PDA

View Full Version : Help Stop christian persecution

actsnoblemartin
11-22-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.persecution.com

Psychoblues
11-24-2007, 01:14 AM
I'll help christian persecution if you'll promise to help defend against christian prosecution. OK?

PostmodernProphet
11-24-2007, 07:15 AM
if you'll promise to help defend against christian prosecution

where is it happening?.....

Psychoblues
11-29-2007, 02:52 AM
What are you?

where is it happening?.....

Blind or just stupid?

PostmodernProphet
11-29-2007, 07:48 AM
What are you?

Blind or just stupid?

neither, just curious where you think Christians are persecuting someone.....having some difficulty thinking of somewhere?....

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 02:41 AM
Not at all, pmp. Sounds like pimp to me!!!!!!!! Back to the subject.

neither, just curious where you think Christians are persecuting someone.....having some difficulty thinking of somewhere?....

Have you no understanding or knowledge of history? This is just a message board. I suggest you do some research of your own. Christians are not known by other religions as peaceful or in any way tolerant. Much the same can be said of, remarkably, other religions. Just whose God is directing these wars that have gone on for these thousands of years?

PostmodernProphet
12-02-2007, 08:38 AM
well, if you aren't having trouble thinking of an example.....why are you having so much trouble typing it?......and please, just so it bears some semblance to relevancy....try to keep it within the last fifty years or so.......

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 01:36 AM
I haven't had any problem at all typing, pp.

well, if you aren't having trouble thinking of an example.....why are you having so much trouble typing it?......and please, just so it bears some semblance to relevancy....try to keep it within the last fifty years or so.......

What's your beef? Do you know anything about the history of religion and the parts it plays in violence and war among mankind?

happyfeet
12-06-2007, 07:40 AM
I am not a Christian, but I cannot think of a place at the moment where Christians are persecuting anybody or any culture. I am very happy to be proven wrong. I know that when they try and can convert, it can be annoying if you do not believe in their faith. But that is a long way from persecuting.

theHawk
12-06-2007, 09:27 AM
I haven't had any problem at all typing, pp.

What's your beef? Do you know anything about the history of religion and the parts it plays in violence and war among mankind?

I'm sure his 'beef' is that you can't back up any of your tripe with one example.
If you're so well versed in history then you should be able to point out plenty of examples of Christians persecuting non-Christians. Tell us psycho, in China are Christians doing the pursecuting or are they being persecuted?

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 10:07 AM
http://www.persecution.com

I'm curious as to where Christians are being "persecuted." I looked at the website you linked to and at first glance it just appears to be asking for money and your email address. Is this a melodramatic ploy to pretend that calling a Christmas tree a Holiday tree is persecution or does it actually have some kind of substance to it?

glockmail
12-06-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm curious as to where Christians are being "persecuted." I looked at the website you linked to and at first glance it just appears to be asking for money and your email address. Is this a melodramatic ploy to pretend that calling a Christmas tree a Holiday tree is persecution or does it actually have some kind of substance to it? At the linked site, top left: prisoner list (http://www.prisoneralert.com/)

PostmodernProphet
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm curious as to where Christians are being "persecuted."

November 15, 2007
Christian Couple Sentenced to be Whipped

The following prayer request comes from this weeks VOM-USA prayer email. If you haven't signed up to receive this important email, please visit Persecution.com and also don't forget to get your free subscription to the Voice of the Martyrs magazine by signing up right here on this blog. Look to your right and sign up today!

Iran- Farsi Christian News Network

In July 2007, an Iranian Christian couple was sentenced by the Justice Court of Revolution to be whipped, two years after they were accused of attending a house church. According to Farsi Christian News Network (FCNN), "The couple was arrested on September 21, 2005, by government agents. They had gathered in a house, in a town northwest of Tehran (gohar dasht) for their regular prayer and devotional time." The FCNN reported, the woman was born into a Christian Assyrian-Iranian family, while the man converted to Christianity long before their marriage. Following the arrest in 2005, the couple was required to check in with authorities on a regular basis until the court decided their punishment. FCNN reported that on one occasion when the wife met with authorities, she was abused and decided not to return. According to FCNN, "After a few days, in September 2007, two female and four male agents went to this couple's house and showed them a letter from the court saying they should execute the sentence of whipping right there in their house. This couple is under high mental pressure right now." The Voice of the Martyrs is providing assistance to this couple.

November 15, 2007
In Hiding, Egyptian Convert Continues Fight for Rights

CAIRO, November 15 (Compass Direct News) – Sick of hiding in a secret apartment in Cairo, Mohammed Ahmed Hegazy risked his life to shop for groceries late one night last week, a cap pulled low over his face. The Egyptian convert from Islam to Christianity does not normally chance being recognized in public by running errands for himself. Death threats forced Hegazy into hiding in August after he made an unprecedented legal bid to have his national ID card changed to note his conversion. The Christian acknowledged that he was finding his life in hiding extremely difficult. He said it was impossible to hold a job because he couldn’t leave his apartment regularly for fear of being attacked by Islamists or state security police. On a rare occasion that Hegazy took the chance of shopping in public, he said, a Christian recognized his face from a newspaper photograph. “If you are who I think you are, then God help you,” the Christian told Hegazy.

New Delhi – At least 30 Hindu extremists disrupted a Christian meeting and manhandled the speaker on October 28 in New Delhi. The attack took place on the last day of the two-day meeting for local Christians organized by the Rev. Ravi Samuel of the Baptist Church, in New Delhi’s Kalyanpuri area. According to the Evangelical Fellowship of India, the extremists intruded into the meeting when about 250 people were listening to the main speaker, the Rev. Ivan Moses, and shouted anti-Christian slogans. They began pushing and shoving Moses and other believers on the stage. Police arrived and arrested a few of the attackers. Organizers did not press charges, however, against the extremists. Anti-Christian attacks are uncommon in New Delhi. – VA

November 1, 2007
Christians Threatened by Pro-Sharia Rebels

ISTANBUL, October 31 (Compass Direct News) – Islamic militants threatened to bomb a Christian family for refusing to convert to Islam as fighting between militants and government troops resumed in northwestern Pakistan yesterday.

“Become Muslim – otherwise, we are going to destroy your house with bombs,” an anonymous caller told a Swat Christian family last night.

The family, who requested that their name and village be kept anonymous for security reasons, said that they stayed awake all night praying after the 10 p.m. threat. They said that a Muslim neighbor, a close friend, spent the night in their front room as a token of solidarity.

Last month the family received a similar threat; militants delivered the threat in writing to a campsite the family operates. (MORE)

SVM News, November 01, 2007:

Five Christian missionaries murdered at the city of Lienchow in Gansu province of China last week. Nikki Canady of the Central Christian College of the Bible informed the Salem Voice Ministries (SVM) News Service that one of his friends telephoned him and told about the brutal murder of 5 missionaries in China. City of Lienchow is also called Lanchow Chinese Government is rumored to begin the exile of many missionaries in the Gansu province.

Kidapawan City (Republic of Philippines), SVM News, October 27, 2007: Pastor of Jesus Is Lord Ministries was stabbed to death on October 26 in Barangay Perez of Kidapawan City in North Cotabato province in southern Philippians.

Pastor Martin Ambong (48) was brutally murdered on Friday early morning near his church with16 stab wounds on his body. His face was also flogged by a hard object.

Police registered a case and started investigation.

"Pastor Martin was murdered probably on Thursday after midnight", police said to the Salem Voice Ministries (SVM) News Service. "Villagers have seen his body first lying near the church on Friday morning", police added.

When the pastor murdered, his family was at their house in Barangay Poblacion. Pastor was staying at mission house. Mostly he used to spend his time over there.

"Pastor Martin Ambong has no known enemies. Such a good and humble man he was", villagers said to the SVM News.

SVM News: http://salemvoice.org/svmnews261.html

KADUNA, Nigeria, October 22 (Compass Direct News) – One man has been killed with a sword and another bludgeoned to death in this city in central northern Nigeria following Muslim leaders’ appeal to wage violent jihad against youthful Christians.

Muslim extremists on October 12 murdered Henry Emmanuel Ogbaje, a 24-year-old Christian, at an area known as Gamji Gate. The following day, church leaders said, a young Christian identified only as Basil was beaten to death with wooden clubs in the same area.

I would give you more but my "cut and paster" is getting tired....

http://www.persecutionblog.com/christian_persecution/index.html

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I would give you more but my "cut and paster" is getting tired....

http://www.persecutionblog.com/christian_persecution/index.html

Wow. Thanks for that smarmy reply. Aside from a handful of isolated incidents/crimes against people who happen to be Christian worldwide, is there actually a group of people who actively seek-out Christians for the purpose of "persecuting" them? Like the Jews?

glockmail
12-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow. Thanks for that smarmy reply. Aside from a handful of isolated incidents/crimes against people who happen to be Christian worldwide, is there actually a group of people who actively seek-out Christians for the purpose of "persecuting" them? Like the Jews? You are referring to radical Islam.

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
You are referring to radical Islam.

Well they hate everyone who isn't them, so shouldn't you be just as concerned for everybody or is there a double standard for Christians?:eek:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Well they hate everyone who isn't them, so shouldn't you be just as concerned for everybody or is there a double standard for Christians?:eek:
I am just as concerned, and am on record as expressing that. But the current topic of discussion is Christian persecution. :poke:

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
I am just as concerned, and am on record as expressing that. But the current topic of discussion is Christian persecution. :poke:

What if I want to help stop all persecution? Is there a thread for me?:poke:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
What if I want to help stop all persecution? Is there a thread for me?:poke: No. You've been persecuted here, and are not allowed to start such a thread. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
is there actually a group of people who actively seek-out Christians for the purpose of "persecuting" them? Like the Jews?

you mean like the Muslims, the Hindus, the communists, and others mentioned in the articles you decided were too smarmy to read?

PostmodernProphet
12-06-2007, 11:49 AM
or is there a double standard for Christians?

in your mind?....apparently......

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Or possibly in yours, PmP?

in your mind?....apparently......

George Bush's higher power sent us to War On Iraq and what he calls radical Islam. And he did so against the advise of his biological father. Keep reading, PmP, and you really will discover the truth.

PostmodernProphet
12-07-2007, 07:47 AM
George Bush's higher power sent us to War On Iraq and what he calls radical Islam.

.....you are trying to say the Iraq war is persecution of Muslims by Christians?.....I generally try to avoid this type of post here, but that has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen anyone post.....

Psychoblues
12-08-2007, 11:49 PM
gwb didn't know there were black people in Brazil either.

.....you are trying to say the Iraq war is persecution of Muslims by Christians?.....I generally try to avoid this type of post here, but that has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen anyone post.....

The ignorance of some of you never ceases to amaze even the most uneducated amongst us.

PostmodernProphet
12-09-2007, 06:55 AM
I am not quite certain what Brazil and blacks have to do with the issue, except perhaps as an attempt at diversion......and I expect that "most uneducated among us" was your confession.....

Psychoblues
12-12-2007, 03:48 AM
In post #2 in this thread I warned about christian PROSECUTION.

I am not quite certain what Brazil and blacks have to do with the issue, except perhaps as an attempt at diversion......and I expect that "most uneducated among us" was your confession.....

Operation Crusade was quickly dismissed for the more favorable nomenclature of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Get my drift? And the ignorance of the USA prez never ceases to astound me.

PostmodernProphet
12-12-2007, 07:29 AM
In post #2 in this thread I warned about christian PROSECUTION.

Operation Crusade was quickly dismissed for the more favorable nomenclature of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Get my drift? And the ignorance of the USA prez never ceases to astound me.

??...no, I don't get your drift at all....what does ANY of that have to do with blacks or Brazil?.....what does the Iraq war have to do with religion?......if your aren't even able to articulate it to yourself, how do you expect to convince any of us?.........

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Christian Persecution Info is a Christian news journal that covers to the broadest degree Christian persecution throughout the world. The coverage of Christian persecution at Christian persecution info is unabashed in detailing the events occurring throughout the world.

http://www.christianpersecution.info/

http://www.persecution.org/suffering/index.php

I'm curious as to where Christians are being "persecuted." I looked at the website you linked to and at first glance it just appears to be asking for money and your email address. Is this a melodramatic ploy to pretend that calling a Christmas tree a Holiday tree is persecution or does it actually have some kind of substance to it?

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 01:22 PM
This is a detailed list of countries where christians are persecuted.

http://www.persecution.org/suffering/country_info.php

Also, if you look historically, non-muslims (and women) have always been treated as second class citizens, in all muslim countries.

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 01:27 PM
You are certainly free to start a thread about persecution in general if you want.

Who do you believe is being persecuted?

What if I want to help stop all persecution? Is there a thread for me?:poke:

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=persecution+&btnG=Search

look at the bottom of the page for this

Searches related to: persecution persecution of the jews persecution complex christian persecution jewish persecution
persecution today sudan persecution