PDA

View Full Version : A New 'jihad Jane'

82Marine89
11-20-2007, 08:33 PM
The illegal immigrant with Hezbollah ties who faked a marriage to get U.S. citizenship, and then landed jobs as a top-level federal agent, has a former sister-in-law who pulled the same scam and is now a Marine officer, The Post has learned.

Commissioned Officer Samar Khalil Nabbou Spinelli married the brother of the sham first husband of disgraced former FBI and covert-ops CIA agent Nada Prouty, according to a tangled trail of public records.

The Lebanese women, who came to the United States on nonimmigrant visas, wed Michigan brothers Christopher and Jean Paul Deladurantaye in 1990, records show.

Prouty, who pleaded guilty last week to conspiracy and immigration-fraud charges, admitted in Detroit federal court that she never lived with or consummated her relationship with Chris Deladurantaye, and married him just to obtain citizenship.

A source close to the brothers told The Post both men agreed to the deal.

Spinelli and Prouty lived with Prouty's sister, Elfat El Aouar, during the time they claimed to be married, while their husbands lived elsewhere, according to public records.

Records show once their naturalization was finalized, the women filed for divorce - and went on to federal jobs.

Prouty later married Gordon Prouty.

Spinelli enlisted in the Marine in 1990 and rose to the rank of commissioned officer, which required US citizenship.

Nada Prouty used Spinelli, who is now remarried to a Marine, as a reference when she applied for an FBI job in 1997.

In court last week, Nada Prouty, who had been indicted earlier in the month, admitted she duped the FBI and CIA with her ill-gotten citizenship papers.

Spinelli - along with Nada Prouty's sister and her Hezbollah-connected husband, Talil Kahil Chahine - was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the feds' case against Nada Prouty.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11192007/photos/new017b.jpg

She's the only named co-conspirator who is a military officer.

As part of her plea, Nada Prouty admitted she conspired with the others to defraud the government of the "valuable benefits of citizenship," including government jobs, security clearances and "U.S. military commissions."

Newsweek reported that as part of her plea, she'll have to answer questions about her sister and brother-in-law while wired to a lie-detector machine.

Spinelli, now stationed in Japan, could not be reached for comment.

A Marine spokesman did not respond to a detailed request for comment.

LINK (http://www.nypost.com/seven/11192007/news/nationalnews/a_new_jihad_jane_725026.htm)

mrg666
11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
hey is that your woman
:laugh2:

82Marine89
11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
hey is that your woman
:laugh2:

I'd like to make her my target.

mrg666
11-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I'd like to make her my target.