PDA

View Full Version : *Polls Killing Hillary: Listen If Neo~Lib Media Reports It*

chesswarsnow
11-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Polls just in, looks like Hillary is slipping in the polls.
2. Bad time to be slipping ol gal!
3. This isn't going to fair well, seeing Iowa is just around the corner.
4. Obama is using your face as a punching bag.
5. And you can't get no *R~E~S~P~E~C~T* from *Thunder Prick* Billy Boy.
6. Yes this isn't going to be a Merry time of the year for you ol gal.
7. Story goes thus:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071126191523.oorozvs5&show_article=1

"

Clinton slips behind Republican foes in new poll

Nov 26 03:15 PM US/Eastern
11 Comments

View larger image

Related Stories

Zogby Poll: Obama, Edwards Strong but Clinton Slips Against GOPers

Democrat Hillary Clinton would lose to all major Republican White House candidates, according to a hypothetical election matchup poll Monday, reversing her months of dominance over potential 2008 challengers.
The Zogby International poll was the latest sign that withering attacks on the former first lady were chipping away at her opinion poll leads just 38 days before the Iowa caucuses, the first party nominating contests.

In the new survey, Clinton trailed Senator John McCain 42 percent to 38 percent, former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani by 43 percent to 40 percent and former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney by 43 percent to 40 percent.

She also lagged behind former Arkansas Republican governor Mike Huckabee by 44 to 39 percent, and former Senator Fred Thompson by 44 to 40 percent in hypothetical general election matchups.

Clinton's top Democratic challengers Barack Obama and John Edwards however would still beat their hypothetical Republican rivals in potential 2008 contests.

In July, Clinton held a five point lead in the same poll over Giuliani, edged out McCain by two points and had a clear lead over other contenders.

A Rasmussen poll last week had Clinton also falling behind Giuliani in a hypothetical matchup of the November 2008 general election, and narrowly beaten by McCain.

An average of all previous similar polls gives Clinton a narrow lead over possible Republican candidates.

While the US political system of awarding delegates by state in a general election would not necessarily translate into a Clinton election defeat on the basis of the poll, it may provide more fodder for her opponents.

Clinton has repeatedly portrayed herself as the most electable Democratic candidate who could stand up to Republican assaults in a general election.

But Obama and Edwards are increasingly starting to challenge that claim, as the race heats up, as other polls suggest that Clinton's clear lead in the Democratic White House race may be narrowing.

The Zogby poll was conducted online among 9,150 likely voters across the United States between November 21 and 26, and carried a margin of error of plus or minus 1 percentage point.

"
8. This is my favorite time of the year.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
11-26-2007, 04:54 PM
But Barack Obama outpolled all five GOP hopefuls — Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, and McCain.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Zogby:_Hillary_Defeatable/2007/11/26/52216.html?s=al&promo_code=3E37-1

April15
11-26-2007, 05:27 PM
The only "poll" that counts is Nov, 2.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM
True, but if she can't beat the GOP #5 now, and her support is leveling declining, it's obvious that she is very unlikely to win then.

chesswarsnow
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But it might count for you, if Hillary was leading them, eh?

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
11-26-2007, 07:45 PM
There is no way that Hillary will ever get the Dem nomination. She will implode way before the primary season gets in full swing.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 07:54 PM
There is no way that Hillary will ever get the Dem nomination. She will implode way before the primary season gets in full swing.
After putting up with her philandering husband, democrats feel that Hillary deserves to be president. Besides, there is no one as smart and articulate.

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Zogby:_Hillary_Defeatable/2007/11/26/52216.html?s=al&promo_code=3E37-1

I'm not even worried about this. There is no way in hell obama bin laden is going to be President of the United States.... ever. Clinton won't be either. Pretty much the dems are all unelectable. They're the same old tired crap pushing the same old tired line year after year. More taxes, bigger government and surrender no matter what.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm not even worried about this. There is no way in hell obama bin laden is going to be President of the United States.... ever. Clinton won't be either. Pretty much the dems are all unelectable. They're the same old tired crap pushing the same old tired line year after year. More taxes, bigger government and surrender no matter what.

Hillary's not going to let him win the Nom. Besides, as the Racist Party, there is no way Democrats will vote for a black man. Not even someone who is clean and articulate like Obabma. :coffee:

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Hillary's not going to let him win the Nom. Besides, as the Racist Party, there is no way Democrats will vote for a black man. Not even someone who is clean and articulate like Obabma. :coffee:

Clean? Check out the Trib and they are still holding back.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Clean? Check out the Trib and they are still holding back. Trib?

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Trib?

chicago tribune. You need to search by both him and his spouse. They both will pop up. The Sun-Times might have other, but unlikely.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
chicago tribune. You need to search by both him and his spouse. They both will pop up. The Sun-Times might have other, but unlikely. So the liberal media elites adores him. Rank-and-file white Democrats will never vote for a black man.

Kathianne
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
So the liberal media elites adores him. Rank-and-file white Democrats will never vote for a black man.

You heard me wrong, he's NOT clean and the Trib has written so in 'news.' What they say in op-eds is different.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 09:01 PM
You heard me wrong, he's NOT clean and the Trib has written so in 'news.' What they say in op-eds is different.

:laugh2:

Looks like we heard each other wrong. I was taking a shot at Joe Biden with my “clean and articulate” remark.

And for the record, a shot at the NAGS crowd as well with my comment about Hillary being "smart and articulate". :rolleyes:

Pale Rider
11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
So the liberal media elites adores him. Rank-and-file white Democrats will never vote for a black man.

Exactly... but I was afraid to say it. I've been recently mugged on here for saying white people had more of right than blacks to cry outrage for being the victims of violent crime purpetrated by blacks, and backed it up with facts and statistics, and STILL got called racist and a bigot.

Watch your back glock. You're libel to get called a racist and a bigot too by the kooks. :cuckoo:

glockmail
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Exactly... but I was afraid to say it. I've been recently mugged on here for saying white people had more of right than blacks to cry outrage for being the victims of violent crime purpetrated by blacks, and backed it up with facts and statistics, and STILL got called racist and a bigot.

Watch your back glock. You're libel to get called a racist and a bigot too by the kooks. :cuckoo: I tend to stay out of those types of discussions. Although you have a point, and I have been on the receiving end of black racism myself, all you can really do is take your lumps and walk away. Those are lose-lose situations; better to lose minimally.

I prefer to constantly remind Democrats that theirs is the Party of racism, while pointing the the proud record of the Republican Party, the Party of freedom, personal responsibility, and justice.