PDA

View Full Version : Week #13 picks are up - PLEASE READ!

jimnyc
11-27-2007, 08:02 AM
There's another Thursday night game this week Green Bay Vs. Dallas! To have that game counted, have your picks in by noon EST on Thursday the 29th. Picks will still be accepted after that for Sunday's games, up until noon on Sunday the 2nd.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/picks.htm

jimnyc
11-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Picks received from:

Dan
CockySOB
jimnyc

Mr. P
11-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Jim...can you handle a pick for Thurs. and the rest say Sat. or would that be too much hassle? Just wondering.

jimnyc
11-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Jim...can you handle a pick for Thurs. and the rest say Sat. or would that be too much hassle? Just wondering.

It's not easy, because I don't have a way for users to submit just one game and then the rest at a later time. But if you want to, or anyone else wants to, PM me your pick for Thursday's game and then use the form before Sunday for the rest.

I'll announce picks for just Thursday, as well as picks received for all the games in this thread. Thus far the 3 entrants all submitted every pick.

Mr. P
11-28-2007, 10:55 AM
It's not easy, because I don't have a way for users to submit just one game and then the rest at a later time. But if you want to, or anyone else wants to, PM me your pick for Thursday's game and then use the form before Sunday for the rest.

I'll announce picks for just Thursday, as well as picks received for all the games in this thread. Thus far the 3 entrants all submitted every pick.

Ok..put my pick down for the winner! K? :laugh2:

It's only one game..I'll do all or wait...just wondering if it was possible.

jimnyc
11-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Picks received from:

Sir Evil
Missileman
Jackass
82marine89
hjmick
OCA

jimnyc
11-29-2007, 03:27 PM
The last of the picks that were received in advance of tonights game. And if you missed this game, you still have until Sunday to enter the rest of the games.

Dilloduck
theHawk
Mr. P
remie
Abbey