PDA

View Full Version : Brown Nosing

Yurt
11-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Brown nosing takes skill. One must become Zen like in the pursuit of this underrated art. To hone your skills in this area, you must let "self" go. You must use all your powers of persuasion to convince the brown nosee (see FN 1) that without your brown nosing, their life would be meaningless. This is necessary because without the brown nosee needing the brown nosing, the brown nosing loses substantial value and becomes mere flattery.

Do not be fooled by "street" vernacular that attempts to diminish this fine art. Many of you have undoubtedly heard the phrase "ass kissing." Do not be fooled by this attempt to diminish the art of brown nosing. People who have tried to develop the art of brown nosing, but have miserably failed, have embraced this "ass kissing" as a way to diminish the power of brown nosing because they understand full well that those who excel in the art of brown nosing will make their pitiable attempts look like mere "flattery."

Pay no attention to the naysayers; instead, embrace your inner ability to brown nose. If you follow my 7 simple steps, you will see dramatic results in your life in only one week. Let me give you an example of how my life changed using my 7 simple steps.

Jim:

The idea to give cash money to the deserving poster who creates a great post is simply the best idea I have ever come across. It altered my life in simple, yet profound ways. I wake up in the morning thinking of this contest. It has power, it motivates. I encourage you to allow me to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for naming me as the winner of this contest.

Don't forget to purchase my book: 7 Simple Steps to Perfecting Brown Nosing.

(FN 1 - defined as one who receives the brown nosing as opposed to the brown noseor who performs the art of brown nosing)

stephanie
11-21-2007, 04:59 PM
:lol::clap:

Abbey Marie
11-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Good one, Yurt! You have now raised the bar for the rest of us slobs. :laugh2:

diuretic
11-21-2007, 05:20 PM
This is definitely a career-enhancing post :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2007, 06:08 PM
brownosing can be overturned by outright bribery.....if I win, I will ask that my prize be donated to the DP Paypal account......

so there.....

Yurt
11-21-2007, 06:43 PM
brownosing can be overturned by outright bribery.....if I win, I will ask that my prize be donated to the DP Paypal account......

so there.....

..................point......................here. ...............it...............is

:)

mrg666
11-21-2007, 09:35 PM
incentive to post not brown nosing.
re phrase incentive to post some good stuff . for me a good post makes me smile or it provokes thought to be honest as of late the best post as been the best album cover (my opinion ) who knows this bounty could throw up 50 of the best posts ever on dp . just my tuppence :)

Yurt
11-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Jimmy:

I know you are busy. That is good. My thread will only take a small amount of time out of your life. The time spent, will change your life.

I guarantee it!

mrg666
11-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Jimmy:

I know you are busy. That is good. My thread will only take a small amount of time out of your life. The time spent, will change your life.

I guarantee it!

:link: to thread please

Yurt
11-22-2007, 11:15 PM
:link: to thread please

uuuuh, the link is this thread.....

mrg666
11-22-2007, 11:22 PM
uuuuh, the link is this thread.....

? ok

Yurt
11-22-2007, 11:25 PM
? ok

what link are you talking about?

pegwinn
11-22-2007, 11:44 PM
He's talking about the missing link of course. See Darwin and Chimp(munks). Darwin was in charge but Alvin took him down.

mrg666
11-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Jimmy:

I guarantee it!

the link to that thread:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
11-23-2007, 07:07 PM
i concur, kuds mr. kurt

:dance:

:lol::clap: