PDA

View Full Version : Senator Ted Kennedy's book deal

Classact
11-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Ted is going to be right up there with If I did it with his new book deal... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2957451.ece

I was listening to Bill Press radio praising his accomplishments. Hope some of those big bucks find some poor people.

Sitarro
11-28-2007, 01:16 PM
I heard Rush bring this up yesterday..... He reminded everyone how the people that went ballistic when Newt Gingrich was given an advance for a book he was going to write have been strangely silent when Bill and Hillary both got millions and now Wild Turkey Teddy, poor driver and bad swimmer, will also get millions. Where is the outcry?

Even worse, why would any business person think a book by Teddy boy could possibly sell enough to cover the initial outlay of cash? More proof that liberals make lousy business people. What could that book have in it that would be worth reading? How to mix a Tom Collins? How much coke do you leave out of a rum and coke? After all the drinking this guy has done, how can he remember what he had for breakfast...... oh that's right, A Canadian Club.:cool: