PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Heard of The BILDERBERG GROUP? If Not, You May Want To Watch This...

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 03:59 PM
This movie is a little long but very, VERY thought provoking. If it does anything at all, it exposes much about the NAU - North Atlantic Union, and the New World Order, which is fervently being pushed by the bush's, in secret, without the permission of Congress, the Senate, or the people. Try and find time to watch this. I find it very upsetting...

ENDGAME by: Alex Jones (http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=7847091138547858957&pr=goog-sl)

jimnyc
11-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Pale, I trust you in almost everything you say, and would normally watch something you recommend in a heartbeat. But this guy is the God of conspiracy theories and makes your everyday dipshit like Sertes look almost half normal. Jones' buddy is none other than Dylan Avery, dipshit God #2 who wrote the now completely and thoroughly debunked "Loose Change" movies.

These people have the kool aid running through their veins.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Pale, I trust you in almost everything you say, and would normally watch something you recommend in a heartbeat. But this guy is the God of conspiracy theories and makes your everyday dipshit like Sertes look almost half normal. Jones' buddy is none other than Dylan Avery, dipshit God #2 who wrote the now completely and thoroughly debunked "Loose Change" movies.

I hear ya brother. That's why I only endorsed it as thought provoking. There's parts of it that are informative about the NAU and such, and there's other parts that made me go... "aaaaahhh... I don't think so."

JohnDoe
11-26-2007, 04:38 PM
yes I have heard of them. no I can't view the video on dial up and there are many other media outlets besides alex jones to read about the Bilderberger group, if you don't want to listen to what alex jones has to say about it.....do a google, the information has been out there for decades.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 04:53 PM
yes I have heard of them. no I can't view the video on dial up and there are many other media outlets besides alex jones to read about the Bilderberger group, if you don't want to listen to what alex jones has to say about it.....do a google, the information has been out there for decades.

I think it's pretty odd that the information has been out there for as long as it has, but so few people know anything about it.

Like our elected officials attending these meetings in clear violation of the Logan Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act). Why hasn't there been an outcry about this? It makes me wonder.

JohnDoe
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
I think it's pretty odd that the information has been out there for as long as it has, but so few people know anything about it.

Like our elected officials attending these meetings in clear violation of the Logan Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act). Why hasn't there been an outcry about this? It makes me wonder.
I think because they are secretive meetings, they have them in a new place each time, no cameras allowed, though some of our press members are a part of it from what I have read, and these "elite" have made it so that no one questions it and those that do, they smear them as though they are just conspiracy theorists and just crazy people. Their side groups, such as the trilateral commission and the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), which have alot of influence and power.....do their bidding openly.

I had read that Jimmy Carter was invited there ONCE right before he got nominated, and the same with Clinton, once, right before he got the nomination....they were not members per say, but they were vetted by the Bilderbergs to see if they followed a "thinking" that was satisfactory to them...I believe Bush was also vetted by them before he got his nomination.

To tell you the truth, it is damn frightening! And beyond any of our control,
though I have tried to tell people about them, no one seemed to believe me and again, put me in to a conspiracy theorist category.

jd

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 07:29 PM
I think because they are secretive meetings, they have them in a new place each time, no cameras allowed, though some of our press members are a part of it from what I have read, and these "elite" have made it so that no one questions it and those that do, they smear them as though they are just conspiracy theorists and just crazy people. Their side groups, such as the trilateral commission and the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), which have alot of influence and power.....do their bidding openly.

I had read that Jimmy Carter was invited there ONCE right before he got nominated, and the same with Clinton, once, right before he got the nomination....they were not members per say, but they were vetted by the Bilderbergers to see if they followed a "thinking" that was satisfactory to them...I believe Bush was also vetted by them before he got his nomination.

though I have tried to tell people about them, no one seemed to believe me and again, put me in to a conspiracy theorist category.

jd

Well... it's not a conspiracy theory. This Bilderberg Group is about as real as it gets, and yes, a highly secret gathering. They control most of money in the world as well.

I think the movie is worth watching, if not for anything else you learn about them.

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM

I checked it out when RWA went through his 'conversion', no thanks!

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM

I had read that Jimmy Carter was invited there ONCE right before he got nominated, and the same with Clinton, once, right before he got the nomination....they were not members per say, but they were vetted by the Bilderbergers to see if they followed a "thinking" that was satisfactory to them...I believe Bush was also vetted by them before he got his nomination.

jd
Which is where it should go...IMO....

Dilloduck
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM

So what do you think the Bilderbergs really do ?

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM

Possibly... but there's nothing conspiratorial about the NAU being secretly pushed by bush junior, or bush senior standing before congress touting his New World Order. He's on video doing that.

I can only poo poo away so much, and then I have to stop and evaluate. America isn't improving in my opinion. I think what's happening is bad. The dollar is in the toilet and ready to be flushed. Twenty million illegal aliens want to take over the south west WITH the help of our own government, and we can't seem to keep ourselves out of a war. What's happening here?

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Possibly... but there's nothing conspiratorial about the NAU being secretly pushed by bush junior, or bush senior standing before congress touting his New World Order. He's on video doing that.

I can only poo poo away so much, and then I have to stop and evaluate. America isn't improving in my opinion. I think what's happening is bad. The dollar is in the toilet and ready to be flushed. Illegal aliens are ready to take over the south west, WITH the help of our own government, and we can't seem to keep ourselves out of a war. What's happening here?

I respect you too much to ignore, so if it's been so SECRET, how do you know of it?

Dilloduck
11-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I respect you too much to ignore, so if it's been so SECRET, how do you know of it?

What do the Bilderbergs really do, K ?

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM

I receiced this link (http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=7847091138547858957&pr=goog-sl) in an email from Jim Brossard, the guy that cut down the mexican flag flying over the American flag here in Reno. After that incident, there was a rather large network of patriots developed that share information, and I'm on the list.

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I receiced this link (http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=7847091138547858957&pr=goog-sl) in an email from Jim Brossard, the guy that cut down the mexican flag flying over the American flag here in Reno. After that incident, there was a rather large network of patriots developed that share information, and I'm on the list.

Ok, I can see where you an Brossard may be coming from. I wouldn't go there, for reasons that may be more philosophical, (please not, not political), than practical. On the other hand, what seems 'practical' can end up more philosophical than imagined. I guess what I'm saying is 'be careful.' That's all.

Dilloduck
11-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Ok, I can see where you an Brossard may be coming from. I wouldn't go there, for reasons that may be more philosophical, (please not, not political), than practical. On the other hand, what seems 'practical' can end up more philosophical than imagined. I guess what I'm saying is 'be careful.' That's all.

In other words you have no idea what the Bilderbergs really do ?

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 11:17 PM

Careful of what?

JohnDoe
11-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Well... it's not a conspiracy theory. This Bilderberg Group is about as real as it gets, and yes, a highly secret gathering. They control most of money in the world as well.

I think the movie is worth watching, if not for anything else you learn about them.
Can't watch it, unless I am at some internet cafe on broadband, I will save the link and do it whenever I get to one.

jd

JohnDoe
11-26-2007, 11:56 PM
So what do you think the Bilderbergs really do ?

Good question Dillo, I was going to ask Kathianne the same thing.

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Good question Dillo, I was going to ask Kathianne the same thing.

Ask till the cows come home. Same as Sir James.

Pale Rider
11-27-2007, 12:26 AM
Ask till the cows come home. Same as Sir James.

This is the first thing I've ever seen you refuse to talk about... curious. What's got you so scared?

Kathianne
11-27-2007, 12:27 AM
This is the first thing I've ever seen you refuse to talk about... curious.

I know, it goes with 'conspiracy'.

Pale Rider
11-27-2007, 12:31 AM

OK... then your reasons for thinking it's a conspiracy should be valid enough to share... no? I guarantee you I wouldn't think you're crazy. I think there's plenty surrounding the Bilderberg Group that is conspiracy, but at the same time I believe there's plenty that isn't, like the NAU. (http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/) That's all I'm saying.

In any case, I think it's good to talk about it. Things done is secret are not good.

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 12:33 AM

No, its like trying to get an answer out of TM.

Kathianne
11-27-2007, 12:59 AM
No, its like trying to get an answer out of TM.

Right snookums, make that equivalency. Go for it.

Sertes
11-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Bilderberg group is one party in the world government. You can find a list of known attendees here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees

Notable names: Bill & Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, Prince Charles, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Juan Carlos I king of spain, Margaret Tatcher, Rockfeller and Brezwnieski

Among italians we find:
Romano Prodi, current prime minister and former European Union president
Walter Veltroni, current head of the major political party in Italy
Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, current minister of finance
Domenico Siniscalco, former minister of finance
Francesco Cossiga, former president of Italy, member (and suspected head) of Gladio

Their main product today is Chemtrails and the Global Warming scam

Instead Skull & Bones membership include GWB, John Kerry (nice election you got on 2004 - LOL), oilmongers, CIA, ...
and of course there are the warmonging Neocons, with them at power we got 9/11, Antrax, Madrid bombing, London bombing, Afghanistan war, Fake WMD, Iraq war, Kathrina, and we'll have Iran bombing before they return to the sewer.
Their main product today is the Global War on Terror (TM)

Of course the game is not black and white, for instance you can find people that belong to both groups (or belonged at one time to one group, and now who knows), like Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Pearle, or 9/11 commission head Philip Zelikow.

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Bilderberg group is one party in the world government. You can find a list of known attendees here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees

Notable names: Bill & Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, Prince Charles, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Juan Carlos I king of spain, Margaret Tatcher, Rockfeller and Brezwnieski

Among italians we find:
Romano Prodi, current prime minister and former European Union president
Walter Veltroni, current head of the major political party in Italy
Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, current minister of finance
Domenico Siniscalco, former minister of finance
Francesco Cossiga, former president of Italy, member (and suspected head) of Gladio

Their main product today is Chemtrails and the Global Warming scam

Instead Skull & Bones membership include GWB, John Kerry (nice election you got on 2004 - LOL), oilmongers, CIA, ...
and of course there are the warmonging Neocons, with them at power we got 9/11, Antrax, Madrid bombing, London bombing, Afghanistan war, Fake WMD, Iraq war, Kathrina, and we'll have Iran bombing before they return to the sewer.
Their main product today is the Global War on Terror (TM)

Of course the game is not black and white, for instance you can find people that belong to both groups (or belonged at one time to one group, and now who knows), like Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Pearle, or 9/11 commission head Philip Zelikow.

What are the other parties in the "world government" ?

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Right snookums, make that equivalency. Go for it.

I just did but was polite enough to not suggest that you leave DP.

Sertes
11-27-2007, 11:41 AM
What are the other parties in the "world government" ?

Don't get me wrong as I used the word party but it's more "groups of real power with overlapping membership", they are private associations made by top officials that are always in power no matter what, since their power is not affected by elections or democracy. For example you can expect the Bushes to retain much power even if he steps down, because their power is built on oil. Or rockfeller, you cannot really vote him down.

See also:

Trilateral commission
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_commission

Council on foreign relations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

Legue of nations (now United Nations), Club of Rome... the list could be endless, it all depends

I know 9/11 more than the rest of the issues, you might remind that GWB tried to make Henry Kissinger head of 9/11 commission but he resigned after a month it was probably a way to make an offer of peace with him or with bilderberg, to share all the power the warmonger group got after 9/11, but Kissinger refused.
Then it went to Zelikov, close friend of C.Rice, and we saw her gain power at the time.

Point is they are more groups made for convenience among the same old people, each gaining or losing power due to events they manipulate, but no one openly denounces the other, that's why we still have 9/11 war on terror and global warming, they both are fake but they are ways for the future that allows the same old people to retain power through fear (as always it has been emperors rule by fear)

PostmodernProphet
11-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I consider it amusing to think there is any "conspiracy" that would include both Kissinger and Clinton......

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I consider it amusing to think there is any "conspiracy" that would include both Kissinger and Clinton......

I find it amusing that Bill Clinton and Bush 1 cruise around like old buddies too

darin
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
pshaw....they have NOTHING on Wolfram & Hart.

http://www.cityofangel.com/characters/images/p_wolframHartcoa.jpg

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 01:42 PM
pshaw....they have NOTHING on Wolfram & Hart.

http://www.cityofangel.com/characters/images/p_wolframHartcoa.jpg

They'e probably owned and operated by the Biderbergs too.

Psychoblues
11-29-2007, 02:18 AM
PR,

You've been knowing me for a very long time now and you should know that I am no conspiracy nut. But I can attest that the Bilderberg thing is as real as it gets.

Careful of what?

It's ok to ask questions and research all you want but I suggest you keep it close to your heart, in your mind and limit your activities concerning this bunch.

To further clarify, I wouldn't want you to just disappear. Can you dig it?

stang56k
04-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Actually Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation oprerative.

Sertes
04-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Actually Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation oprerative.

Why you say so? He's the one who actually told us of 9/11 a couple months before it happened!!

UGtOFudmHG8

If you have facts to support your claim I'm really eager to see them.

Psychoblues
07-11-2008, 05:12 AM
I've never seen a dead body that was interested in facts. In fact, very few live ones are interested either.

actsnoblemartin
07-11-2008, 12:30 PM
I've never seen a dead body that was interested in facts. In fact, very few live ones are interested either.

:clap:

emmett
07-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Alex jones like so many others is a journalist who seeks to scare.

Fear fear fear fear fear fear fear.

The world is out to get us. Oh noooo!

This stuff is comedy!