PDA

View Full Version : *Saudi Nation On A Roll*

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But it seems the Saudis are on a head rolling stint.
2. Wonder if they have appeals like normal societies???
3. Read is thus:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312768,00.html

"

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Saudi authorities on Sunday beheaded a citizen convicted of shooting a man in the head with an assault rifle, the Interior Ministry said.

In a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency, the ministry said that Ali bin Suweid Al-Domnan killed Diyab bin Ali al-Mansour following an argument in the southern city of Najran.

Saudi Arabia follows a strict interpretation of Islam under which those convicted of murder, drug trafficking, rape and armed robbery are executed in public with a sword.

Sunday's execution brought to 136 the number of people beheaded in the kingdom this year, according to an Associated Press count. Saudi Arabia beheaded 38 people last year and 83 people in 2005.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 02:27 AM
FoxNews report, huh? It must be important!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 02:32 AM
I think you can find bias in any news station.

FoxNews report, huh? It must be important!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 02:37 AM
I disagree but I am certain you can find bias on FoxNews and even that is no excuse.

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 02:44 AM
I can find bias in cnn, foxnews and msnbc

but i do enjoy some of the shows on cnn :)

Its important for us americans not to take what anyone says as gospel and find the truth for ourselves

:clap:

I disagree but I am certain you can find bias on FoxNews and even that is no excuse.

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Personally, I like ABC, CBS and simple NBC but I understand the cable buch has to find their niche' markets. CNN used to do a better job but Ted ain't there no more and the network hs pretty much gone wild aka Wolf, Lou, Nancy, Glenn, etc.

I can find bias in cnn, foxnews and msnbc

but i do enjoy some of the shows on cnn :)

Its important for us americans not to take what anyone says as gospel and find the truth for ourselves

:clap:

I pretty much do internet for the truth and that ain't easy, martin. But, I have a public school education and I can generally outsmart my private school counterparts. Nothing personal intended, just an observation?!?!?!?!?!

nevadamedic
01-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Personally, I like ABC, CBS and simple NBC but I understand the cable buch has to find their niche' markets. CNN used to do a better job but Ted ain't there no more and the network hs pretty much gone wild aka Wolf, Lou, Nancy, Glenn, etc.

I pretty much do internet for the truth and that ain't easy, martin. But, I have a public school education and I can generally outsmart my private school counterparts. Nothing personal intended, just an observation?!?!?!?!?!

You should really try to sober up and post, it might be an improvement even though you would still be a Liberal which is just as bad.

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 05:29 AM
That post was directed as a reply to another very good poster but you seem to want to take up the argument.

You should really try to sober up and post, it might be an improvement even though you would still be a Liberal which is just as bad.

So you agree with what I said or are you concerned about liberals and thus me? Your personal condemnations are really not my problem, don't you know?

hjmick
01-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Just for the record, since you, Pschoblues, apparently failed to even read the story, it comes from AP, not Fox News. It is the same story any network using the Associated Press would use. So, where's the bias in that?