PDA

View Full Version : "Save the planet" Abort your children and sterilze yourself!

11-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Having children is selfish (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=495495&in_page_id=1879)

As much as I would like to say this is a surprise to me, it's not. Ive said it before and Ill say it right now: The only logical conclusion of this environmentalist wacko mindset is mass genocide/suicide. We are witnessing the early stages of it. First, they will justify murdering their own children to "save the planet" and then justify murdering the children of others.

If I wasn't concerned about them becoming militant against the rest of humanity, i would find their decisions rather ironic. After all, after all their efforts to "save the world" will soon die out if they keep this up. With no replacement population their cause will die with themselves and they will leave the world to be inherited by the people who don't want to "save the world" the way they do.

actsnoblemartin
11-23-2007, 07:20 PM
First is was not having children makes you selfish, now having them makes you selfish

will you people make up your mind :laugh2:

Having children is selfish (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=495495&in_page_id=1879)

As much as I would like to say this is a surprise to me, it's not. Ive said it before and Ill say it right now: The only logical conclusion of this environmentalist wacko mindset is mass genocide/suicide. We are witnessing the early stages of it. First, they will justify murdering their own children to "save the planet" and then justify murdering the children of others.

If I wasn't concerned about them becoming militant against the rest of humanity, i would find their decisions rather ironic. After all, after all their efforts to "save the world" will soon die out if they keep this up. With no replacement population their cause will die with themselves and they will leave the world to be inherited by the people who don't want to "save the world" the way they do.

stephanie
11-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I read this earlier...

All I could do is snort...especially after reading this part..

We recycle, use low-energy light bulbs and eat only organic, locally produced food.
"In short, we do everything we can to reduce our carbon footprint. But all this would be undone if we had a child.
Every year, we also take a nice holiday - we've just come back from South Africa.

This person made me sick the way they justified aborting their child to SAVE THE EARTH...

I started hearing the music from the twilight zone while reading this stupid article...

Yurt
11-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Actually, I have sometimes wondered, is it possible to over populate the planet?

Hugh Lincoln
11-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Actually, I have sometimes wondered, is it possible to over populate the planet?

One way the liberals could keep down the world population is by letting natural diseases take their course in Africa and other third-world places. THAT is where world population is exploding, certainly not among the whites of Britain.

manu1959
11-24-2007, 12:18 PM
I read this earlier...

All I could do is snort...especially after reading this part..

This person made me sick the way they justified aborting their child to SAVE THE EARTH...

I started hearing the music from the twilight zone while reading this stupid article...

no shit ...this woman should abort herself....

bullypulpit
11-25-2007, 07:37 AM

Actually, having more children than you can support is just plain stupid. Having more offspring than a given ecosystem can support is is a recipe for a major die-back. It's just nature's version of "checks and balances".

Trigg
11-25-2007, 11:50 AM

Not anymore according to many, many articles. At this time I think the only developed countries even coming close to replacement are France, Ireland and the US. Russia and Japan are actually loosing population every year.

The U.N. report, released Tuesday, said the fertility rate of 2.9 came as people across developing nations are waiting longer to marry and have children, and are using family planning including contraception more often.

"Women and men in developing countries are marrying later, having fewer children and having them later," a summary of the report said.

The report said that with the fertility rate in 20 developed countries now below the replacement rate, the world was seeing "a major and unprecedented reduction in fertility levels."

Kathianne
11-25-2007, 12:05 PM
US rate is just about replacement. I don't think there is a European country that is at replacement. China has a massive problem with replacement, due to their 'planning' and the tendency to have 'male' children.

However the 3rd world is going along very well, as are many immigrants in both US and Europe.

Western Civilization is making itself extinct.

11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, having more children than you can support is just plain stupid. Having more offspring than a given ecosystem can support is is a recipe for a major die-back. It's just nature's version of "checks and balances".

so stupid people who purposely make it so they cant have children is natures way of checks and balances? got ya.

stephanie
11-25-2007, 06:53 PM
In a way...thinking about these idiot people and their thinking, I'd say it's a good thing they sterilize themselves...

Now if they really wanted to help the earth...since they aborted their child so it wouldn't hurt the earth, shouldn't they take themselves off the earth also..Wouldn't that seem like a rational sacrifice also...:poke:

11-25-2007, 06:59 PM
In a way...thinking about these idiot people and their thinking, I'd say it's a good thing they sterilize themselves...

Now if they really wanted to help the earth...since they aborted their child so it wouldn't hurt the earth, shouldn't they take themselves off the earth also..Wouldn't that seem like a rational sacrifice also...:poke:

That's my problem. It is a rational decision using their mixed up idealogy. And I am worried that it wont be too long before some people start mass murder-suicides in order to "save the planet"

glockmail
11-25-2007, 08:07 PM
As much as I would like to say this is a surprise to me, it's not. Ive said it before and Ill say it right now: The only logical conclusion of this environmentalist wacko mindset is mass genocide/suicide. ..... The good news is that they are starting to admit this.