PDA

View Full Version : *Americas Other Ticking Time Bomb: Muslims

chesswarsnow
11-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is a two fold threat.
2. We are seeing tons of hypocritical black people converting from Christianity, and converting to Islam.
3. Listen to them preach their hypocritical statements, Farrakhan, and all the others.
4. Watch how Islam in general is coming here from hell hole nations, to set up shop here, getting tons of free services.
5. The only reason Islam is here is to take over.
6. Unless some one has actual proof to dissuade me, I am 100% correct!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Classact
11-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Let's hope all the converts turn out like Cassius Clay babbling idiots.

actsnoblemartin
11-24-2007, 11:28 PM
sadly blacks who convert to islam dont know that muslims tribal leaders rounded up africans to be slaves.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is a two fold threat.
2. We are seeing tons of hypocritical black people converting from Christianity, and converting to Islam.
3. Listen to them preach their hypocritical statements, Farrakhan, and all the others.
4. Watch how Islam in general is coming here from hell hole nations, to set up shop here, getting tons of free services.
5. The only reason Islam is here is to take over.
6. Unless some one has actual proof to dissuade me, I am 100% correct!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Blacks in general think that going to Islam they regain some of their lost honor.
2. But when you lost your honor by being a hypocrite, you can never regain it by following a *LOST RELIGION*, of hypocrites.
3. They jump out of pan of *FAITH* into the fire of Islam.
4. Making themselves two fold the hypocrites they once were.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CockySOB
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Blacks in general think that going to Islam they regain some of their lost honor.
2. But when you lost your honor by being a hypocrite, you can never regain it by following a *LOST RELIGION*, of hypocrites.
3. They jump out of pan of *FAITH* into the fire of Islam.
4. Making themselves two fold the hypocrites they once were.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How do you figure that blacks in general think that going to Islam helps them regain anything? I've not heard that particular line of reasoning before.

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

How do you figure that blacks in general think that going to Islam helps them regain anything? I've not heard that particular line of reasoning before.

1. Answer is thus: On the most part its the special clothing that Blacks seem to draw too.
2. The flowing gowns, for *men*, and head caps, the submissive clothing for their women folk.
3. These types of coverings and outward signs of religiosity, is attractive to a two fold hypocrite.
4. They are drawn by these out ward traditions.
5. And they feel these traditions give them a cover, but its all false, and covers nothing.
6. They remain two fold hypocrites, with a fancy new way of dressing.
7. Also they've been told that they are being held down, by old whitey, which affirms their own view points, and hypocrisy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:49 PM

I think it is generally assumed that blacks converting to Islam feel they are making some kind of stand against the white man.

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:14 PM

Its because serious people don'y buy into this type of crap, in fact I think its safe to say that Chester might be the only person in America espousing this foolishness.

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:16 PM
After football today I will come and derail this thread also.

Never fear.

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

Never fear.

1. You are a work of art man.
2. The resident *TROLL* has posted and ruined this thread with his presence.
3. How long will the site survive this huge piece of crap?
4. Its a wonder Jimmy allows these *LOSERS* so much rope to hang themselves with?
5. If I were the owner of this site, I would of banned OCA long, long ago.
6. OCA has nothing viable to say.
7. *CWN*< always right!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Roomy
11-25-2007, 01:20 PM

Never fear.

I think I will do it before you come back because it is getting late here already.:laugh2:

CockySOB
11-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Its because serious people don'y buy into this type of crap, in fact I think its safe to say that Chester might be the only person in America espousing this foolishness.

Could well be. I was hoping CWN would be able to provide some form of citation to support his assertion.

OCA
11-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Could well be. I was hoping CWN would be able to provide some form of citation to support his assertion.

Yep, Chester claims that he needs no facts to back up his assertions, not even I go that far, he won't even give links when he gets his assertions ripped apart factually.

OCA
11-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You are a work of art man.
2. The resident *TROLL* has posted and ruined this thread with his presence.
3. How long will the site survive this huge piece of crap?
4. Its a wonder Jimmy allows these *LOSERS* so much rope to hang themselves with?
5. If I were the owner of this site, I would of banned OCA long, long ago.
6. OCA has nothing viable to say.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LMFAO! The only reason you want me banned is because you can't debate me intellectually, you're not goddamned smart enough.

I offered a 1 on 1 debate sans insults, you ran like a scared little girl.

Case closed.

BTW, consensus here is that YOU are the TROLL, chew on that(reference your poll on losers)

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2007, 05:12 PM
1. Answer is thus: On the most part its the special clothing that Blacks seem to draw too.
2. The flowing gowns, for *men*, and head caps, the submissive clothing for their women folk.

rofl.....where do you come up with this crap?.....

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. DISMISSED!

LMFAO! The only reason you want me banned is because you can't debate me intellectually, you're not goddamned smart enough.

I offered a 1 on 1 debate sans insults, you ran like a scared little girl.

Case closed.

BTW, consensus here is that YOU are the TROLL, chew on that(reference your poll on losers)

2. *LOSER*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The hypocritical black man, finds attractive Islamic teachings, because they have lost their faith, and when they convert to Islam they feel that Islams goal is to take over Christianity, the thing they failed at.
2. They didn't receive the *Good Seed*.
3. And now they want to uproot the thing that they were up~rooted from.
4. Its very simple, but hard for most to see.
5. Now they trade in their sideways ball caps, and droopy shorts, for head caps, and gowns.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. DISMISSED!

2. *LOSER*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are looking desperate.

Nothing to say? I guess you don't dispute the fact that the whole board saw the challenge I offered you and that you ran, cool.

The whole board thinks you are a joke.

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

You are looking desperate.

Nothing to say? I guess you don't dispute the fact that the whole board saw the challenge I offered you and that you ran, cool.

The whole board thinks you are a joke.

1. Oh man, I have enough fun just ranting with you.
2. I don't take anything you ever say seriously.
3. Why don't we agree to not post to each other?
4. I will promise you if you promise me, not to post in my threads, I will like wise never post in yours.
5. Just make a moratorium on all contact.
6. You can read my stuff, while I can read yours, but we don't have to post to each other.
7. I disdain everything about you.
8. I wouldn't piss on your hair, if it was on fire.
9. That about covers it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh man, I have enough fun just ranting with you.
2. I don't take anything you ever say seriously.
3. Why don't we agree to not post to each other?
4. I will promise you if you promise me, not to post in my threads, I will like wise never post in yours.
5. Just make a moratorium on all contact.
6. You can read my stuff, while I can read yours, but we don't have to post to each other.
7. I disdain everything about you.
8. I wouldn't piss on your hair, if it was on fire.
9. That about covers it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope, I will not accept your surrender, my goal is to make sure that every thread you start from here on out ends up in this forum..............or you leave, take your pick.

If you had AIDS i'd steal and sell your meds.

OCA
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Or your threads get locked..........like your hating on Blacks thread...............which just got locked.

*OCA pats self on back*

jimnyc
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Nope, I will not accept your surrender, my goal is to make sure that every thread you start from here on out ends up in this forum..............or you leave, take your pick.

Soon, thread bans and deleted posts will become more common than having threads ruined on purpose.

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I would rather have all my threads locked than have OCA post first in them.
2. Maybe you can arrange that Jimmy.
3. OCA isn't worth anybodies time here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Soon, thread bans and deleted posts will become more common than having threads ruined on purpose.

Jimmy I guess you'll be busy then cuz when have you known me to back down........ever?

jimnyc
11-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Jimmy I guess you'll be busy then cuz when have you known me to back down........ever?

When someone sets out to ruin a thread on purpose, their posts will be deleted and a thread ban instituted. If you have an issue with a user, start a thread in this section and leave the issues in this section. I'm not going to have the board littered with this crap in every thread.