PDA

View Full Version : What I am thankful for...

bullypulpit
11-23-2007, 10:52 AM
While most people were off enjoying the holiday with family and friends, I was otherwise occupied. I spent the day at work...Considering what I do, that's not a bad way to spend a holiday. You see, I was helping to save a life, a couple actually. I was performing hemodialysis on two critically ill patients, keeping one from being intubated and placed on a ventilator, and helping bring one young man back from the brink of death.

I am thankful that I have the skills and the talent to do this work, and do it well.

jimnyc
11-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Nice to hear/see about someone who willingly gives to others, especially on a holiday. I'm sure there are some families out there who are quite thankful for your efforts today. :)

Abbey Marie
11-23-2007, 11:17 AM
One of my biggest fears is being on a ventilator. Nice work, Bully. :clap:

truthmatters
11-23-2007, 11:26 AM
While most people were off enjoying the holiday with family and friends, I was otherwise occupied. I spent the day at work...Considering what I do, that's not a bad way to spend a holiday. You see, I was helping to save a life, a couple actually. I was performing hemodialysis on two critically ill patients, keeping one from being intubated and placed on a ventilator, and helping bring one young man back from the brink of death.

I am thankful that I have the skills and the talent to do this work, and do it well.

I am also thankful you have the skills and talent to do what you do.
thanks for posting this and reminding us about how much we all have to be thankful for.

Happy post turkey day.

5stringJeff
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM

YTM Bully!

stephanie
11-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Even though I don't agree with you on politics...:laugh2:

I do admire you for your passion and the great work that you do Bully..

Happy Post Thanksgiving....:cheers2: