PDA

View Full Version : The more I watch Food Network....

dan
11-21-2007, 05:50 AM
The more jealous I get that MtnBiker has met Giada DeLaurentis!!!!

Guernicaa
11-21-2007, 09:52 AM
I wanna meet Paula.

The part I like most about her show is that usually every dish she makes calls for a stick of butter or more.

darin
11-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Giada - man, she's finger-licking good...cept she's got an unusually large head for her body. Still - ADORABLE!!! :)

Hagbard Celine
11-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Giada is a very sexy woman. I can just imagine doing some naked cooking with her. I'll bet she's very sensual.

darin
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Giada is a very sexy woman. I can just imagine doing some naked cooking with her.

I'd be worried about grease-splatters....

I'll bet she's very sensual.

I agree - to me, unless she's a fantastic actor - she's passionate, maybe even has a temper, and fiercely in love with her man, the lucky SOB, may he rot in hell.

:D

:p

Abbey Marie
11-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Giada - man, she's finger-licking good...cept she's got an unusually large head for her body. Still - ADORABLE!!! :)

Definitely a walking candy apple there.

dan
11-21-2007, 10:39 AM
I wanna meet Paula.

The part I like most about her show is that usually every dish she makes calls for a stick of butter or more.

She doesn't do anything for me. I've met many, many older southern ladies who act and cook just like her. She just kind of irritates me.

Alton Brown is the man. Even though I really can't stand him, I find myself always watching the guy that hosts Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I find the show interesting, even though I hate the host. Also, I don't like her, but that blonde-haired southern gal is quite a piece as well, but I don't like the way she always says "I want you to....." when she's giving directions. She likes her cocktails, though, always a plus!

dan
11-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Definitely a walking candy apple there.

More like a walking lollipop. I don't want to bite her, I want to.... Well, nevermind.

Yurt
11-21-2007, 01:41 PM

Yeah, she does seem to have large ...... eyes.

MtnBiker
11-21-2007, 02:33 PM
She doesn't do anything for me. I've met many, many older southern ladies who act and cook just like her. She just kind of irritates me.

Alton Brown is the man. Even though I really can't stand him, I find myself always watching the guy that hosts Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I find the show interesting, even though I hate the host. Also, I don't like her, but that blonde-haired southern gal is quite a piece as well, but I don't like the way she always says "I want you to....." when she's giving directions. She likes her cocktails, though, always a plus!

Alton is the man! and the Semi-homemade gal always boozes it up while doing the show, great stuff! :D

BTW Giada was a very nice person for the whole 5 minutes I was around her.

Hagbard Celine
11-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Alton is the man! and the Semi-homemade gal always boozes it up while doing the show, great stuff! :D

BTW Giada was a very nice person for the whole 5 minutes I was around her.

I'll bet she smelled really good didn't she?

darin
11-21-2007, 02:40 PM
you didn't happen to steal a lock of her hair did ya, Biker? Maybe capture her scent in a bottle?

She's VERY short and tiny, right???

:woozy:

MtnBiker
11-21-2007, 02:40 PM

I'm sure she did, she was cooking rissotto at the time, the aroma from that was mostly predominant.

Hagbard Celine
11-21-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm sure she did, she was cooking rissotto at the time, the aroma from that was mostly predominant.

Were you like an audience member or something? There wasn't a meet and greet after the show? I'd have been sniffing around like a old feral wolf tryin' to smell her smell. :D

dan
11-21-2007, 02:55 PM

Just found my nominee for the Best Post Ever contest.

MtnBiker
11-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Were you like an audience member or something? There wasn't a meet and greet after the show? I'd have been sniffing around like a old feral wolf tryin' to smell her smell. :D

It was at a food tradeshow, she was doing a demo on a product that I deal with and was able to meet her and have a photo with her.

jackass
11-21-2007, 04:34 PM
She doesn't do anything for me.
Alton Brown is the man.

:gay:

jackass
11-21-2007, 04:35 PM
More like a walking lollipop. I don't want to bite her, I want to.... Well, nevermind.

I agree. She is too skinny...it makes her head look extremely large.

Abbey Marie
11-21-2007, 04:53 PM

I don't think it's just because she's skinny. I think it's more about the head to shoulder-width ratio. :laugh2:

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/halloween/images/candyapple.jpg

Yurt
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM

good lord, she's a food channel cook, not a runway model.

She looks great, just fine. Besides, most of us are judging her on two dimensional references, not the real deal.

Abbey Marie
11-21-2007, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't normally criticize, it's just that disproportionate heads are a special turn-off for me. Along with huge I-can-see-your-brains nostrils.

Hagbard Celine
11-21-2007, 05:34 PM
It was at a food tradeshow, she was doing a demo on a product that I deal with and was able to meet her and have a photo with her.

We need to see that photo. Also, what did she smell like :link::laugh2:

dan
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
:gay:

Sorry, this...
http://edibletv.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/paula.gif
...doesn't really get me going!

Kathianne
11-21-2007, 08:13 PM
She looks great, my eyes are in mid blink.

She seems very tiny! I think some of her recipes are great and not too difficult, even for a kitchen phobe! Nice pic, MtnBkr!

OCA
11-21-2007, 08:36 PM

She is smoking hot! Big rack too!

jackass
11-22-2007, 10:03 AM
She is smoking hot! Big rack too!

If you but 2 peas on a straw..they look big too! :laugh2:

remie
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
We need to see that photo. Also, what did she smell like :link::laugh2:

probably good enought to eat.....cant believe i just typed that

-Cp
12-07-2007, 01:41 PM
huh.... I'm gonna have to stay on the sidelines on this one.......

dan
12-07-2007, 02:22 PM
huh.... I'm gonna have to stay on the sidelines on this one.......:gay:

gummyBear
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
MARTHA STEWART HOLIDAY SPECIAL
well you can Call Martha and celebrated chef Lucinda Scala Quinn for holiday recipes and tips this afternoon in her show then..just love thier show because of the recipe that they share ask martha stewart show

many thanks!
gummyBear

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 03:44 PM

I don't know if it's her head that's big, or her body that's small... but you're right.