PDA

View Full Version : Gsa

Guernicaa
11-26-2007, 04:02 PM
My high school just got a "GSA", (Gay-Straight Alliance).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-straight_alliance

Interested in hearing your thoughts.

Sitarro
11-26-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm sure you are overwhelmed with excitement....... running for President?

Hagbard Celine
11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Is there also an S&M/Latex fetish alliance? How about an "I like to be clawed alliance?" I'd join that one.

darin
11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
i'm not interested in sharing my thoughts. Anyone who doesn't want to be a monkey for you, should refrain from comment. You don't like to debate - you like to stir the pot.

Guernicaa
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm sure you are overwhelmed with excitement....... running for President?
Cute picture.
Curiously, my 14 year old sister and most other 14 year old girls take myspace pictures in the mirror.
Is that what you do Sitarro?

Guernicaa
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
i'm not interested in sharing my thoughts. Anyone who doesn't want to be a monkey for you, should refrain from comment. You don't like to debate - you like to stir the pot.
No, I was actually going to be really nice in this thread.

chesswarsnow
11-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe they can have a name change as well, call it, *Sodomite High School*
2. I think its a down~grade for your school.
3. Maybe find another.
4. Well unless your okay with it.
5. What are your thoughts Obama08?:dunno:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hagbard Celine
11-26-2007, 05:06 PM
No, I was actually going to be really nice in this thread.

I think it's good that kids this young can be that honest with themselves and everybody else about who they are. I still think it's goofy though. Homosexuality is a sexual deviance just like auto-erotic asphyxiation, latex fetish, furries, s&m etc.
I don't understand the need to be so "in your face" about it. If you're a man and you act feminine and talk with a lisp, chances are most people are going to get the picture. Why shout to the world what kind of sex you like? I certainly don't want to know, so don't tell me.
Beautiful women are a different story. Please tell me everything about what kind of kinky sh*t you're into and I'll do my best to comply ;)

Sitarro
11-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Cute picture.
Curiously, my 14 year old sister and most other 14 year old girls take myspace pictures in the mirror.

Forget it kid, I'm straight, normal and proud of it. Go hit on some of your butt buddies in school...... fag.

Sitarro
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Cute picture.

Not being a frequenter of My Space and not caring what 14 year old girls do, I wouldn't know. I would bet many put up photos of trendy no talent band members for their avatars though. What do you think Obama?:finger3:

Guernicaa
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe they can have a name change as well, call it, *Sodomite High School*
2. I think its a down~grade for your school.
3. Maybe find another.
4. Well unless your okay with it.
5. What are your thoughts Obama08?:dunno:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If by *Sodomite High* you mean "the majority of the kids aren't fanatical religious idiots", then well, OK! Sounds good to me!

Said1
11-27-2007, 06:45 PM
If by *Sodomite High* you mean "the majority of the kids aren't fanatical religious idiots", then well, OK! Sounds good to me!

That's right.

And besides, you go to "High School Musical High' where everyday is like being on broadway. Ha! I kill me. :laugh2:

5stringJeff
11-29-2007, 12:31 AM
High school kids ought not be having sex, so I would oppose the formation of any group based on sex, sexual orientation, etc.