PDA

View Full Version : Rule of Law verses Open Borders

Classact
11-21-2007, 11:36 AM
What is the authority for the rule of law? Where does that authority get its validity from? Is the rule the property of your nation within its borders? Do you in fact have the right to own your property, if so under what authority? What rights do those who do not respect your nations law have, are they the same rights as you? If so why do we have law, jails, police, judicial systems and borders?

The authority for the rule of law originates with people’s belief in God or gods or fear from a dominate power in all cases… Kings, emperors, dictators and democracies are based on a higher authority. The authority is always based on the willing support of the majority to support the authority.

Kings authority comes directly from god. Emperor’s authority comes from gods. Dictator’s authority come form fear of those in his grasp of power. Democracies authority comes from the majority of the culture believing their culture is superior and just to those they stole the land from.

Under the rule of law no lawful government could exist because it is unlawful to steal land. If the law is to be valid law then those who were displaced could and should sue to have their land restored to them.

Under what authority does any citizen of any country have to state by law they own property within the nation where they live? One can only conclude that each individual within the culture that makes up a nation’s citizens consider themselves superior to the rule of law and truly base their rights on superior God, power, or race/culture. The United Nations states International Law has ruled that Israel should return lands of other people to those people even though the nation of Israel gained these lands by defeating Arab armies as the US defeated Indian and Mexican armies.

The debate is to justify the authority which supports your rights under the rule of law.

If you support open borders explain why a person from outside your border could not enter your nation illegally and demand your house, car and all of your belongings equally to demanding your country.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 01:36 AM
If you support open borders explain why a person from outside your border could not enter your nation illegally and demand your house, car and all of your belongings equally to demanding your country.[/B]

You sure got an overwhelming response to that question Ca. People were just falling all over themselves to answer that.... :laugh:

Psychoblues
11-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Dig that, pr!!!!!!!!!

You sure got an overwhelming response to that question Ca. People were just falling all over themselves to answer that.... :laugh:

ca is obviously an apprentice troll quite unlike yourself.

Have one on me in the Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
11-26-2007, 09:24 AM
What is the authority for the rule of law? ....

In the US, the People gave the guv'mint certain limited powers, as enumerated in the Constitution. Anything beyond that, which is about 90% of our current laws, has been taken without authority.

LOki
11-26-2007, 09:31 AM
The debate is to justify the authority which supports your rights under the rule of law.Who's laws? Which law? OR What principle of law?

If you support open borders explain why a person from outside your border could not enter your nation illegally and demand your house, car and all of your belongings equally to demanding your country.Who's laws? Which law? OR What principle of law?

Classact
11-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Who's laws? Which law? OR What principle of law?The law that says my stuff is my stuff is the state law of ________and the Federal Government of the US. The state of _______ is a valid government, the Federal Government of the US is a valid government because_________________________. America fought Mexico and lost over 10,000 soldiers establishing the borders... The American Indians were asked to join American troops to live within our laws and assist in fighting other warring factions therefore the land taken from them is valid through sacrifice of citizens lives in conflict. The border dividing Canada was established over several wars and the deaths of US citizens makes that a valid border. Our nation is a sovereign nation and no one can legally enter without an invitation. No law suit may be issued for loss of property due to displacement by war, the victors claim the booty.

Who's laws? Which law? OR What principle of law? The law that says my stuff is my stuff is the state law of ________and the Federal Government of the US. The state of _______ is not a valid government, the Federal Government of the US is not a valid government because _________________________. Therefore any former owner of America can enter America and sue to have their stuff back... they have the right to my stuff too because I deprived them from their rightful stuff by displacing them.

Defend America or hate America... if you hate America give your stuff back!

Hobbit
11-26-2007, 11:30 AM
The law that says my stuff is my stuff is the state law of Arkansas and Georgia property statutes concerning legally purchased or given items and the <s>Federal Government of the US</s> 14th amendment to the US Constitution. The states of Arkansas and Georgia are valid governments, the Federal Government of the US is, for our purposes, a valid government because it has a clear-cut purpose and is support by the citizens it governs. America fought Mexico and lost over 10,000 soldiers establishing the borders... The American Indians were asked to join American troops to live within our laws and assist in fighting other warring factions therefore the land taken from them is valid through sacrifice of citizens lives in conflict. The border dividing Canada was established over several wars and the deaths of US citizens makes that a valid border. Our nation is a sovereign nation and no one can legally enter without an invitation. No law suit may be issued for loss of property due to displacement by war, the victors claim the booty.

LOki
11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
The law that says my stuff is my stuff is the state law of ________and the Federal Government of the US.There really is no such law.

There ought to be.

Hagbard Celine
11-26-2007, 11:59 AM
There really is no such law.

There ought to be.

You guys should not get so hung-up on Earthly possessions.

*Ohmmmmm*Ohmmmmm*

http://www.bodymindri.com/images/HowToMeditate.jpg

Classact
11-26-2007, 04:56 PM
There really is no such law.

There ought to be.Sure there is a law, if you are robbed you dial 9-11 and the cop comes and creates a report that your rights were violated.

You may not personally know the law but the law exists. It is up to you if you think the law has the authority, or more clearly if the government that created that law has the authority.

LOki
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Sure there is a law, if you are robbed you dial 9-11 and the cop comes and creates a report that your rights were violated.

You may not personally know the law but the law exists. It is up to you if you think the law has the authority, or more clearly if the government that created that law has the authority.Eminent Domain
Income Tax
Property Tax

Classact
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Eminent Domain
Income Tax
Property TaxThese are but a few of the small print in the contract a citizens trades to be a citizen. No property tax in Puerto Rico! Ho-rah!