PDA

View Full Version : The HYPOCRISY Is Disgustingly UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 01:53 AM
BLACKS, of all races, actually have the BALLS to PROTEST HATE CRIMES???!!! GIVE ME A FUCKIN' BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2353/2049617282_a0c5bc2285_o.jpg

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14178989&feedid=225

Gee... why aren't WHITE PEOPLE marching in streets because of the BLACK ON WHITE WAR????!!!!!! WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE, most predominantly BLACKS?????!!!! And then these blacks march in the street like THEY HAVE IT BAD?????!!!!

This refutes any claim blacks may think they have as to hate crimes. If any race in America has a right to complain about hate crimes... IT'S WHITES!!!
The Color of Crime (http://www.amren.com/colorofcrime/color.pdf)

Where's the KKK? They've got just as much right to march as those IDIOT RACIST black panthers or naacp do. Maybe even more.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:52 AM
WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE, most predominantly BLACKS?????!!!!

amazing.....I am curious, Pale.....have you always been a bigot or has it come on recently.........

chesswarsnow
11-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But most Blacks are hypocrites.
2. They claims ol whitey is evil and holding him back from his place of rightful power.
3. While they condone their evil actions on ol whitey like the Jena Six case.
4. Its a crime, against God and Man, I pity them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But most Blacks are hypocrites.
2. They claims ol whitey is evil and holding him back from his place of rightful power.
3. While they condone their evil actions on ol whitey like the Jena Six case.
4. Its a crime, against God and Man, I pity them.

lol......what I find most embarrassing is that you guys disguise yourselves as conservatives.....conservatives are against a law targeting hate crimes because it's redundant.....you folks seem to be against it because you are afraid you might get charged with a violation......

Classact
11-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I think black people are really sincere in their belief they are victims... I think those that feel that way are brain dead. They are victims of Democrats propping them up way more than they needed propped up... now they think they need wheelchairs.

Nukeman
11-20-2007, 08:03 AM
amazing.....I am curious, Pale.....have you always been a bigot or has it come on recently.........

I will start by saying I usually agree with you PMP.

I have a quesstion, are all the black people that say this about whites bigots??? If not why.

Why is that if Pale for instance is sick and tired of a double standard being used he is a bigot.

the statistics of black on white, white on black crime is very damning to this argument of hate crimes.

Is it really bigotry to be sick and tired of having the same broken record played decade after decade..

"white people bad" "black people oppressed" "white people racist" "black people non-violent happy people"

This whole argument gets quite tiresome and the response of you must be a bigot or a racist if you are sick of hearing it and sick of the double standard is jut rediculous...

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 09:53 AM
I will start by saying I usually agree with you PMP.

I have a quesstion, are all the black people that say this about whites bigots??? If not why.

Why is that if Pale for instance is sick and tired of a double standard being used he is a bigot.

the statistics of black on white, white on black crime is very damning to this argument of hate crimes.

Is it really bigotry to be sick and tired of having the same broken record played decade after decade..

"white people bad" "black people oppressed" "white people racist" "black people non-violent happy people"

This whole argument gets quite tiresome and the response of you must be a bigot or a racist if you are sick of hearing it and sick of the double standard is jut rediculous...

You said it quite nicely Nukeman, so I'll just wait for PmP to answer what you've said. Lets see this liberal defend calling me a bigot, just because I pointed the hypocrisy and double standard blacks are involved in.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 09:56 AM

Now get with the program ass hole. Either explain how it is your liberal, smart assed, buzz word is justified, or shut the fuck up.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 01:28 PM
I have a quesstion, are all the black people that say this about whites bigots???

actually....I would say that any human being who said this about any other group of human beings was a bigot.....and I doubt any intelligent person would deny it......

he isn't a bigot for being sick and tired of something, he is a bigot because of his attitude towards a particular race....

nope, but it is inarguably bigotry to post "WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE, most predominantly BLACKS?????!!!!"....it's about as far down the path of bigotry as you can go.......

again, Pale isn't a bigot because he objects to a double standard....he could have easily objected to a double standard without making an obviously bigoted comment....in this instance, the double standard was simply an excuse to get away with making a bigoted statement......

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Lets see this liberal

snort....I am more conservative than you are, poser.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Now get with the program ass hole. Either explain how it is your liberal, smart assed, buzz word is justified, or shut the fuck up.

my my, why are you so impatient to get your ass handed to you?....sorry, I had to take a few hours and get some work in......as a conservative, to a reactionary unthinking anti-liberal who pretends to be a conservative, I suggest you get a life.....

Where's the KKK?

why don't you just admit you already know how to contact them.....probably already meet with them every Friday night.....

Classact
11-20-2007, 04:39 PM
why don't you just admit you already know how to contact them.....probably already meet with them every Friday night.....This went way over your head, didn't it? The blacks screaming fire in the theater are equal to the KKK...

Please justify how you consider equality as bigotry...

What are the blacks screaming about? Nooses and they want the black kid in Jena freed from jail... The black kid almost killed another kid, he has a record of hurting people... You are endorsing the blacks wanting this hoodlum freed simply because he is black is equal to the KKK wanting him harmed for hurting a white person.

Jeep Driver
11-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Social Liberals have done nothing but teach the black population in America to be nothing more than Victims . At every oppertunity.
Social Conservitives have allow this concept to go on way to long unopposed.
Nobody wants to be labled a racists or a Bigot.
But true Equality will never be acheved to the satisfaction of all.
At some point we must start fresh. And let bygones be by bygones.
We can never atone fully for the wrongs of our Fathers, white or Black.
Blacks want the respect of the whites? They must earn it.

actsnoblemartin
11-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Hey post, have you always been a knee jerk moron, or just recently?

have you always been a name caller, or has it only been since you dont have an argument.

Black people are being hypocrites to protest hate crimes, because the media doesnt talk about the hate crime they commit against whites.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 06:10 PM
my my, why are you so impatient to get your ass handed to you?....sorry, I had to take a few hours and get some work in......as a conservative, to a reactionary unthinking anti-liberal who pretends to be a conservative, I suggest you get a life.....
By who? You? Pphhhtt.... :lmao: And then you woke up...

First of all, all you've got going here is buzz words and personal venom coming from you and your liberal response handbook. You haven't addressed ONE SINGLE ITEM of IMPORTANCE or RELEVANCE to what I posted. You are attacking ME instead of attacking my POINT, which is what liberals do when they LOSE! So this tells me, you've already lost before you began.

Now if you can tell me why black people think they have any reason at all to be marching in the streets as if they have anything under sun to bitch about as far as "hate crimes" that's worse than white people, get to it, and don't even start until you've read the link I posted to the article titled, "THE COLOR OF CRIME." OK loser... get to it. Say something worth reading, because your liberal hand book buzz words and phrases are already washed up.

why don't you just admit you already know how to contact them.....probably already meet with them every Friday night.....
More hyperbole. Can it moron. Talk intelligently about this subject with relevant input, or just shut your retarded cake hole.

And by the way PmP, by your very own conduct of name calling and improper personal character assassination in this thread, that makes YOU the best example one can see as a "BIGOT." Don't 'cha HATE IT when your own SHIT comes flying back and hits ya in the face? Enjoy.

manu1959
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
is black on white crime..........

A. hate crime ....

B. racial profiling ....

C. payback ....

D. all of the above...

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
is black on white crime..........

A. hate crime ....

B. racial profiling ....

C. payback ....

D. all of the above...

E. None of the above.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Please justify how you consider equality as bigotry...

if I even remotely considered equality as bigotry, I would justify it.....since I don't please justify why you think I consider equality as bigotry.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:27 PM
You are endorsing the blacks wanting this hoodlum freed simply because he is black is equal to the KKK wanting him harmed for hurting a white person.

I have endorsed nothing, I have stated Pale is a bigot because he made an obviously bigoted statement....apparently you are blind or you don't give a shit how bigoted Pale is.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
have you always been a name caller

I think it is important to call attention to idiots disguising themselves as conservatives and giving a political movement a bad name.....you might call that name calling, I call it self-policing.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
You haven't addressed ONE SINGLE ITEM of IMPORTANCE or RELEVANCE to what I posted.

you're wrong....pointing out that your comment is hateful and destructive to the conservative movement is far more important than anything you posted on this thread....you don't belong to the conservative movement, you fit in better with the KKK and the Nazis.....get your mind on straight before you lose it....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
You are attacking ME instead of attacking my POINT

that I will concede.....I did so because the way you presented the point completely destroyed your point.....the hatred and ignorance you demonstrated made everything you stated irrelevant....the only thing that showed through was your failing, not the failing of the political view......

if you want to destroy the conservative movement, keep it up......you are the one doing liberals favors, not me......

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:35 PM
And by the way PmP, by your very own conduct of name calling and improper personal character assassination in this thread, that makes YOU the best example one can see as a "BIGOT."

not at all.....attacking someone because of their race demonstrates bigotry.....attacking someone because they are an idiot demonstrates intelligence.....

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 07:41 PM
not at all.....attacking someone because of their race demonstrates bigotry.....attacking someone because they are an idiot demonstrates intelligence.....

Well.... I read a whole lot of psycho-babble, and nothing of substance.

PmP... you are an idiot, a liar, a bigot, and a fraud. Go fuck yourself.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 07:45 PM
thanks for demonstrating my intelligence.....

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
thanks for demonstrating my intelligence.....

The only thing you have demonstrated thus far is your talent for hyperbole, lying, spin, sarcasm and personal attacks, nothing else. You completely dodged the issue, which is typical of a liberal who can't win on facts.

You're pathetic.

LiberalNation
11-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Thaan a liberal, rofl.

Classact
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM
if I even remotely considered equality as bigotry, I would justify it.....since I don't please justify why you think I consider equality as bigotry.....If blacks demand special treatment and don't give special treatment to an equal bigotry of the KKK then they want special treatment which isn't equality. As we all know and understand the KKK demands a status above black Americans, they base this on religion and a right of passage of being a superior race. If, in turn the black Americans demand a status above whites, regardless if they belong to the KKK or not, and demand a right of passage in "their" assumption that they are a superior race then it is equal or worse since they group "all" whites with the KKK in making their judgment.

Blacks will argue there are a disproportionate number of blacks in jail for selling/using rock cocaine verses whites using powder cocaine and for that reason alone the blacks should be set free from jail. This is a link to stupidity associated with racial profiling... if two black people rob a bank and depart in a pink Cadillac it is racial profiling to stop "any" black people in pink Cadillac's... Or, if you aren't welcome under a tree then it is alright to try to kill the people under the tree that didn't want your company... Look at my signature... Back to the cocaine, 95% of the blacks in jail used weapons or had prior charges involving violence... where is the equality?

You know something PostmodernProphetwhen I was stationed in Germany Afro Germans were very professional and only desired equality... no special treatment and if you didn't like them because they were black they could care less because if you felt that way for the only reason of race you were in a minority. Why do Haitians wallow in poverty and lack rights and would love to have the opportunity of the freedoms American Blacks have? They both came from Africa and Haiti was settled by Germany and France and still they desire the simple opportunity Americans ....black or white have... you don't get it and you never will because you are the crutch guy that props up losers and encourages them to stay on crutches... you think they may fail if they simply walk without crutches... you are wrong and you are the bigot helping to hold down blacks in America.

Jeep Driver
11-20-2007, 08:24 PM
If blacks demand special treatment and don't give special treatment to an equal bigotry of the KKK then they want special treatment which isn't equality. As we all know and understand the KKK demands a status above black Americans, they base this on religion and a right of passage of being a superior race. If, in turn the black Americans demand a status above whites, regardless if they belong to the KKK or not, and demand a right of passage in "their" assumption that they are a superior race then it is equal or worse since they group "all" whites with the KKK in making their judgment.

Blacks will argue there are a disproportionate number of blacks in jail for selling/using rock cocaine verses whites using powder cocaine and for that reason alone the blacks should be set free from jail. This is a link to stupidity associated with racial profiling... if two black people rob a bank and depart in a pink Cadillac it is racial profiling to stop "any" black people in pink Cadillac's... Or, if you aren't welcome under a tree then it is alright to try to kill the people under the tree that didn't want your company... Look at my signature... Back to the cocaine, 95% of the blacks in jail used weapons or had prior charges involving violence... where is the equality?

You know something PostmodernProphetwhen I was stationed in Germany Afro Germans were very professional and only desired equality... no special treatment and if you didn't like them because they were black they could care less because if you felt that way for the only reason of race you were in a minority. Why do Haitians wallow in poverty and lack rights and would love to have the opportunity of the freedoms American Blacks have? They both came from Africa and Haiti was settled by Germany and France and still they desire the simple opportunity Americans ....black or white have... you don't get it and you never will because you are the crutch guy that props up losers and encourages them to stay on crutches... you think they may fail if they simply walk without crutches... you are wrong and you are the bigot helping to hold down blacks in America.

that bout says it all. well done.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Thaan a liberal, rofl.

"Thaan"... LMAO!

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 08:34 PM
If blacks demand special treatment and don't give special treatment to an equal bigotry of the KKK then they want special treatment which isn't equality. As we all know and understand the KKK demands a status above black Americans, they base this on religion and a right of passage of being a superior race. If, in turn the black Americans demand a status above whites, regardless if they belong to the KKK or not, and demand a right of passage in "their" assumption that they are a superior race then it is equal or worse since they group "all" whites with the KKK in making their judgment.

Although I think you're wasting your breath, you certainly purported a lot of truth.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Classact again.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 09:21 PM
you don't get it and you never will because you are the crutch guy that props up losers and encourages them to stay on crutches...

lol.....let's cut to the chase, Class....I don't take issue with anything you said about the way racial issues are treated in this country...however, it's a huge stretch to pretend it has anything to do with Pale's post.....if you want to talk about crutch guys propping up losers, take a quick look at YOU defending an obvious bigot on this thread.....

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 09:37 PM
lol.....let's cut to the chase, Class....I don't take issue with anything you said about the way racial issues are treated in this country...however, it's a huge stretch to pretend it has anything to do with Pale's post.....if you want to talk about crutch guys propping up losers, take a quick look at YOU defending an obvious bigot on this thread.....

It appears calling someone bigot is the only thing you're capable of here, and for no reason you can back up. You are a liar and a fraud.

My whole point in this thread, is that there is a massive disparity in crime perpetrated one race against another, and that is black against white crime, of every type imaginable, as it is factually laid out in the link to "The Color Crime" that I provided. The link you no doubt didn't even bother reading. Yet black people are out marching as if it is they that are the victims, which given the facts of the matter, couldn't be further from the truth.

Now, give your moronic little name games a fucking rest and dispute the facts. Nobody needs to hear you puke out your liberal buzz words. We all know you've already got your own shit on your face.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM
well, isn't it sweet that you could find some facts you think justifies starting a thread accusing blacks of brutalizing, raping and murdering whites....I'm sure that made your day......

you may think I have shit on my face, but anyone that passes by can see you have shit on your post.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 09:47 PM
here's a clue for you Pale....do you know what that black man attacked and robbed a white man?.....it was convenient.....there are so many more of them, it saves the time necessary to find a black or hispanic guy......

Classact
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
lol.....let's cut to the chase, Class....I don't take issue with anything you said about the way racial issues are treated in this country...however, it's a huge stretch to pretend it has anything to do with Pale's post.....if you want to talk about crutch guys propping up losers, take a quick look at YOU defending an obvious bigot on this thread.....What we have here is a failure to communicate...

You agree with me and I agree with almost everyone but you so please do be specific how you came to this reasoning.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
well, isn't it sweet that you could find some facts you think justifies starting a thread accusing blacks of brutalizing, raping and murdering whites....I'm sure that made your day......
Well... now we've got you on the run, and I knew you would be as soon as you said anything about the "FACTS." I'm not "accusing" blacks of robing, raping and murdering white people at a startling rate much higher than whites do blacks... THE FACTS DO THAT. That's what you like to spin around, and that is why you're a damn liar just to make you the liberal feel good. Ain't workin' though skippy. It's just making you look stupid.

you may think I have shit on my face, but anyone that passes by can see you have shit on your post.....
Lame. Now not only are you losing this debate, you're starting to look like the little third rate, inferior person you are.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
here's a clue for you Pale....do you know what that black man attacked and robbed a white man?.....it was convenient.....there are so many more of them, it saves the time necessary to find a black or hispanic guy......

That's got to be the sickest, most twisted, impaired and offensive EXCUSE for VIOLENT CRIME I've ever heard in my life.

Good God you are a halfwit imbecile.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
What we have here is a failure to communicate...

You agree with me and I agree with almost everyone but you so please do be specific how you came to this reasoning.

???...which?....Pale's bigotry or your defense of him?.......

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 10:06 PM
That's got to be the sickest, most twisted, impaired and offensive EXCUSE for VIOLENT CRIME I've ever heard in my life.

Good God you are a halfwit imbecile.

Black on black crime is so inefficient.....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
It's just making you look stupid

two for one, then.....simultaneously I make you look stupid and myself look stupid.....

CockySOB
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Pale, I'm trying to understand this. Are you saying that because there are opportunistic racist demagogues like Sharpton and Jackson, that it is OK for whites to take up parallel positions and actions? That's what it sounds like to me, which is why I wanted to give you a chance to clarify in case I misunderstood you.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Pale, I'm trying to understand this. Are you saying that because there are opportunistic racist demagogues like Sharpton and Jackson, that it is OK for whites to take up parallel positions and actions? That's what it sounds like to me, which is why I wanted to give you a chance to clarify in case I misunderstood you.

I think if you read back through what I've already said, you wouldn't have any questions about my position. I've been quite concise.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Black on black crime is so inefficient.....

That is NOT the point of this thread. If you want to start another thread about that, go ahead. Otherwise it's just a lame attempt at deflection.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 10:42 PM
two for one, then.....simultaneously I make you look stupid and myself look stupid.....

You're all washed up PmP. You're fresh out of any legitimate defense to the facts, and you're down to lame "I know you are but what am I's."

It's the same every time with you liberals. Bring out the facts, you balk, then immediately start with the smart ass remarks and character assassinations. It's all so predictable, but, us conservatives do always win. You liberals have nothing in the face of the facts. Just bull shit and spin.

You may go now.

Classact
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
???...which?....Pale's bigotry or your defense of him?.......Well, I thought Pale's starter post was an attention getter and I took it for what it was, a frustrating position of being in the defense as a white person to the PC norm of how blacks are supposed to be communicated with. Have you ever seen the movie "The animal"? His post is kind of the way I felt when the angry white mob found out the man-animal was a black person and all the white guys surrendered their pitchforks so as not to be associated with bigotry. I think the Animal movie was brain washing and I think if you can't say what Pale said without being labeled a bigot it is equal... If the angry mob was ready to string up anyone they caught then why not a black-animal... speaking of the comedy The Animal... Please explain how his remarks were any different than the correct editing of The Animal movie.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 10:48 PM
deflection?......is there some unwritten law that we have to tolerate bigotry if it serves some "greater good".....the worst part of this whole thread is that when I objected to bigotry.....and if you pay attention, you will see that is the only thing I objected to.... I was accused of being a liberal.....where I come from, conservatives were the first to speak up against bigotry......

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Please explain how his remarks were any different than the correct editing of The Animal movie.
????...no, I have never seen it....Animal House, though.....

As far as Pale's original post, someone who was not bigoted would easily have been able to make his point without saying blacks were brutalizing, raping and murdering whites.....or without calling for the KKK to take action.....

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 02:37 AM
????...no, I have never seen it....Animal House, though.....

As far as Pale's original post, someone who was not bigoted would easily have been able to make his point without saying blacks were brutalizing, raping and murdering whites.....or without calling for the KKK to take action.....

You don't even know the definition of the word "bigot," do you? Well let me tell you, moron, a "bigot" is someone that is intolerant of a differing belief or opinion. Sound like anyone you know? Like yourself? Yes... that's right... YOU are the epitome of a BIGOT PmP, and that is why you have your own shit in your face.

I, on the other hand, simply made the point that blacks are "raping, robing and murdering" whites at a much higher percentage than whites are to blacks. This has NOTHING to do with ME. It has EVERYTHING to do with the FACTS. YOU don't LIKE the FACTS, so you do what every other mother fucking, retarded liberal on this board does, you start up your propaganda machine and attack the messenger. It is such a predictable game you people play. Your problem is, we conservatives that use FACTS to make our points, just make you liberals look like MORONS here over and over.

You may impress someone from the DU, or moveon.org with your spin and hyperbole, but I'd bet you don't impress anyone here. You just look like you've had your ass kicked in debate by a fact totting conservative... AGAIN!

Now you'll just have to deal with being exposed as not knowing what you're talking about, and completely void of anything worth adding that can dispute the facts.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 05:21 AM
You don't even know the definition of the word "bigot," do you? Well let me tell you, moron, a "bigot" is someone that is intolerant of a differing belief or opinion. Sound like anyone you know? Like yourself? Yes... that's right... YOU are the epitome of a BIGOT PmP, and that is why you have your own shit in your face.

well, it would seem that some agree with me....

Main Entry:
big·ot Listen to the pronunciation of bigot
Pronunciation:
\ˈbi-gət\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, hypocrite, bigot
Date:

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed Listen to the pronunciation of bigoted \-gə-təd\ adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

you are inarguably, a bigot......

I, on the other hand, simply made the point that blacks are "raping, robing and murdering" whites at a much higher percentage than whites are to blacks. This has NOTHING to do with ME. It has EVERYTHING to do with the FACTS.

let's be honest, Pale.....you didn't "simply" do anything.....go back and look at your initial post......notice the words you bolded?.......

Gee... why aren't WHITE PEOPLE marching in streets because of the BLACK ON WHITE WAR????!!!!!! WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE, most predominantly BLACKS?????!!!!

that isn't a simple statement of anything....that is outright racist diatribe.....I expect you were foaming at the mouth when you typed it....

YOU don't LIKE the FACTS, so you do what every other mother fucking, retarded liberal on this board does, you start up your propaganda machine and attack the messenger. It is such a predictable game you people play. Your problem is, we conservatives that use FACTS to make our points, just make you liberals look like MORONS here over and over.

You may impress someone from the DU, or moveon.org with your spin and hyperbole, but I'd bet you don't impress anyone here. You just look like you've had your ass kicked in debate by a fact totting conservative... AGAIN!

Now you'll just have to deal with being exposed as not knowing what you're talking about, and completely void of anything worth adding that can dispute the facts.

and this is what it boils down to....am I a liberal because I have dared to challenge the almighty Pale Rider or am I a liberal because I speak out against racist comments?......what the fuck do you know about being a conservative?....what would you do if you met a black conservative?.....tie him to your pickup truck bumper and drive off down the road?......you aren't a conservative.....you are nothing more than a cheap 'hater'.....you call yourself a conservative because you like to hate liberals....if you actually had to phrase a conservative principle and explain WHY it's a conservative principle you would flop around like a fish out of water......

CockySOB
11-21-2007, 07:05 AM
I think if you read back through what I've already said, you wouldn't have any questions about my position. I've been quite concise.

So you do think that two wrongs make a right? That's why I asked, because that is certainly how I read your posts.

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 12:25 PM
let's be honest, Pale.....you didn't "simply" do anything.....go back and look at your initial post......notice the words you bolded?.......
There's nothing "honest" about your spin. I used bold to emphasize a point. A double standard. A one sided affair. There is nothing "racist" or "bigoted" about it. That is in your brain only.

and this is what it boils down to....am I a liberal because I have dared to challenge the almighty Pale Rider or am I a liberal because I speak out against racist comments?......what the fuck do you know about being a conservative?....what would you do if you met a black conservative?.....tie him to your pickup truck bumper and drive off down the road?......you aren't a conservative.....you are nothing more than a cheap 'hater'.....you call yourself a conservative because you like to hate liberals....if you actually had to phrase a conservative principle and explain WHY it's a conservative principle you would flop around like a fish out of water......
Well, you got a couple more lines in than usual, but you didn't say anything more worth reading. Again, it was all hyperbole and personal attacks, which is pretty much all you've been capable of spewing from the very beginning.

I have a black friend that comes over to my place quite regular to pound a few beers and sing Karaoke. He's a Marine recruiter and a conservative. Born in Texas, and his nick name is A.J., which I find interesting because that's one of my old nick names. So you see, you have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about or who or what I am. You just attack me personally with your best line of caustic insults that you can dream up HOPING that it will derail the real purpose of this thread, which was the outrageous double standards of blacks that are playing the victim when nothing could be further from the truth, of which you have YET to address. You're too mother fucking busy attacking me to even COMMENT on the HEART ISSUE of this thread. But I know why... because if you got into the FACTS of this thread, you'd be made to look like an even bigger fool than you already do.

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 12:28 PM
So you do think that two wrongs make a right? That's why I asked, because that is certainly how I read your posts.

I haven't said anything is right or wrong in this thread. I've stated, backed up by the facts, that there is a huge disproportionate amount of violence perpetrated by blacks against whites, yet blacks are marching in the streets as if they are the victims, when nothing could be further from the truth. If anybody should be marching in the streets because they're being victimized, it should be white people.

So far NO ONE in this thread has been able to dispute that. The only one here flapping his lips in earnest has concentrated his efforts on attacking me personally in an attempt to derail the thread away from the facts, which is a TYPICAL LIBERAL TACTIC. "Attack the messenger, ignore the facts."

Classact
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
????...no, I have never seen it....Animal House, though.....You owe Blockbuster a visit then so you can see with your own eyes how silly this debate is.

As far as Pale's original post, someone who was not bigoted would easily have been able to make his point without saying blacks were brutalizing, raping and murdering whites.....or without calling for the KKK to take action..... I fail to understand your point... the blacks marched on the Justice Department with a list of demands that indicated they were victims which they were not... Whites and other blacks are the victims of blacks in a disproportionate percentage to their population. The KKK didn't march on the Justice Department the blacks did... You are a very confused person.

I watched the CNN news coverage of the black march on the Justice Department and they had the same suck up to the blacks as you do and I simply do not understand how someone could support such a fish out of water with justification. I think you have to be born with brain damage to see blacks as an overwhelming victim of anything... but the Democratic Party and sympathetic guilt filled white people continue to prop them up... crutches, now they want wheelchairs and soon motorized wheelchairs.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 02:36 PM
I have a black friend that comes over to my place quite regular

well thank goodness some of your best friends are black....I was beginning to think you sounded like a stereotypical racist......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 02:39 PM
I fail to understand your point... the blacks marched on the Justice Department with a list of demands that indicated they were victims which they were not... Whites and other blacks are the victims of blacks in a disproportionate percentage to their population. The KKK didn't march on the Justice Department the blacks did... You are a very confused person.

I am sorry, Class....but the confusion seems to be yours....I have made no comments at all supporting the blacks marching in Jenna....I posted to point out something which was wrong on THIS board, which was a person who was posting racial rants disguised as conservativism.....

Trigg
11-21-2007, 02:45 PM
My problem with the article is the anti-white bias....and if you didn't notice it you didn't read it completely. The article mentions Jena and the march for "black justice". It mentions the many noose incidenses around the country after Jena. It also mentions Sharpton crying yet again about poor blacks being the subject of this racism.

At the very end is this little bit of info. Notice the number of black offenders, 20%, from a group who number ONLY 13% of the population.

In 2006, police identified 7,330 offenders; 58.6 percent white, 20.6 percent black, 12.9 percent race unknown and the rest other races. Thirty-one percent of incidents occurred near residences; 18 percent on roads; 12.2 percent at colleges or schools, 6.1 percent in parking lots or garages, 3.9 percent at churches, synagogues or temples, and the remainder elsewhere.

Trigg
11-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I thought I'd run over to the FBI crime reports and look at last years numbers here they are....interresting to say the least. Seems the white offenders decreased from last year and the black offender numbers went....up.

An analysis of available race data for the 6,804 known hate crime offenders revealed that:

60.5 percent were white.
19.9 percent were black.
12.3 percent were unknown.
5.2 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.1 percent of known offenders were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
0.9 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 03:12 PM
I am sorry, Class....but the confusion seems to be yours....I have made no comments at all supporting the blacks marching in Jenna....I posted to point out something which was wrong on THIS board, which was a person who was posting racial rants disguised as conservativism.....

You keep pumping out that same old line, yet you have nothing to back it up with.

That sir, makes you a liar and a fraud. What most people on a message board call a TROLL.

Keep in mind, the whole board can read through this thread, and you're complete and utter disregard of the sole reason for me posting this thread is here for everyone to see. You have done nothing but spew personal insults and attacks against me that are completely unwarranted and untrue. You do it to deflect away from the issue I presented. I can only surmise your reason being is because you are devoid of any legitimate argument, and have chosen instead to impliment your liberal tactic of personal attacks and character assassination lies in an attempt to deflect away from the issue. How very clintonian of you.

Give it a rest.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 04:31 PM
yet you have nothing to back it up with

I think it is a fair assumption that everyone here can read.....nothing more is needed beyond reading your first post.....

utter disregard of the sole reason for me posting this thread is here for everyone to see

the reason for your posting becomes irrelevant in the face of the overriding bigotry evident in the post itself....you obviously used a conservative issue as cover for your racial rant......it's the same cover that white supremacists use when they try to take over small towns in the name of "law and justice"......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 04:36 PM
I can only surmise your reason being is because you are devoid of any legitimate argument, and have chosen instead to impliment your liberal tactic of personal attacks and character assassination lies in an attempt to deflect away from the issue.

the solution is simple....restate your original post in non-racist wording and vow never to do it again......then you can proceed with legitimate debate.....

there is, however, no reason to let legitimate issues be cover for racial hatred.....

Yurt
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
the solution is simple....restate your original post in non-racist wording and vow never to do it again......then you can proceed with legitimate debate.....

there is, however, no reason to let legitimate issues be cover for racial hatred.....

wow, thats arrogant

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 05:00 PM
wow, thats arrogant

do you make a habit of ignoring racial slurs that occur in your presence?

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I think it is a fair assumption that everyone here can read.....nothing more is needed beyond reading your first post....

You've just reached the point of utter absurdity with your "frothing at mouth" personal attacks on me, and your utter disregard of the core issue of this thread. Your lies and hyerbole are becoming ever more distrested, the longer you ignore the truth, and spew hatred and venom at those who purport the facts. You are a bigot and a liar.

You are hereby duly crowned, King of the Obfuscaters.

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 05:14 PM

There is only one solution, and that is for you to stop your lying and personal attacks. You're bigotry is beyond words to describe, and your lying is the worst I've seen on this board to date since doniston and his party with little boys discussing penis size, which I wouldn't put past you doing either. I hope for your sake all your lying and hyperbole doesn't spill over into your life outside this forum. Otherwise I can't imagine you having many friends. People probably avoid you knowing what you are. A snake full of venomous lies ready to attack the first person that dares call himself a conservative and talk about facts.

Keep ignoring the facts. Your image here is already in the toilet for it. You are the epitome of liberal lying puss.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 05:55 PM
There is only one solution, and that is for you to stop your lying and personal attacks. You're bigotry is beyond words to describe, and your lying is the worst I've seen on this board to date since doniston and his party with little boys discussing penis size, which I wouldn't put past you doing either. I hope for your sake all your lying and hyperbole doesn't spill over into your life outside this forum. Otherwise I can't imagine you having many friends. People probably avoid you knowing what you are. A snake full of venomous lies ready to attack the first person that dares call himself a conservative and talk about facts.

Keep ignoring the facts. Your image here is already in the toilet for it. You are the epitome of liberal lying puss.

so you acknowledge then, that retaining the racist rhetoric is more important to you than discussing the underlying issue?......

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 10:56 PM
so you acknowledge then, that retaining the racist rhetoric is more important to you than discussing the underlying issue?......

There is one thing for sure going on here, you are so consumed with your liberal spin and lies to the point of absurdity, you are utterly incapable of facing the facts. The word "bigot" comes to mind. You're lying to me, you're lying to yourself, and you're lying to the rest of the board.

I will keep this experience fresh in my memory. I now know that you are a charlatan and a habitual liar, and will not face facts that don't compliment your liberal agenda. You are a bigot and a fraud, and the worst type of troll the board can have. NOT ONCE have you commented on the core issue of this thread. It has been one big, complete, concentrated, hateful and riddled with lies personal attack on me and my character. All because of what? Because you don't think white people have the right to defend themselves? Because you think only white people are racist? What? What is it going through that twisted and polluted brain of yours? I don't know. All I do know is that you have ruined your own reputation with your conduct in this thread as a legitimate debating member of this board. You should be ashamed of yourself. NOTHING you have said in this thread has been worth the band width it's taken to display it.

Get help.

LiberalNation
11-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey, he's not a liberal, we don't claim him. Just because someone disagrees with you does not make them liberal.

NOT ONCE have you commented on the core issue of this thread.
Nope but it's like when you post an article from a white power site. Racist comments kinda over ride any point you were trying to make.

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Nope but it's like when you post an article from a white power site. Racist comments kinda over ride any point you were trying to make.

"White power site?" CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS... my ISP is a "white power site?" Are you sober, or just lying to fuel the fire?

"Racist comments?" Find them, and post them. Don't start lying for the sake of lying like PmP is.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 11:19 PM
Because you think only white people are racist?

not at all.....though I am certain of one of them......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 11:22 PM
"Racist comments?" Find them, and post them.

easily accommodated....

WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE

Pale Rider
11-21-2007, 11:23 PM
easily accommodated....

Oh my freakin' God... and just how is that factual question "racist?" Jezuz.... this ought to be good.... you've got a lot of explaining to do now...

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Pale, there isn't a person in the world who wouldn't conclude that statement was racist....even you realize it's racist, though you will never admit it....but, lest I be wrong....I invite anyone still reading this thread who does NOT think it's racist to post and let me know.....

LiberalNation
11-21-2007, 11:27 PM
"White power site?" CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS... my ISP is a "white power site?" Are you sober, or just lying to fuel the fire?.
The site you linked in the thread below is what I was referring to. Racist links, racist comments, both ruin any real point you might make.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6572&highlight=pale
which was
http://www.natallnews.com/page.php?id=10

mrg666
11-21-2007, 11:40 PM
The site you linked in this thread is what I was referring to. Racist links, racist comments, both ruin any real point you might make.

which was

so your saying pale is wrong ???????

Kathianne
11-21-2007, 11:50 PM
so your saying pale is wrong ???????

Actually I have a bit of a problem with the natal link. It tends to group all but college grad immigrants into 'third world'. Sorry, we are able to accept many from second or third world, legally. The problem in the past 15 years or so, is the influx of illegal immigrants. It's taxing our systems, driving down wages, and causing discord within.

Truth is, if there wasn't that influx, mostly we'd allow in highly qualified workers, but also those that are seeking a better life for their children. We recognize that those 'needy' immigrants may well begin businesses that would put 3rd generation Americans to shame and we applaud them.

CockySOB
11-21-2007, 11:50 PM
"White power site?" CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS... my ISP is a "white power site?" Are you sober, or just lying to fuel the fire?

I think AmRen (American Renaissance) qualifies. Granted the report you linked to on their site uses a variety of sources, most even legit, but the rhetoric which ties together the facts is at best tenuous. Frankly, citing from that site is akin to someone citing a report from the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition - there may be facts scattered throughout the reports, but the source tends to show bias in the conclusions drawn.

"Racist comments?" Find them, and post them. Don't start lying for the sake of lying like PmP is.

You trying to say that you are NOT using the same rhetoric and hyperbole that demagogues like Sharpton and Jackson use? That's certainly how I read your opening post with all of the words regarding race bolded as they were. Hence the reason I asked my previous question to you.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Pale, there isn't a person in the world who wouldn't conclude that statement was racist....even you realize it's racist, though you will never admit it....but, lest I be wrong....I invite anyone still reading this thread who does NOT think it's racist to post and let me know.....

Well I guess there ya have it. I question why white people are quite about the amount of violent crime being disproportionately committed against them by blacks, and somehow you construe that as racist.

So I guess you're on board with the college professor that recently was teaching his class that ONLY white people can be racist.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 12:40 AM
The site you linked in the thread below is what I was referring to. Racist links, racist comments, both ruin any real point you might make.

which was

You're not even in the same debate here. Get your mind out of your girlfriends crotch and pay attention.

LiberalNation
11-22-2007, 12:45 AM
lol but it's much nicer there.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I think AmRen (American Renaissance) qualifies. Granted the report you linked to on their site uses a variety of sources, most even legit, but the rhetoric which ties together the facts is at best tenuous. Frankly, citing from that site is akin to someone citing a report from the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition - there may be facts scattered throughout the reports, but the source tends to show bias in the conclusions drawn.
"Rhetoric... tenuous"... these are words you use to describe "facts?"

This is the exact page I linked to. It's a daily news story that is posted on my home page of my ISP, Charter.com. If the story has a racist bias, it would be slanted against whites more than anything.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2301/2053688331_7a1d5dc12e_o.jpg

You trying to say that you are NOT using the same rhetoric and hyperbole that demagogues like Sharpton and Jackson use? That's certainly how I read your opening post with all of the words regarding race bolded as they were. Hence the reason I asked my previous question to you.
I use bold for emphasis. Are you trying to tell me that using bold to emphasize "facts" is racist? Further, you're implying, it's not what I say, it's racist because I used bold letters? :cuckoo:

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 12:57 AM
lol but it's much nicer there.

See a doctor.

LiberalNation
11-22-2007, 01:01 AM
For what.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 01:01 AM
"Rhetoric... tenuous"... these are words you use to describe "facts?"I was referring to your post which referenced the AmRen report which includes the same information. (That would be why I specifically referenced that report in my reply.)

This is the exact page I linked to. It's a daily news story that is posted on my home page of my ISP, Charter.com. If you think the story is RACIST, you'll have to explain to me just exactly how that is....
Answered above. And for the record, I too, am a Charter customer. I could always go to their homepage for news aggregation, but I prefer using other aggregation sites instead.

I use bold for emphasis. Are you trying to tell me that using bold to emphasize "facts" is racist?Depending on how you emphasize the facts, yes. I'm sure you're familiar with that saying "statistics, statistics, and damned lies," correct? Facts can be used selectively to support anyones agenda and propaganda. You know this - we see the librull media doing it every day! I am of the mind though, that we conservatives should NOT stoop to their level.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 01:10 AM
I was referring to your post which referenced the AmRen report which includes the same information. (That would be why I specifically referenced that report in my reply.)

Answered above. And for the record, I too, am a Charter customer. I could always go to their homepage for news aggregation, but I prefer using other aggregation sites instead.

Depending on how you emphasize the facts, yes. I'm sure you're familiar with that saying "statistics, statistics, and damned lies," correct? Facts can be used selectively to support anyones agenda and propaganda. You know this - we see the librull media doing it every day! I am of the mind though, that we conservatives should NOT stoop to their level.
I do believe here that you are trying to extrapolate something from my initial post that isn't there.

I hate to have say the same thing over and over in the same thread because people either didn't read it, or they chose to ignore it for the sake of prevarication to perpetuate an argument.

With that, I think if you read this whole thread you'd see that my whole point from start to finish, is that IN MY OPINION, which is backed up by fact, that black people have NOTHING to be bitching about or marching in protest for when it comes to violent crime. They are by far the most violent race, again, backed up by facts, that there is, and for them to march in the streets PROTESTING increased violence against them, again, IN MY OPINION, is a huge damn joke. I would tell that to my black friend AJ who comes over to his face, and I would expect he'd agree.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 01:13 AM
For what.

You have a mental illness.

LiberalNation
11-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Which one.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Which one.

:lmao:

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I do believe here that you are trying to extrapolate something from my initial post that isn't there. Perhaps, that is always a possibility.

I hate to have say the same thing over and over in the same thread because people either didn't read it, or they chose to ignore it for the sake of perpetuating an argument.Also possible that you failed to communicate your thoughts clearly and unambiguously, no?

With that, I think if you read this whole thread you'd see that my whole point from start to finish, is that IN MY OPINION, which is backed up by fact, that black people have NOTHING to be bitching about or marching in protest for when it comes to violent crime.
On this we can certainly agree.

They are by far the most violent race, again, backed up by facts, that there is, and for them to march in the streets PROTESTING increased violence against them, again, IN MY OPINION, is a huge damn joke. I would tell that to my black friend AJ who comes over to his face, and I would expect he'd agree.
I don't see violence as a racial issue, but a cultural issue. That is perhaps where I see your statements as being racist. Actually, there's no "perhaps" about it, I guess. The human race as a whole has a vast capacity for violence as has been seen time and again throughout history. It's not the "race" which is the problem, but rather the cultures which glorify violence and demean life. And we see those characteristics in the ghetto and gangsta lifestyles popularized in today's media.

I take it then, that you are a proponent of "nature" in the "nature versus nurture" debates, Pale?

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 01:49 AM
Perhaps, that is always a possibility.

Also possible that you failed to communicate your thoughts clearly and unambiguously, no?
No.

I don't see violence as a racial issue, but a cultural issue. That is perhaps where I see your statements as being racist. Actually, there's no "perhaps" about it, I guess. The human race as a whole has a vast capacity for violence as has been seen time and again throughout history. It's not the "race" which is the problem, but rather the cultures which glorify violence and demean life. And we see those characteristics in the ghetto and gangsta lifestyles popularized in today's media.
Well here then is where you start arguing apples and oranges. If I bought a Chevy Malibu, and it had major problems, I'd be correct in saying Chevy had a problem with one of it's cars. I'd also be correct in saying the Malibu had a problem, although saying Malibu would be more precise. It may be a cultural problem, but it is a cultural problem indicative to black people. Just saying cultural could mean it to be any race, when the facts clearly distinguish one in particular.

I take it then, that you are a proponent of "nature" in the "nature versus nurture" debates, Pale?
That question is a little to broad for a yes or no answer.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 08:56 AM
No.Nothing like believing you're right and everyone else must be wrong, eh? Like a little hubris with the morning coffee there, Pale?

Well here then is where you start arguing apples and oranges. If I bought a Chevy Malibu, and it had major problems, I'd be correct in saying Chevy had a problem with one of it's cars. I'd also be correct in saying the Malibu had a problem, although saying Malibu would be more precise. It may be a cultural problem, but it is a cultural problem indicative to black people. Just saying cultural could mean it to be any race, when the facts clearly distinguish one in particular.
Well, the part of the facts that you choose to cherry-pick, that is. And so that does make you every bit as racist as Sharpton or Jackson in my book. You're using the same type of ill-formed thought process which anti-Irish bigots of the late 1800's and early 1900's used.

That question is a little to broad for a yes or no answer.
In some arguments, perhaps, but not in this one. You are obviously concluding that statistics prove some kind of genetic predisposition to violence (specifically inter-racial violence) as having a genetic basis. That's not what the statistics show. The statistics show a higher proportion of black-on-white violent crime to white-on-black violent crime. But no data was collected in the study related to the mental health of the subjects, nor of any genetic histories of the subjects. The fact that you choose to focus on race as "THE" deciding factor is a leap not supported by anything other than perhaps your own prejudices. Now if you have scientific evidence to support your theory that blacks have some genetic predisposition to inter-racial violence, I'd be interested to see it.

chesswarsnow
11-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

I do believe here that you are trying to extrapolate something from my initial post that isn't there.

I hate to have say the same thing over and over in the same thread because people either didn't read it, or they chose to ignore it for the sake of prevarication to perpetuate an argument.

With that, I think if you read this whole thread you'd see that my whole point from start to finish, is that IN MY OPINION, which is backed up by fact, that black people have NOTHING to be bitching about or marching in protest for when it comes to violent crime. They are by far the most violent race, again, backed up by facts, that there is, and for them to march in the streets PROTESTING increased violence against them, again, IN MY OPINION, is a huge damn joke. I would tell that to my black friend AJ who comes over to his face, and I would expect he'd agree.

1. Thats why Blacks are on the MOST part hypocrites.
2. They grovel and murder anyone who makes them mad.
3. And set their hearts against ol whitey and murder us, to only say that whitey wants to murder him.
4. Which in fact few whites murder blacks.
5. Whitey doesn't want to get in line with the blacks who murder each other as often as they do.
6. I think Pale Rider has every right to express his disdain for the hypocrisy of blacks in general.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-22-2007, 02:43 PM
amazing.....I am curious, Pale.....have you always been a bigot or has it come on recently......... Blacks are the most racist race on the face of the earth WHY? is it they can have the miss black America awards But whites can't have one? Why do they have the black music awards But whites can't? why is the NAACP OK but The NAAWP is Racist? why is there a united Negro collage fund but none for whites? AND last but not least WHY is it OK for blacks To use the word nigger all the time but let a white person use it once and they lose their jobs? DOUBLE STANDARDS For racist blacks THATS WHY

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Nothing like believing you're right and everyone else must be wrong, eh? Like a little hubris with the morning coffee there, Pale?
You asked. I answered. If you don't want to hear my answer, then don't ask.

Well, the part of the facts that you choose to cherry-pick, that is. And so that does make you every bit as racist as Sharpton or Jackson in my book. You're using the same type of ill-formed thought process which anti-Irish bigots of the late 1800's and early 1900's used.
OK... here we go... you just couldn't hold back the liberal name calling and character assassination like your buddy PmP any longer could you? You fucking little turd. Here I thought you were going to ATTEMPT at a decent debate and take comments made as sincere, but no, you have to start flinging shit don't you. You're showing yourself to be just another low life, can't debate, name calling, loser, puss bag.

SO FUCK OFF. I'M NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING THING AGAIN WITH ANOTHER BOARD SMART ASS BOARD MORON THAT WOULD RATHER CALL NAMES AND MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS THAN DEBATE!

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Look out cwn and RWB... the two board liberal PC morons will undoubtedly be on here calling you two "bigots" and "racists" real soon.

Thaaaaaaaaats right, just like their college professors taught them.... ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST!

pawnsta
11-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Hello chesswarsnow.

Are you the same chesswarsnow who plays on yahoo while he issues hate speeches in the chatbox?

You know you are......

You're a crap player and stupid to boot. You know me as pogo the clown. Others here know me as Patrick Bateman.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun here.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 03:13 PM
You asked. I answered. If you don't want to hear my answer, then don't ask.

OK... here we go... you just couldn't hold back the liberal name calling and character assassination like your buddy PmP any longer could you? You fucking little turd. Here I thought you were going to ATTEMPT at a decent debate and take comments made as sincere, but no, you have to start flinging shit don't you. You're showing yourself to be just another low life, can't debate, name calling, loser, puss bag.

SO FUCK OFF. I'M NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING THING AGAIN WITH ANOTHER BOARD SMART ASS BOARD MORON THAT WOULD RATHER CALL NAMES AND MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS THAN DEBATE!

I must've hit the nail on the head to get you to jump like this. Just goes to show that you realize your conclusion drawn from those statistics is flawed by your own racist bias. I haven't resorted to name-calling, nor personal attacks, unless of course you feel that anyone questioning your opinion which you shared on a publicly accessible discussion board is making a personal attack.

And as PostmodernProphet pointed out, all anyone has to do is read the thread and decide for themselves. The readers can determine who has resorted to ad hominem attacks and who has tried to discuss the the original post intelligently and patiently.

pawnsta
11-22-2007, 03:26 PM
If it's ok to say all this stuff about black people is it ok if I express some radical opinions about women? I don't like them very much. What about Jews? I'm not bothered about Jews but making anti-semitic remarks can be good fun sometimes.

I know..

The Nazi's never killed six million Jews, they only killed around four and a half million. That should piss off both the neo-nazi's in here and the philosemites at the same time.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Just goes to show that you realize your conclusion drawn from those statistics is flawed by your own racist bias. I haven't resorted to name-calling, nor personal attacks, unless of course you feel that anyone questioning your opinion which you shared on a publicly accessible discussion board is making a personal attack.

And as PostmodernProphet pointed out, all anyone has to do is read the thread and decide for themselves. The readers can determine who has resorted to ad hominem attacks and who has tried to discuss the the original post intelligently and patiently.

THEY SURE CAN. IT WAS YOU AND PMP BOTH WHO FIRST CALLED NAMES AND MADE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME, AND YOUR'S WAS JUST A FEW POSTS AGO, SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO READ BACK TOO FAR.

Post #91

What you did was show the rest of the board that you are no good at debating. That you are just another one that when faced with facts and truth, you resort to name calling and personal attacks, plain and simple.

Congratulations, you've just become the newest member of the board "Can't debate worth shit" club.

I post an article written in it's entirety, yet you accuse me of "cherry picking." Odd. I use bold to highlight a double standard and link to facts that back up my point, and you two morons call me a racist and a bigot for it. Incredible.

The two people who STARTED calling names and making personal attacks are you two, and the reason for that is simple. That's all you have. I posted an article, and then a link to substantiate my point. It blew you two smart mouthed little ass holes out of the water, so you resorted to your old liberal hand book of tactics and attacked me personally instead of debating the facts as they were presented. And that's all this has been almost from the start. An attack on me personally. You two are completely ignoring the issue of this thread, and I know why. You're SCARED to debate it, because you know you're beat before you start, so you resort to personal attacks instead. You liberal fucks are so predictable it's pathetic, let alone spineless cowards.

You lose.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 04:36 PM
If it's ok to say all this stuff about black people is it ok if I express some radical opinions about women? I don't like them very much. What about Jews? I'm not bothered about Jews but making anti-semitic remarks can be good fun sometimes.

I know..

The Nazi's never killed six million Jews, they only killed around four and a half million. That should piss off both the neo-nazi's in here and the philosemites at the same time.

I don't give a fuck what you say about whom. But if it isn't pertinent to this discussion, do it somewhere else.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Blacks are the most racist race on the face of the earth WHY? is it they can have the miss black America awards But whites can't have one? Why do they have the black music awards But whites can't? why is the NAACP OK but The NAAWP is Racist? why is there a united Negro collage fund but none for whites? AND last but not least WHY is it OK for blacks To use the word nigger all the time but let a white person use it once and they lose their jobs? DOUBLE STANDARDS For racist blacks THATS WHY

But RWB... according to the twisted thought pattern of PmP and cock, only white people are racist and bigots. You dare mention a double standard or post an article that proves whites are victims, and you are the embodiment of racism and bigotry.

They love those words, even though the context in which they use them is a total absurdity, but it's all they have. The FACTS have them beat before they start, and they've avoided them in this thread like the plague. Pretty telling as to what their agenda is.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 05:30 PM
But RWB... according to the twisted thought pattern of PmP and cock, only white people are racist and bigots. You dare mention a double standard or post an article that proves whites are victims, and you are the embodiment of racism and bigotry.

They love those words, even though the context in which they use them is a total absurdity, but it's all they have. The FACTS have them beat before they start, and they've avoided them in this thread like the plague. Pretty telling as to what their agenda is.

How nice, Pale neg reps me and somehow thinks I care. And now he reverts to the ad hominems. Pathetic.

Actually, racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Remember how I mentioned that black demagogues like Jackson and Sharpton are prime examples of racism? There are Hispanic racists, Jewish racists, Chinese racists, Japanese racists, and yes... Caucasian racists (Pale is fitting into that mold based on his assertions). Frankly, ALL racists disgust me for their ignorance and fear. Yes Pale, you disgust me. Before this thread evolved, I was wondering if I simply misunderstood you, but as the thread progressed, you've shown quite clearly that you are a racist in the mold of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. You cherry-pick your facts, present them with hyperbole and a fanatic's fervor, and try to bluster and bully your audience rather than convince with actual facts and logic. As I said, your debating skills in this have been non-existent.

Go get some more of your buddies from Stormfront to come over - maybe they'll give you the "attaboys" you so feverishly desire.

82Marine89
11-22-2007, 05:34 PM
How nice, Pale neg reps me and somehow thinks I care. And now he reverts to the ad hominems. Pathetic.

If you didn't care, you would not have said something about it.

actsnoblemartin
11-22-2007, 05:39 PM
what are we talking about again?

It seems this thread is deteorating into off topic rants, and angry posters to boot.

Hi everyone

happy thanksgiving.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 05:43 PM
If you didn't care, you would not have said something about it.

Just found it interesting is all. I so rarely get neg-repped it's something of an anomaly.

actsnoblemartin
11-22-2007, 05:49 PM
so how is your thanksgiving going cocky?

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 05:52 PM
according to the twisted thought pattern of PmP and cock, only white people are racist and bigots

now let's be fair, Pale....the only white person I have said was racist is you......I am perfectly willing to admit there are blacks as bigoted as you are......

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 05:53 PM
How nice, Pale neg reps me and somehow thinks I care.

hehe, he's given me a daily dose ever since the thread started.....

actsnoblemartin
11-22-2007, 05:55 PM
I personally dont like to call people racist, because its too easy.

I mean the word racist is throw around like the world hello these days.

I think in todays society its politically incorrect to acklowedge when a black american is being racist, but the media will be more then happy to call a white person a racist

82Marine89
11-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Just found it interesting is all. I so rarely get neg-repped it's something of an anomaly.

Just :poke:

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 05:58 PM
so how is your thanksgiving going cocky?

Quite well, actually. Thanks for asking. Been doing the family thing, and getting ready to do the traditional dinner. Hope yours is going well as well.

CockySOB
11-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Just :poke:

It's all good. I really did find it amusing.

Nukeman
11-22-2007, 07:02 PM

I know..

:lame2:Jerk Wad TROLL!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 07:13 PM
pawnsta is just a bait man......

Nukeman
11-22-2007, 07:34 PM
pawnsta is just a bait man......

I kinda figured that. I am assuming that this is one of the idiots that truthdoesntmatter hangs out with. I love the fact that they say we are intolerant slackjawed yokels and they act like this. This guy is the epitome of retarded!!!

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 07:55 PM
You earned it for starting in on me with the personal attacks instead of debating. Now take it like a man instead of some pathetic little whiney baby.

Caucasian racists (Pale is fitting into that mold based on his assertions)..... you've shown quite clearly that you are a racist in the mold of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. You cherry-pick your facts,.....

OK... you've had the chance to run your mouth, now you had better back it up. PROVE IT.

Show me and the rest of the board what "ASSERTIONS" I've made that make you think I'm a racist.

Show me and the rest of the board what facts I have "CHERRY PICKED" that makes you think I'm a racist.

Get to it. I'm curious. The board is curious. You won't get away with just running your mouth making all these personal attacks on me and throw around your liberal buzz names without PROVING IT!

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 07:58 PM
now let's be fair, Pale....the only white person I have said was racist is you......I am perfectly willing to admit there are blacks as bigoted as you are......

You can run your mouth and call names, but you can't back it up with anything that would prove it.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and fraud. You have no pride.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 08:00 PM

People have been banned here for purporting the very same lie. You looking to get banned?

You're a filthy liar.

5stringJeff
11-22-2007, 08:17 PM

CockySOB and PostmodernProphet, please note the following rules:

Reputation System - Should not be used as a means to harass someone. Please avoid vulgarity, threats or over the top comments. Staff can view comments and have the ability to delete comments. Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

Please feel free to review the rest of the board's rules here (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3487). Thanks for your future compliance.

LiberalNation
11-22-2007, 08:19 PM
They didn't discuss the comments jerkoff.

5stringJeff
11-22-2007, 08:55 PM

Bye! :bye1: :banned:

Yurt
11-22-2007, 09:09 PM
You earned it for starting in on me with the personal attacks instead of debating. Now take it like a man instead of some pathetic little whiney baby.

OK... you've had the chance to run your mouth, now you had better back it up. PROVE IT.

Show me and the rest of the board what "ASSERTIONS" I've made that make you think I'm a racist.

Show me and the rest of the board what facts I have "CHERRY PICKED" that makes you think I'm a racist.

Get to it. I'm curious. The board is curious. You won't get away with just running your mouth making all these personal attacks on me and throw around your liberal buzz names without PROVING IT!

....won't hold breath....

good try making people actually prove something

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 09:10 PM
I kinda figured that. I am assuming that this is one of the idiots that truthdoesntmatter hangs out with. I love the fact that they say we are intolerant slackjawed yokels and they act like this. This guy is the epitome of retarded!!!

actually, it was a pun.....his name on another board I visit is Bateman.....

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
People have been banned here for purporting the very same lie. You looking to get banned?

You're a filthy liar.
??....should we have someone check my rep stats?.....you've given me two neg reps so far on this thread.....that's 50% of the neg reps I have gotten since I started posting here.....

jimnyc
11-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Guys, let's all mellow down a little. You're all good guys discussing a controversial topic.

While it's the rep "comments" that we don't want discussed on the board, as any private communication should remain private, there's no need to really discuss rep at all other than to agitate or flame another member. No harm, no foul, but let's stick to the topic at hand.

One thing I won't tolerate is someone calling a staff member such as Jeff a "jerk off" for simply doing his job and trying to enforce the rules. I think we can all agree that Jeff is the most level headed person on the board, and he doesn't deserve LN's usual contempt. She's done this one too many times for my liking and has received a 2 week ban.

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Should not be used as a means to harass someone

pardon me, but I am confused....was that a warning to Pale or to me?.......

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 09:16 PM
You can run your mouth and call names, but you can't back it up with anything that would prove it.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and fraud. You have no pride.

actually, Pale.....I recall inviting anyone who DIDN'T think your comments were racist to post and say so.....so far, nobody has stepped up to defend you......

Yurt
11-22-2007, 09:16 PM

tell us something we don't know

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM
apparently, that would take a great deal of time in your case.....

5stringJeff
11-22-2007, 09:19 PM

It's part of the rules for all posters. If you (or anyone) feel that you've been harassed via the rep system, please feel free to PM an admin so they can look into it. Discussing rep in public forums is against the rules for all.

chesswarsnow
11-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Hello chesswarsnow.

Are you the same chesswarsnow who plays on yahoo while he issues hate speeches in the chatbox?

You know you are......

You're a crap player and stupid to boot. You know me as pogo the clown. Others here know me as Patrick Bateman.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun here.

1. Heyman, yeah it is ( I ), *THE GREAT CHESSWARSNOW* that used to go to yahoo chess al the time.
2. My game isn't all that bad, but I was never a GrandMaster.
3. Who were you at yahoo chess eh,..pogo the clown, eh,......I don't remeber your id there.
4. Those were some good times.
5. Met and knew many GM's there, including Bobby Fischer, he and I were buds.
6. Welcome to my corner of the Internet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 09:36 PM
??....should we have someone check my rep stats?.....you've given me two neg reps so far on this thread.....that's 50% of the neg reps I have gotten since I started posting here.....

What got you in trouble was the lie you told....

... you're claim earlier was "DAILY," and that is a bold faced lie. So the reason you're in hot water is your damn fault, not mine.

Don't lie.

jimnyc
11-22-2007, 09:42 PM
I just want to be clear for all to read. Technically, just mentioning that you received negative reputation from someone isn't a board violation. The intent of the rule is to keep comments from being repasted onto the board, which would defeat the purpose of them being made in private. I still think it's a good idea not to mention them at all though, as it just leads to where we are now, but nobody is in hot water and no rules were broken. LN could have simply asked for clarification without cussing Jeff out for trying to quiet down an issue before it escalated, that was her choice.

Please, let's now get back to the topic, which is heated enough itself! :)

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 09:42 PM
actually, Pale.....I recall inviting anyone who DIDN'T think your comments were racist to post and say so.....so far, nobody has stepped up to defend you......

Who in their right mind would want to come in here and be labeled racist and bigot by you and cock? One word in support of me and you two would have been all over them like stink on shit, for no reason other than you don't want to face the facts. And another thing, no one was going to come in here and support YOU either, because everyone could see you were doing nothing but name calling and completely ignoring the issue. You weren't debating, you were name calling. You and COCK.

Learn how to debate without without the hapless, nonsensical name calling, and maybe more people will be willing to join in the discussion.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I just want to be clear for all to read. Technically, just mentioning that you received negative reputation from someone isn't a board violation. The intent of the rule is to keep comments from being repasted onto the board, which would defeat the purpose of them being made in private. I still think it's a good idea not to mention them at all though, as it just leads to where we are now, but nobody is in hot water and no rules were broken. LN could have simply asked for clarification without cussing Jeff out for trying to quiet down an issue before it escalated, that was her choice.

OK... I'm done in here. I caught PmP in a bold faced lie, and that's the end of that.

Cock ain't any better.

Yurt
11-22-2007, 09:47 PM

this is why i don't think rep comments should be private. there is no way to respond in "kind." the person giving the rep gives a PUBLIC statement, given that rep scores are public, however, the person receiving has no way of responding. PMs are, IMO, wholly in adequate. If the person repping doesn't like you, then PM is pointless.

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
this is why i don't think rep comments should be private. there is no way to respond in "kind." the person giving the rep gives a PUBLIC statement, given that rep scores are public, however, the person receiving has no way of responding. PMs are, IMO, wholly in adequate. If the person repping doesn't like you, then PM is pointless.

Do what I do pard, start a buddy list and then set your preferences so that you can only send and receive PM's from the people on that list. That way you won't ever get any PM's from board morons.

jimnyc
11-22-2007, 10:06 PM

But that's just it, and too many people look at it that way, there is no reason to "respond in kind". Someone is supposed to pos or neg rep a post they feel is exceptionable, or below standards. A response is not required for that. The public statement that they make is by increasing or reducing someone's reputation. If the system were to be used properly, and reps given solely under those circumstances I mentioned, then the scores would reflect properly and none of this would be an issue. Too many people take it too seriously, and want retribution against those who neg them, or feel they owe them something in return. The flaw with the system is that members CAN rep for whatever they want, even if it doesn't meet those qualifications, but responses and retribution will not fix that problem. Members remaining true to the system and using it for it's original intent is the only thing that will fix it.

Yurt
11-22-2007, 10:16 PM
But that's just it, and too many people look at it that way, there is no reason to "respond in kind". Someone is supposed to pos or neg rep a post they feel is exceptionable, or below standards. A response is not required for that. The public statement that they make is by increasing or reducing someone's reputation. If the system were to be used properly, and reps given solely under those circumstances I mentioned, then the scores would reflect properly and none of this would be an issue. Too many people take it too seriously, and want retribution against those who neg them, or feel they owe them something in return. The flaw with the system is that members CAN rep for whatever they want, even if it doesn't meet those qualifications, but responses and retribution will not fix that problem. Members remaining true to the system and using it for it's original intent is the only thing that will fix it.

I believe you proved my point.

jimnyc
11-22-2007, 10:30 PM
I believe you proved my point.

What, rather than try and use the system for it's original intent, when a user neg reps you unfairly it should be discussed in public? Sorry, I disagree. I think the best way to handle things is to reinforce the intent of the system and work out it's flaws the best we can, and remind users that the system is their for enjoyment purposes only and is not to be take too seriously. Allowing private communications in any form to be discussed on the board isn't going to solve anything, only further animosity. Look at what's happened here over simply mentioning the rep and not even discussing the content. If it were never mentioned this discussion wouldn't be ruining this thread.

mrg666
11-22-2007, 10:40 PM
just my tuppence
but whilst the top # posters
top # rep etc are at the fore front of the forum a certain stigma will be held by posts and rep points .
i considered throwing the same argument when a certain top poster was criticised and called a post whore . the significance is at the top of the forum like a badge / medal of honour for all to see so it does have some significance at least in the eyes of admin here or it wouldnt be there.

Yurt
11-22-2007, 10:41 PM
What, rather than try and use the system for it's original intent, when a user neg reps you unfairly it should be discussed in public? Sorry, I disagree. I think the best way to handle things is to reinforce the intent of the system and work out it's flaws the best we can, and remind users that the system is their for enjoyment purposes only and is not to be take too seriously. Allowing private communications in any form to be discussed on the board isn't going to solve anything, only further animosity. Look at what's happened here over simply mentioning the rep and not even discussing the content. If it were never mentioned this discussion wouldn't be ruining this thread.

I understand your "utopia." And that is the way it should be. However, the rep system is what it is. While the intent is for "enjoyment purposes only," don't you think that some use it back handedly?

If the rep system is abused, the person that gets the abuse is left only with the avenue of the mods. Hmmmm, probably fair enough. However, the person receiving the rep has no way of effectively responding. Do you posit that a PM is adequate?

I do see where you are coming from ----- leave that shitte behind the effing door. However, I also see those who get shitte reps and have no avenue to respond.

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
What got you in trouble was the lie you told....

... you're claim earlier was "DAILY," and that is a bold faced lie. So the reason you're in hot water is your damn fault, not mine.

Don't lie.

/grins....well, there was yesterday......and the day before.....today isn't over yet.....

Pale Rider
11-22-2007, 11:45 PM

It wasn't so much that rep was mentioned. The bad thing was that it was LIED about, and lying has got nothing to do with rep.

Sitarro
11-23-2007, 02:11 AM
I have known Pale on this board and the other one for many years and don't feel he is a bigot in any way. Like I have said before, I truly believe that if Pale saw a person in trouble on the side of the road, he is just the type of guy that would stop to see if he could help.... race wouldn't matter. I also believe he is smart enough to be packing a 45 "just in case", that's just being well prepared.:laugh2:

Being comfortable with calling a spade a spade doesn't make someone a bigot, it merely shows that someone isn't afraid of the PC police.

I understood exactly what you were talking about Pale, calling you a bigot for it is a severe knee jerk reaction.

Pale Rider
11-23-2007, 02:44 AM
/grins....well, there was yesterday......and the day before.....today isn't over yet.....

Wriggle all you want. You've been busted.

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Wriggle all you want. You've been busted.

????....I am puzzled why you say that, when what I said was 100% accurate......I stated that you had neg repped me daily.....you neg repped me on the first day the thread existed, you neg repped me on the second day the thread existed....I made the statement on the third day the thread existed.....

how is what I stated, a lie?

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 07:56 AM
I have known Pale on this board and the other one for many years and don't feel he is a bigot in any way. Like I have said before, I truly believe that if Pale saw a person in trouble on the side of the road, he is just the type of guy that would stop to see if he could help.... race wouldn't matter. I also believe he is smart enough to be packing a 45 "just in case", that's just being well prepared.:laugh2:

Being comfortable with calling a spade a spade doesn't make someone a bigot, it merely shows that someone isn't afraid of the PC police.

I understood exactly what you were talking about Pale, calling you a bigot for it is a severe knee jerk reaction.

well, so I get a better grasp on when a reaction is just knee-jerk, what criteria should I use in deciding when to take action....

I will assume for the sake of argument that if I see someone tying a black man to the rear bumper of their pickup, I should act....

if, when I see someone post "WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE", I should not, then.....

how, if I consider myself a conservative and a Christian, should I decide when action is knee-jerk and when action is a necessity?

Pale Rider
11-23-2007, 12:28 PM
????....I am puzzled why you say that, when what I said was 100% accurate......I stated that you had neg repped me daily.....you neg repped me on the first day the thread existed, you neg repped me on the second day the thread existed....I made the statement on the third day the thread existed.....

how is what I stated, a lie?

The thread was started on the 19th. You were NOT negged on the 19th. You were negged on the 20th, to which you immediately negged me back. I also negged you on the 21st. You were not negged on the 22, yesterday, the day you told the lie. You were negged twice in four days, yet you claim you were negged everyday. Now if we need admin to dig this up for further proof to statisfy you and your trying to wriggle out of it, we can.

You lied.

Pale Rider
11-23-2007, 12:33 PM
if, when I see someone post "WHY in the FUCK are WHITE PEOPLE so QUITE when it's THEY who are being BRUTALIZED, RAPED and MURDERED by another RACE", I should not, then.....

What part of the above question upsets you so much? The part that it's true? The part that a white boy would have the audacity to ask such a question? Or the part where I linked to facts proving the accusations in the question were true? What part? Please explain. Don't just continue to spew hyperbole. We've had enough of that already. It's time for you to step up to the plate and explain yourself in specific terms that we all can understand.

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 03:48 PM
The thread was started on the 19th.

lol, not in my hometown it wasn't......."11-20-2007, 01:53 AM"

You lied.

you're not only a bigot, you are a pathetic twit......

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 03:58 PM
What part of the above question upsets you so much? The part that it's true? The part that a white boy would have the audacity to ask such a question? Or the part where I linked to facts proving the accusations in the question were true? What part? Please explain. Don't just continue to spew hyperbole. We've had enough of that already. It's time for you to step up to the plate and explain yourself in specific terms that we all can understand.

ranked in order of contribution to consternation.....

1) the superfluous bolded lettering...
2) the unnecessary use of capital letters...
3) the inaccurate attribution of the alleged actions to an entire race of people...
4) the inaccurate attribution of the status of victim to an entire race of people...
and
5) last, but not least, you misspelled "quiet"

Yurt
11-23-2007, 05:48 PM
ranked in order of contribution to consternation.....

1) the superfluous bolded lettering...
2) the unnecessary use of capital letters...
3) the inaccurate attribution of the alleged actions to an entire race of people...
4) the inaccurate attribution of the status of victim to an entire race of people...
and
5) last, but not least, you misspelled "quiet"

So in other words, he is right and all you have are quaint bullet points that are superfluous .... and inanely inscrutable with regards to spelteeng.

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 06:32 PM
So in other words, he is right and all you have are quaint bullet points that are superfluous .... and inanely inscrutable with regards to spelteeng.

????...is being a racist ever right?

Yurt
11-23-2007, 06:38 PM
????...is being a racist ever right?

don't beg the question. and don't change the topic like that, you are committing a logical fallacy. probably more than one.

actsnoblemartin
11-23-2007, 07:11 PM
im still not getting how pale is racist.

My evidence says he hates illegals, if that makes him racist, sign me up for his clan.

:coffee:

don't beg the question. and don't change the topic like that, you are committing a logical fallacy. probably more than one.

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 07:45 PM

/shrugs....sorry, it's the only topic I have been participating in on this thread...if I discuss another, it would be changing the topic.....

Yurt
11-23-2007, 08:37 PM
/shrugs....sorry, it's the only topic I have been participating in on this thread...if I discuss another, it would be changing the topic.....

no, you changed the topic between you and I. you made comments that were not related to "our" posts.

mrg666
11-23-2007, 09:53 PM

she was just pointing out a fact , ok so the jerkoff was a bit ott ?

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2007, 10:32 PM
no, you changed the topic between you and I. you made comments that were not related to "our" posts.
I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware we were having a conversation...I noticed you were going on about something, but since it didn't have anything to do with what I was posting about I wasn't paying attention.....I assumed those parts of your posts were directed to someone else.....

Pale Rider
11-24-2007, 07:53 PM
lol, not in my hometown it wasn't......."11-20-2007, 01:53 AM"

you're not only a bigot, you are a pathetic twit......

I can always tell when I've won. You dumbass little ball kissers get real nasty.

You've been proven to be liar. Enjoy that reputation dumb ass.

You calling me bigot don't mean shit here boy. People know better, and now they know you're a schmuck. You've had your own shit on your face since about page two. Go wash it off and try and start over somewhere else. You've dug such a deep grave for yourself here you'll never get out.

Pale Rider
11-24-2007, 07:58 PM

Exactly. He's got NOTHING!

I backed up my point with cold, hard facts. He's trying to back up his... whatever... by making daft remarks about bold lettering. Talk about lame. What a moron.

PostmodernProphet
11-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Enjoy that reputation dumb ass

you mean the third neg rep you have give me on this thread?.......you are such a child, Pale....

be aware, Pale.....the next time you post a racist comment, we will have this conversation again.....

trobinett
11-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Pale may not want me coming down on his side, cause I AM a bigot, always have been, and unless something really weird happens, always will be.

However, having said THAT, nothing I saw Pale post should for one minute, label HIM a bigot.

The liberals on this board can't even call a spade a spade.

Too much PC crap going on here.

This country is fucked, big time...........:pee:

Pale Rider
11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
you mean the third neg rep you have give me on this thread?.......you are such a child, Pale....

be aware, Pale.....the next time I falsely accuse you of making a racist comment, we will have this conversation again.....

You've earned every neg you got prop, for being such a liar and a fraud in this thread. Nothing you've said in here has been worth listening to. It's been pure crap.

And people here know you've been doing nothing but spreading shit. You've got your own shit on your own hands and face.

You lie about me again and start in with unwarrented name calling, and you'll see another round of neg repping. Remember that boy.

And by the way... I edited your post so that it reads more like the truth.

Pale Rider
11-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Pale may not want me coming down on his side, cause I AM a bigot, always have been, and unless something really weird happens, always will be.

However, having said THAT, nothing I saw Pale post should for one minute, label HIM a bigot.

The liberals on this board can't even call a spade a spade.

Too much PC crap going on here.

This country is fucked, big time...........:pee:

I'll be damned... good to see ya trob! How ya been doin' brother?

And by the way... don't worry about this little jack off PmP. He been doing nothing but calling names and spreading lies since the beginning of this thread, and hasn't come up with ANYTHING to back up his position when challenged, just more name calling. He's got no game, and he's all washed up here.

PostmodernProphet
11-24-2007, 11:22 PM
he's all washed up here

I'll agree, I have finished the laundry and hung it on the line for the neighbors to see.....they've noticed a few holes in your woolies, Pale......

Pale Rider
11-25-2007, 03:57 AM
I'll agree, I have finished the laundry and hung it on the line for the neighbors to see.....they've noticed a few holes in your woolies, Pale......

Well it looks like you're trying to ratchet it down a notch. So be it.

Too bad you can't afford a drier.

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2007, 07:38 AM
/shrugs.....the neighbors can't see the inside of my dryer.....it would have defeated the purpose.....

Pale Rider
11-25-2007, 01:18 PM
/shrugs.....the neighbors can't see the inside of my dryer.....it would have defeated the purpose.....

Hmmm... you like displaying the wife's kinky draws aye?

chesswarsnow
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But ( I ) *THE GREAT CWN* have not a racist bone in my glorious body.
2. And neither does *PALE RIDER*.
3. We both can discuss the topic without using the word in question.
4. And not stoop to beggardly language.
5. And ( I ), *THE GREAT CWN* can analyze what are the over all effects of Black People's lack of genuineness, and wealth of hypocrisy.
6. ( I ), *THE GREAT CWN* am a Great motivator for people who are in darkness to seek the Light.
7. And *PALE RIDER* isn't a respecter of person's.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas