11-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Johnny Sutton Accused of Suborning Perjury

INVASION USA
Border Patrol advocate says U.S. attorney protected drug smuggler

Posted: November 21, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A Border Patrol activist group is accusing U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton of protecting the drug smuggler at the center of the Ramos-Compean case from facing perjury charges.

Andy Ramirez, chairman of the Friends of the Border Patrol, wants a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Sutton and trial prosecutor Debra Kanof for subornation of perjury for allowing drug smuggler Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila to take the stand under "false pretenses."

Aldrete-Davila was arrested last week at the Mexican border for alleged drug offenses committed while under immunity to testify as the star witness in the case. Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean are in solitary confinement in federal prisons serving 11- and 12-year terms respectively for shooting Aldrete-Davila as he fled across the border on foot after bringing 750 pounds of marijuana across the Texas border.

Ramirez told WND he believes Aldrete-Davila's arrest last week clearly indicates he violated the terms of his immunity.

"Sutton is still protecting Aldrete-Davila," Ramirez told WND, "otherwise the drug smuggler would have been indicted for the first drug offense and for perjury."

Ramirez argued that without immunity for the Feb. 17, 2005, incident involving Ramos and Compean, Aldrete-Davila could be prosecuted not only for that smuggling attempt but also for a later attempt while using a border pass card issued by the Department of Homeland Security.

Ramirez called for all the documents in the case to be unsealed.

"Why is Sutton still keeping a lot of records about Aldrete-Davila secret?" Ramirez asked. "Even the appellant filings in the Ramos and Compean case and the government's responses to the appellant filings are under seal."

Ramirez also points to "files about how Aldrete-Davila was found in Mexico and the contacts the federal government has with the Mexican consulate at all levels in this case."

He asserted a special prosecutor to investigate Sutton and Kanof for subornation of perjury is justified.

"Sutton knew Aldrete-Davila had been implicated as the drug smuggler in the second October 2005 load," Ramirez explained, "yet Sutton let Kanof put Aldrete-Davila on the stand without letting the jury know the full truth – that the prosecutors were told by Department of Homeland Security and Drug Enforcement Agency before the trial started that Aldrete-Davila had been implicated in a second load."

At that point, Ramirez contended, Sutton should have called off the trial.

Entire article... (http://www.worldnetdaily.com:80/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58797)

Pale Rider
11-25-2007, 06:22 PM
I hope they hang this squirrelly little, America hating, mother fucker by his ball sack.

And I can just hear bush telling him behind closed doors, "now Johnny, we don't want to harass our good friends coming up crossing the border from mexico, leave them alone, and if one of our border guards gets a little too tough on them, I want you to hang his ass good to make an example of him, so no other border guards get out of line."

This whole situation has left a stinking, shitty trail right up to the fucking White House. Bush ought to have his ass in a sling too. Traitorous son of a bitch.

stephanie
11-25-2007, 07:01 PM
I hope they hang this squirrelly little, America hating, mother fucker by his ball sack.

And I can just hear bush telling him behind closed doors, "now Johnny, we don't want to harass our good friends coming up crossing the border from Mexico, leave them alone, and if one of our border guards gets a little too tough on them, I want you to hang his ass good to make an example of him, so no other border guards get out of line."

This whole situation has left a stinking, shitty trail right up to the fucking White House. Bush ought to have his ass in a sling too. Traitorous son of a bitch.

I'm with you all the way on this Pale..But unfortunately, Sutton is good buddies with Bush..so I doubt anything will happen...But we can hope..
I know Duncan Hunter has been all over this...Go Duncan..

82Marine89
11-25-2007, 07:26 PM

And I can just hear bush telling him behind closed doors, "now Johnny, we don't want to harass our good friends coming up crossing the border from mexico, leave them alone, and if one of our border guards gets a little too tough on them, I want you to hang his ass good to make an example of him, so no other border guards get out of line."

I would prefer that if he is convicted, that he be released in the general population of the prison. Jail house justice is more honorable than our own judicial system.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 01:19 AM
I'm with you all the way on this Pale..But unfortunately, Sutton is good buddies with Bush..so I doubt anything will happen...But we can hope..
I know Duncan Hunter has been all over this...Go Duncan..

Bush is on his way out, so I'm not so sure he can provide much shelter. I think if the heat gets hot enough, and it appears it is, Sutton will hang, and Ramos and Compean will be exonerated.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 01:21 AM
I would prefer that if he is convicted, that he be released in the general population of the prison. Jail house justice is more honorable than our own judicial system.

I don't think it would matter where they put this little jack off. They'd get to him some how. Look at what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer. He was in isolation. So if Sutton is hung, his ass won't be worth spit.

And good riddens. He'll deserve whatever he gets.