PDA

View Full Version : *Americas Ticking Time Bomb: Blacks* - Split from original

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Sorry bout that,

Bingo.

1. The resident, *LOSER* piped in.
2. Ewww, I'm so scared now, the bullyboy has come into this thread.
3. I wished they would ban you from this thread OCA, you are nothing dude~a~rooney.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Chester thinks all Blacks are niggers, he says right in his posts. He thinks Blacks are less intelligent than him.

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The resident, *LOSER* piped in.
2. Ewww, I'm so scared now, the bullyboy has come into this thread.
3. I wished they would ban you from this thread OCA, you are nothing dude~a~rooney.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wanting someone banned from a thread is a clear indication of fear of that person.

I own you, my little troll.

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:11 PM
2. They want white people to avoid using a word that describes them

Oh really, are all Blacks niggers in the cloudy eyes of Chester?

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Oh really, are all Blacks niggers in the cloudy eyes of Chester?

They used to be called darkies before it was politically incorrect to do so, now they are called black bastards by those that are not politically correct.What do you call them OCA?

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:19 PM
They used to be called darkies before it was politically incorrect to do so, now they are called black bastards by those that are not politically correct.What do you call them OCA?

People, I call them people Pikey.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:25 PM
People, I call them people Pikey.

Yet you call Irish people pikeys?:salute:God bless America.

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Yet you call Irish people pikeys?:salute:God bless America.

Irish scum, gypsies...........big difference.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Irish scum, gypsies...........big difference.

OCA, black bastard............same fucking difference.:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But ( I ), *THE GREAT CWN* am done with my thread.
2. The vultures have managed to ruin it now.
3. Let those who run this board delete their bullshit, and drag it to *The Cage*, else I'm done on this thread.
4. Its a wonder any debating gets done here with the *LOSERS BRIGADE* here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:41 PM
OCA, black bastard............same fucking difference.:laugh2:

Ok, we can safely ignore Roomy in this thread.

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But ( I ), *THE GREAT CWN* am done with my thread.
2. The vultures have managed to ruin it now.
3. Let those who run this board delete their bullshit, and drag it to *The Cage*, else I'm done on this thread.
4. Its a wonder any debating gets done here with the *LOSERS BRIGADE* here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fuck you Chester! You racist loser motherfucker.

You got owned on any one of the dozens of hypocricies in your post and now you run............like a bitch...............again.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Ok, we can safely ignore Roomy in this thread.

My point is that you cannot differentiate between anything you use as a fucking argument here, you are a fucking idiot, you use anything and make it 'so'.I for one, would be eternally grateful if you would shut the fuck up for a while and let those of us here with at least a modicom of sense interact without interference from you and your obvious stupidity.Thankyou in advance:cool:

chesswarsnow
11-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

My point is that you cannot differentiate between anything you use as a fucking argument here, you are a fucking idiot, you use anything and make it 'so'.I for one, would be eternally grateful if you would shut the fuck up for a while and let those of us here with at least a modicom of sense interact without interference from you and your obvious stupidity.Thankyou in advance:cool:

1. Ahhhhahahahahahah,..........there's more proof you, *LOSERS* are not well liked here.
2. EVERYBODY RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:51 PM

My point is you are one of these Pikey scum and a complete fucking jackoff, you can't compete intellectually with me so you result to the last vestige of a Pikey and slander. You don't have a modicum of sense so just climb back in your bottle of Beefeaters and leave the debating to intelligent folks like myself.

What I say is so..........99.7% of the time.

I will not shut the fuck up and am going to derail as many of CWN's threads as I possibly can in the course of making him look like a fool on the topic of those threads.

Don't like it? You can simply piss off and not read it.

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhhahahahahahah,..........there's more proof you, *LOSERS* are not well liked here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

He takes words of Rommy as anything worthy!

ROTFLMFAO!

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:54 PM
But 82 you forget, you are dealing with the all knowing CWN, how dare you argue against him?

I believe that O.J.is guilty as hell but hey lets face it, the prosecution shit the bed in that case and allowed reasonable doubt to be placed inthe mind of the jurors.

But that don't matter to CWN, they're all just a bunch of dirty niggers!

It was cut and dried during the choosing of the jury:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
fucking retards every last fucking one of them:laugh2:You might have made a good jury foreman

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:57 PM
I just like winding morons up and watching them go:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
11-25-2007, 12:58 PM
I just like winding morons up and watching them go:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The only thing you wind up is Boy George's wood.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh so you have a report on each of the jurors intelligence level, wow you are special!

It doesn't take a great leap of faith to come to the conclusion that those folks were idiots given what they saw and heard and the conclusion they reached,Like I said, you would have made a great foreman.:laugh2:

Roomy
11-25-2007, 01:00 PM
The only thing you wind up is Boy George's wood.

Karma chameleon:laugh2:

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:03 PM
It doesn't take a great leap of faith to come to the conclusion that those folks were idiots given what they saw and heard and the conclusion they reached,Like I said, you would have made a great foreman.:laugh2:

What conclusion? You mean evidence don't you you fucking idiot?

I don't know what you dumb bastards do in the U.K. but here the defense gets a chance to pick apart each one of those evidences, they were just better at their job than the prosecution was.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 01:05 PM
What conclusion? You mean evidence don't you you fucking idiot?

I don't know what you dumb bastards do in the U.K. but here the defense gets a chance to pick apart each one of those evidences, they were just better at their job than the prosecution was.

Yep.....you are a fucking idiot, you really bought the glove thing:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Dear Chester,

This thread now officially belongs to me, let this be a lesson yo you, you will always run when I show up because you do not have the high intelligence level needed to do combat with me.

You are worthless.

Sincerely,
The Prophet OCA.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Dear Chester,

This thread now officially belongs to me, let this be a lesson yo you, you will always run when I show up because you do not have the high intelligence level needed to do combat with me.

You are worthless.

Sincerely,
The Prophet OCA.

The prophet :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: how come you didn't know I was coming back to own you once more?:laugh2:

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Yep.....you are a fucking idiot, you really bought the glove thing:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Doesn't matter about buying, its called "resonable doubt".............douchebag.

What the fuck is a foriegner doing preaching about this anyway? Keep your mouth shut from now on on this subject. You can chime in when we discuss the House Of Commons or George Michael blowing guys in public johns.

OCA
11-25-2007, 01:11 PM
own you

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I may donate money to a dementia cause today.

Roomy
11-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Doesn't matter about buying, its called "resonable doubt".............douchebag.

What the fuck is a foriegner doing preaching about this anyway? Keep your mouth shut from now on on this subject. You can chime in when we discuss the House Of Commons or George Michael blowing guys in public johns.
It was a massive case here dumbo we got live coverage, hell, I was practically a jury member myself and I found him as guilty as sin, I laughed my pikey head off when he stretched his big fat fucking fingers and tried 'ever' so hard to squeeze them into those tiny little gloves:laugh2: