PDA

View Full Version : Clinton on Rove, Gingrich, and Delay: 'I'm the one person they are most afraid of.'

stephanie
02-11-2007, 06:32 PM
If I were these guys she mentioned, they might want to stay out of dark alleys...:eek:

February 11, 2007

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., presented herself as the Democrat top Republicans fear most on Sunday while campaigning in Nashua, N.H.

"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what Delay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday at the Nashua home of Debra and Mike Pignatelli. "I'm the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again."

This is not the first time that the former First Lady has touted the Clinton brand's history of winning presidential elections.

It is the first time, however, according to people who have followed the early stages of her presidential campaign, that she has been so explicit in naming Republicans whom she claims privately fear her as a general-election opponent.
:puke3:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/02/clinton_on_rove.html

02-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Did I miss something? When exactly did either Clinton beat any of these men?

In fact, I am quite certain its the exact opposite. Gingrich orchastrated the first Republican take over of the House in half a century. He forced the Clintons to go along with the Republican agenda on a number of issues.

Delay and Rove continued that effort.

I don't see how she has beaten any of them.

Hobbit
02-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Then there's the fact that Bill Clinton won because he's a smoothe talker. When he talks to you, he seems real, emotional, and down to your level. I have been to his speeches before (I don't care if it's Carter, when an ex-pres. speaks at your school, you listen) and he is a skilled, charismatic orator. Hillary, however, sounds mechanical, cold, and calculating. She just doesn't do it for me.

manu1959
02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Then there's the fact that Bill Clinton won because he's a smoothe talker. When he talks to you, he seems real, emotional, and down to your level. I have been to his speeches before (I don't care if it's Carter, when an ex-pres. speaks at your school, you listen) and he is a skilled, charismatic orator. Hillary, however, sounds mechanical, cold, and calculating. She just doesn't do it for me.

kinda explains why bill went elsewhere for sex

jillian
02-11-2007, 08:14 PM
kinda explains why bill went elsewhere for sex

kinda why none of us cared about Monica. :poke:

CSM
02-12-2007, 06:52 AM
[COLOR="Red"]....
"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what Delay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday...

I just have to ask...if they are speaking in private and she has the resources to find out what they said, how come she didn't have the resources to KNOW that Bush made up intelligence? How come she doesn't hae the resources to KNOW what Islamic radicals and terrorists are planning?

I suspect that if she really knew what those guys are saying in private, she would shut her pie hole and resign her seat in the Senate.

red states rule
02-12-2007, 08:09 AM
I just have to ask...if they are speaking in private and she has the resources to find out what they said, how come she didn't have the resources to KNOW that Bush made up intelligence? How come she doesn't hae the resources to KNOW what Islamic radicals and terrorists are planning?

I suspect that if she really knew what those guys are saying in private, she would shut her pie hole and resign her seat in the Senate.

What is it with libs and imaginary friends? John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry had hiw 'world leaders' tell him they wanted him to win in 04. Little Dicky Gephardt said everytime he flew, the Captain of the plan would send him notes how they did not want to have guns in the cockpit.

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 11:57 AM
If hellery knows what these guys are saying in private I would have to assume she is bugging the places illegally. sounds like an investigation needs to be launch.