PDA

View Full Version : so let me see if i have this right....

manu1959
11-27-2007, 09:41 PM
peace negotiations in the middle east.....

strong in store sales......

strong on line sales.......

hillary falling in the polls.....

market correction to appropriate values.....

dollar falling so US good services and tourisim is more affordable to the world....

housing prices up in the northwest......

tell me how this is bad news............

Dilloduck
11-27-2007, 10:14 PM
peace negotiations in the middle east.....

strong in store sales......

strong on line sales.......

hillary falling in the polls.....

market correction to appropriate values.....

dollar falling so US good services and tourisim is more affordable to the world....

housing prices up in the northwest......

tell me how this is bad news............

uhhhh--we have captured bin laden--that's IT. !!!:laugh2:

Yurt
11-27-2007, 11:00 PM
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Tens of thousands of Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip demonstrated Tuesday against the Middle East peace conference in the U.S., while the Islamic militant group's leader insisted it was "doomed to failure."

chanted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel."

Folks, while you might think they are democrats, you'd be .......right.

PostmodernProphet
11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Tens of thousands of Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip demonstrated Tuesday against the Middle East peace conference in the U.S.

so easy to break up demonstrations like that....simply shout that the US embassy just got in 5000 new green cards available FCFS and all those folks who hate America would be standing in line for a chance to move here......

Yurt
11-28-2007, 12:37 AM
so easy to break up demonstrations like that....simply shout that the US embassy just got in 5000 new green cards available FCFS and all those folks who hate America would be standing in line for a chance to move here......

why post the obvious?

Classact
11-28-2007, 06:47 AM
I hope Hillary gets her groove back so we can elect a Republican President and continue this stalemate in Congress for another four years. The best thing that a president could run on is, I'll veto any bill coming to my office containing even one item of pork. Send me continuing resolutions to fund the government without pork attached.

retiredman
11-28-2007, 09:06 AM

my guess is, you've never been to Gaza.

glockmail
11-28-2007, 11:45 AM
my guess is, you've never been to Gaza.
I ain't been to your house either and I know that's a tank o' shit too.