PDA

View Full Version : What will the Republican canidates say to this?

Guernicaa
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TC0kPPlU4DI&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TC0kPPlU4DI&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/11/20/murdered-gay-mans-parent_n_73468.html

darin
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
I hope they say something like:

"We stand to promote Family Values. We support Marriage. Marrige means one man, and one woman. It sucks your child was killed; my condolences."

Guernicaa
11-20-2007, 03:54 PM
I hope they say something like:

"We stand to promote Family Values. We support Marriage. Marrige means one man, and one woman. It sucks your child was killed; my condolences."
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the assholes said that, but I believe most will just say "We don't need hate crime laws. We just need to better punish criminals."

And gay people do have families.

darin
11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the assholes said that, but I believe most will just say "We don't need hate crime laws. We just need to better punish criminals."

So - uh...Expressing condolence for the death of their child makes them assholes, eh?

The last half of your statement is VERY true.

Gay people DO have families...however, Gays involving children into their perverted, destructive lifestyle are guilty of some of the worst of Child - abuse; they are morally f'ing-up their kids' minds. :(

11-20-2007, 03:56 PM
do they even really need to say anything? dont you think they have other things to concern them than responding to a youtube video and a piece by Ariana?

MtnBiker
11-20-2007, 04:59 PM

Do murder victims that are not gay have families?

Sitarro
11-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Why do they think their son was murdered because he was homosexual? Maybe it was a drug deal gone bad, maybe he was having an affair with a married man and the wife came home and shot them both.

MtnBiker
11-20-2007, 05:17 PM
What punishment should our society enforce on murderers?

actsnoblemartin
11-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I agree fully.

Homosexuality is the leading yes leading cause of new aids cases, but say that publicly and the militant gays and their suppoers will try to get you charged with a hate crime.

I do not believe gays should be able to adopt kids, get married, or have any of the benefits of marriage.

Their lifestyle, whether they choose to be gay or not, is not equal to one man and one woman, which is what god and nature intended.

without medical intervention, or help lol, gays cant have kids

So - uh...Expressing condolence for the death of their child makes them assholes, eh?

The last half of your statement is VERY true.

Gay people DO have families...however, Gays involving children into their perverted, destructive lifestyle are guilty of some of the worst of Child - abuse; they are morally f'ing-up their kids' minds. :(

Immanuel
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM

I think the fact that these parents lost their son to murder is a tragedy and my heart goes out to them. The fact that this murder was a result of their son's being homosexual doesn't make it any more or any less tragic. However, I don't believe we need hate crime laws. We already have laws against murder and the murderer(s) should face the most severe punishment available for their crime.

Should the murder of their son be seen as any worse, any more heinous, than the murder of the person shot and killed as a victim of a convenience store robbery gone bad? If so, why? Would you like to explain to the victim's parents why their son/daughters murder was not as important as the one of the gay person who was also tragically murdered simply because he was gay?

For any who have not heard of this story, and I will admit, I had not even though I live in Florida, here is a link to the story from the St Pete Times.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/04/14/Tampabay/Gay_slaying_victim_to.shtml

Immie