PDA

View Full Version : Panera Bread...WOW

Guernicaa
11-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Panera Bread is my new favorite food chain hands down.
The quality of their food is amazing.

Plus, their menu is focused around healthy things like sandwiches and soup.

It was really good last night.

http://www.panerabread.com/

5stringJeff
11-24-2007, 10:45 AM
I've been there once, and I agree, it's a good place to go if you're in the mood for bread, salad, soup, or sandwiches.

Abbey Marie
11-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Great desserts, too, but not so healthy. It's nice to have a coffee in front of the fireplace.

dan
11-24-2007, 07:33 PM
It is a nice place. I don't know if they have them in NY, but there's another chain called Atlanta Bread Company that's the same idea, the food's pretty much just as good, though I like Panera's sandwiches better.

Kathianne
10-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Just saw this thread, probably from a bot. It reminded me of one of the places I miss from being in Chicago. I think I'll take a ride to Prescott Friday and go to a Panera there. :)

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Just saw this thread, probably from a bot. It reminded me of one of the places I miss from being in Chicago. I think I'll take a ride to Prescott Friday and go to a Panera there. :)

The chocolate chip scone is a must. :coffee:

Kathianne
10-05-2016, 12:21 PM

Oh, the cinnamon rolls really do it for me! Then the soup in bread bowl. The sandwiches! Oh my!

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Only been there a few times, and both times were when I was traveling south. Was very good!! But weirdly enough, I haven't seen any of them near me here in NY.

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 04:57 PM

ANYTHING with chocolate chips in them is a must!! :)

hjmick
10-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Only been there a few times, and both times were when I was traveling south. Was very good!! But weirdly enough, I haven't seen any of them near me here in NY.

Do you know why? BECAUSE YOU HAVE REAL BAKERIES IN NEW YORK!

I'd kill for a real fucking bagel...

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Do you know why? BECAUSE YOU HAVE REAL BAKERIES IN NEW YORK!

I'd kill for a real fucking bagel...

So I've heard. Not 100% sure, but doesn't seem like the bakery business and bread products do well in the south. :dunno:

I love me some good bagels, whether plain, poppy or onion!! But at the same time, can't get any good seafood I would trust eating up here.

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 05:20 PM
And I'd be happy with a Popeyes- I don't eat the chicken or whatever they're known for, but I love their spicy red beans & rice. I only seem to get it when travelling on the NJ Tpke to NYC.

Btw, I'm kind of nostalgic over seeing 5StringJeff's name. Does anyone remember what his name was before that? Hint: it was appropos for the board.

sundaydriver
10-05-2016, 05:34 PM
I have to cross to Jersey for the closest Panera Bread. Instead I travel 12 miles to Easton, pa. for the Easton Farmers Market with all kinds of good eating.

https://youtu.be/UULWwJvuYLQ