. Being at the vet office or a shelter is very stressful for animals.

diuretic
11-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Poor little buggers are just scared. I get like that the doc's as well. Just as well I'm unarmed when I go.

Sitarro
11-20-2007, 04:11 AM
The white cat is at home....... it's eyes are fully dilated and it is really pissed at the camera. Pretty intimidating!

diuretic
11-20-2007, 04:47 AM
The white cat is at home....... it's eyes are fully dilated and it is really pissed at the camera. Pretty intimidating!

As I was saying..........Poor little buggers are just scared. I get like that at home as well. Just as well I'm unarmed when I go home. :coffee:

stephanie
11-20-2007, 04:47 AM
I love cats...

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Cats suck. First-off, most humans are allergic to their disgusting hair dander. Second, they're vicious killers of anything smaller than them including beautiful bluebirds and cute chipmunks--if they were any bigger, make no mistake, Felis silvestris catus would definately hunt humans. Third, cats stink--they sh*t in a box that you keep in your house. It's disgusting. Fourth, if you're unlucky enough to have one of the little demonic bastards piss anywhere in your house you'll never get rid of the smell because their piss has plutonium in it. Fifth, they sit on everything in your house including the counter and table tops you eat off of with their little pink buttholes, leaving trace amounts of fecal matter in neat little butthole-shaped rings all over everywhere. Sixth, they're stupid. I mean lizard stupid. They're completely controlled by instinct--pre-programmed by nature so you might-as-well have a rodent running around your house. Of course, if you did, the cat would murder it--but not before torturing the thing for several hours. Seventh, and perhaps the most important one, cats have a gland in their anus that squirts disgustingly foul, black juice containing pheromones and other plutonium-like substances that you'll never get rid of, especially if one of them marks YOU as theirs.

Sir Evil
11-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Fifth, they sit on everything in your house including the counter and table tops you eat off of with their little pink buttholes, leaving trace amounts of fecal matter in neat little butthole-shaped rings all over everywhere.

Can't say that this is not a fair assesment but damn, you must of spent a pretty good amount of time looking at a cats asshole to be this detailed!

dan
11-20-2007, 11:35 AM
As I was saying..........Poor little buggers are just scared. I get like that at home as well. Just as well I'm unarmed when I go home. :coffee:

Sheesh, and here I thought you guys were all peaceful! That's what I get for getting all my culture from Foster's ads and Crocodile Dundee!:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Can't say that this is not a fair assesment but damn, you must of spent a pretty good amount of time looking at a cats asshole to be this detailed!

When they prance around with their tails up, the view is pretty much wide-open to everybody.

Mr. P
11-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Cats are only good for violin strings!

dan
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM
I heard this somewhere....

A cat is like a person that's always on LSD. A dog is like a person that's always on pot. Which would you rather take care of?

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 12:40 PM

A cat is like a person that's always on LSD. A dog is like a person that's always on pot. Which would you rather take care of?

If you put tape on the side of a cat, it'll walk sideways. That's because cats are basically lizards with hair. You'd be better off buying one of those Japanese robot dogs--atleast you'd save money on air fresheners and allergy pills.

darin
11-20-2007, 12:42 PM

I think it's the other way around - My cats are always mellow...chill...aloof...hungry. :)

Mr. P
11-20-2007, 01:15 PM
If you put tape on the side of a cat, it'll walk sideways. That's because cats are basically lizards with hair. You'd be better off buying one of those Japanese robot dogs--atleast you'd save money on air fresheners and allergy pills.

:laugh2: Wanna see something funny as chit? Put tape on the pad of the paw!
Hilarious!!!

dan
11-20-2007, 01:57 PM
:laugh2: Wanna see something funny as chit? Put tape on the pad of the paw!
Hilarious!!!

When I was a kid, my dad would do that to our cats. And, yeah, it is hilarious!

Trinity
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
I have one cat and he has quite the personality........

when I get home from work he races to the front door to greet me and rolls around on his back in front of me till I pet him. He does the same with my husband he knows the sound of his truck and when he hears it coming down the road he runs to greet.

He loves to play, we play hide and go seek with him, he hides and we find him then we hide and he finds us........

at bedtime all I have to do is look at him and ask him if he is ready for bed he jumps up and starts down the hallway stops and looks back to make sure we are coming then darts down the hall to the bedroom and is laying in bed by the time we get there.

He will eat most human food, however he does have preferences. Such as eggs he likes them hard boiled or fried, but he does not like scrambled....I never realized cats had a preference for their eggs till I got this one.:laugh2:

oh and as far as my house stinking hmmm well let's just say we have a dog, a cat, and a hamster and everyone that has ever been to my house has been quite surprised that I had animals cause you certainly can't smell them here.

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 02:41 PM

when I get home from work he races to the front door to greet me and rolls around on his back in front of me till I pet him. He does the same with my husband he knows the sound of his truck and when he hears it coming down the road he runs to greet.

He loves to play, we play hide and go seek with him, he hides and we find him then we hide and he finds us........

at bedtime all I have to do is look at him and ask him if he is ready for bed he jumps up and starts down the hallway stops and looks back to make sure we are coming then darts down the hall to the bedroom and is laying in bed by the time we get there.

He will eat most human food, however he does have preferences. Such as eggs he likes them hard boiled or fried, but he does not like scrambled....I never realized cats had a preference for their eggs till I got this one.:laugh2:

oh and as far as my house stinking hmmm well let's just say we have a dog, a cat, and a hamster and everyone that has ever been to my house has been quite surprised that I had animals cause you certainly can't smell them here.

Go into the kitchen and look at your countertops with a blacklight. I'm betting you'll see hundreds of little pale dots glowing pink in the eerie light.

Mr. P
11-20-2007, 02:42 PM

HUH! I can smell a cat box a mile away! :poke:

Trinity
11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
HUH! I can smell a cat box a mile away! :poke:

so can I! which is why I am adement about it being clean!

Trinity
11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Go into the kitchen and look at your countertops with a blacklight. I'm betting you'll see hundreds of little pale dots glowing pink in the eerie light.

That's what they make clorox clean up for. :poke:

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 03:03 PM
They also track litter kibbles all over the house. Little grains of litter covered in urine and fecal matter--strewn over the entirety of your house, getting stuck to the bottoms of your feet, tracked by everybody all over everything, the furniture, into bed. It's a health nightmare. Not to mention, their paws are covered in the stuff and it goes wherever they go, which is usually onto your fresh, clean laundry right out of the dryer. This is, of course, directly following their clawed assault on your furniture.

Trinity
11-20-2007, 03:11 PM
They also track litter kibbles all over the house. Little grains of litter covered in urine and fecal matter--strewn over the entirety of your house, getting stuck to the bottoms of your feet, tracked by everybody all over everything, the furniture, into bed. It's a health nightmare. Not to mention, their paws are covered in the stuff and it goes wherever they go, which is usually onto your fresh, clean laundry right out of the dryer. This is, of course, directly following their clawed assault on your furniture.

That maybe, but it can't be any worse then what gets tracked into anyone's house on their shoes from walking around outside of your house.

Think about it, other people's animals who use the bathroom out side, it dries up, blows around in the air, lands everywhere, you walk through unknowingly then track it into your house.

Mr. P
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM

Told ya...their on good for violin strings!

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 03:14 PM
That maybe, but it can't be any worse then what gets tracked into anyone's house on their shoes from walking around outside of your house.

Think about it, other people's animals who use the bathroom out side, it dries up, blows around in the air, lands everywhere, you walk through unknowingly then track it into your house.

That's the purpose of a foyer or mudroom. That's also why the flooring in those rooms is usually wood or tile--it's easily cleaned. You take your shoes off there and put them neatly on a rack so that your house will be sanitary. If you must have shoes indoors, get some mocassins and only wear them inside.

Trinity
11-20-2007, 03:18 PM
That's the purpose of a foyer or mudroom. That's also why the flooring in those rooms is usually wood or tile--it's easily cleaned. You take your shoes off there and put them neatly on a rack so that your house will be sanitary. If you must have shoes indoors, get some mocassins and only wear them inside.

The dust particles will still get into the air.....That is unless of course you have some type of sanitation device that you step into before stepping into your house, you know to clean off any unhealthy particles left on you from being outside. :coffee:

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 03:42 PM
The dust particles will still get into the air.....That is unless of course you have some type of sanitation device that you step into before stepping into your house, you know to clean off any unhealthy particles left on you from being outside. :coffee:

Ionic Breeze.http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__SI867WSG

dan
11-20-2007, 04:07 PM
So, Hag, did a cat piss on your pillow last night or something?:laugh2:

diuretic
11-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Sheesh, and here I thought you guys were all peaceful! That's what I get for getting all my culture from Foster's ads and Crocodile Dundee!:laugh2:

We're peaceful, we make Canadians look aggressive :laugh2:

diuretic
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm a slob, my dog is a slob, my cat is fastidious and the only reason I keep the place clean :coffee: