PDA

View Full Version : *Its Name Is: Mohammad*

chesswarsnow
11-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But found this little jewel of a story just now.
2. Seems a British Teacher is about to be punished while teaching poor Islamic people in Sudan.
3. A toy bear gets a new name, and the name is, Mohammad.
4. Now she must suffer, and be subjected to 40 lashes save one.
5. Yes she did a bad thing, and perhaps named an inanimate object *Mohammad*.
6. Now its time for her to pay the price.
7. This is Islam folks, and coming to a place near to you.
8. Read it thus:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article511199.ece

"

A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Sudanese student today defended the British teacher accused of insulting Islam saying he had chosen to call a teddy bear Mohammad because it was his own name.

"

9. Theres more, click the link.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
11-27-2007, 11:59 PM
That's almost as bad as Christians killing doctors in the Name of God just to save a life.

diuretic
11-28-2007, 02:47 AM
And the parents of one of her kids are now jumping up and down and trying to stop this travesty of justice by telling the authorities that their son, Mohammed, told them that the teacher named the bear after him, their son. This is what happens when you let religion and politics intertwine to form a theocracy.

mrg666
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
the sun is a crappy tabloid source

BBC News website readers, as well as readers of BBCArabic.com, have been sending their reaction to this story.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7115400.stm

Roomy
11-28-2007, 11:58 AM
If they harm a hair on her head I would like to see us level Sudan.I am sick of the ignorant, retarded fucking Islamic morons pulling strokes like this.

I have just heard on the radio that they have charged her.:pee:

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 12:07 PM
If they harm a hair on her head I would like to see us level Sudan.I am sick of the ignorant, retarded fucking Islamic morons pulling strokes like this.

I have just heard on the radio that they have charged her.:pee:

Harm a hair on her head... shit... they'll just as likely CUT HER HEAD OFF as give her forty lashes.

Aaaahh yes, islam, the religon of PEACE.... ppphhht... :lmao:

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This just in,.. . . . . . . . .. ... ... . NEWS FLASH!!!!!!
2. This lady has been removed from the raving insane Muslims.
3. Moved to a *SAFE* place.
4. Yeah like thats possible.
5. She will be lucky to survive.
6. I think Brittan should send over some war planes now.
7. Buzz the capital.
8. Then drop a couple small nukes.
8. Read the escalation thus:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=498689&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

"

Her son John, 25, said: "One of the things my mum said was 'I don't want any resentment towards Muslim people'. She's holding up quite well."

"
9. While they drag her out of her *SAFE HOUSE*, and lop off her head for a Teddy Bear, then she can be a martyr if she is so compelled too.
10. But she doesn't need to give her life for these heatherns, she should respect her life as having true value.
11. I resent Islam, and Islam is a crime, where ever it is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas