PDA

View Full Version : True Story

Powerman
02-12-2007, 02:01 AM
So many of you may recognize me from that other place...

Anyways so last night I'm out partying with some friends of mine for this girl's birthday.

And I'm getting a bit intoxicated. Well these black girls start hitting on me. I'm really not interested but I'm there to have a good time so I'm playfully flirting along. Well this black guy comes up to me and starts talking shit and threatening to hit me if I don't leave the general area. I'm not one to start fights, particularly over something that meaningless. So I walk outside and I'm talking to a friend. About 10 minutes later this black guy comes out of nowhere and sucker punches me and then proceeds to run away.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what this solved. Was he just taking out his sexual frustrations on me? Who knows. Well I'd like to know what you guys think of this obviously terrible behavior. Anyone have anything similar happen to them? Anyone actually know someone that's enough of an asshole to do this? Have YOU ever done it to someone?

By the way in case anyone is wondering, I'm OK. Not a scratch on me. Didn't even knock me down. And this guy was at least 6'3" if not a bit bigger. The bartender saw it happening and she thought I was absolutely crazy because I just shook it off and went inside to order another drink. And that is the adventures of Powerman.

dan
02-12-2007, 02:40 AM
That's weird. Glad you're okay. When he first started talking shit, was he trying to make it a racial thing? Or did he know one of the girls or something?

The only thing I can figure is that whatever was bothering him to begin with kept eating at him, and he got drunker and eventually acted on his feelings? Maybe?

Anyway, that's why I can hardly stand to go out anymore. Maybe it's just this area, but it seems like wherever you go out, guys are looking to do two things: get chicks and try to fight the first person who gets out of line. It's so annoying. I've found this to be more common to "clubs" rather than bars, which is why my favorite places to go out are small, dive bars where you can strike up a conversation with anyone without worrying about someone trying to be a tough guy and kick your ass.

Powerman
02-12-2007, 02:57 AM
that's the craziest part about it

This place is definitely a dive bar

Little place no bigger than my one bedroom apartment and has a juke box and one pool table. Not a club atmosphere at all.

I don't know if it was race motivated...I think he was just jealous that some black girls were flirting with a white guy and not him.

jackass
02-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Actually something similar happened to me. You must be a better man that I, because I gathered up some friends and found the asshole. Took a bat to him. Think I broke his arm. Dont think he will be doing like to anyone else. :terror:

trobinett
02-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Yea, been there, pissed me off too.

The stink of it though, I DESERVED it!

I was in a small bar being a dick head, pretty drunk, and according to witnesses knocked a drink out of this guys hands when I walked by him.

Well, he was cool, waited till I left the bar, then walked up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, and when I turned around stuffed a hamburger in my face right before he punched me.

I went down, I think he was going to stomp me, but an English soldier ran across the street and stepped in.

After buying the Soldier an ale, a freind of mine, and me looked all of the area for the guy, but no luck. Maybe just as well.:dunno:

Nienna
02-12-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't have much experience with either clubs or bars, but it seems as if fighting is getting to be more & more of a problem, from the stories I've heard. Or maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about. :dunno:

Hagbard Celine
02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
So many of you may recognize me from that other place...

Anyways so last night I'm out partying with some friends of mine for this girl's birthday.

And I'm getting a bit intoxicated. Well these black girls start hitting on me. I'm really not interested but I'm there to have a good time so I'm playfully flirting along. Well this black guy comes up to me and starts talking shit and threatening to hit me if I don't leave the general area. I'm not one to start fights, particularly over something that meaningless. So I walk outside and I'm talking to a friend. About 10 minutes later this black guy comes out of nowhere and sucker punches me and then proceeds to run away.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what this solved. Was he just taking out his sexual frustrations on me? Who knows. Well I'd like to know what you guys think of this obviously terrible behavior. Anyone have anything similar happen to them? Anyone actually know someone that's enough of an asshole to do this? Have YOU ever done it to someone?

By the way in case anyone is wondering, I'm OK. Not a scratch on me. Didn't even knock me down. And this guy was at least 6'3" if not a bit bigger. The bartender saw it happening and she thought I was absolutely crazy because I just shook it off and went inside to order another drink. And that is the adventures of Powerman.

Sounds like that gorilla needs to learn some manners. A friend of mine is actually suing a guy for doing the same thing to him at a party. The guy was just looking for a fight and he sucker punched him in the temple and split his forehead open--ruined the whole party. All the girls were crying, it was terrible. And the telling part was that the offending guy ran away after he hit my friend. Anyway, my friend is suing him for the damage to his face. Needless to say, with uncouth gorillas like these I doubt they'll learn a lesson even after they get slapped with a lawsuit. Oh well, the world needs janitors! :boobies:

Pale Rider
02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
I think he was just jealous that some black girls were flirting with a white guy and not him.

Ummmm.... that IS racist.

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 10:40 AM
It's been going on for as many years as there have been clubs and bars. There is one common factor. Alchol and age. Particularly under the age of 25.Some people for whatever reason get mean when they drink. I have known a few that were thay way. They are generally nice guys when not drinking. Most often these guys are abusive as well.

To sucker punch someone is a cowards way to start a fight. To run away after sucker punching someone shows a true chickenshit.

Sounds to me like it was more a racial thing than anything else. He was jealous of your talking with black girls and had just enough to drink to get up the never to hit you.

jackass
02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Actually something similar happened to me. You must be a better man that I, because I gathered up some friends and found the asshole. Took a bat to him. Think I broke his arm. Dont think he will be doing like to anyone else. :terror:

Wow...I thought I was gonna hear all sorts of shit about this...but nothing. Just to let everyone know...this was totally fabricated. :bsflag:

jimnyc
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Wow...I thought I was gonna hear all sorts of shit about this...but nothing. Just to let everyone know...this was totally fabricated.

I believed you! Just thought it was weird that you never told me that story before. Did I ever cause any fights at McCann's? Other than with the ladies and my inappropriate touching anyway. :laugh2:

jackass
02-12-2007, 02:41 PM
I believed you! Just thought it was weird that you never told me that story before. Did I ever cause any fights at McCann's? Other than with the ladies and my inappropriate touching anyway. :laugh2:

I dont think so! I do remember that one time the woman kicked you in the balls and then gave you the black eye! Man that was priceless!!

dan
02-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow...I thought I was gonna hear all sorts of shit about this...but nothing. Just to let everyone know...this was totally fabricated.

I thought it was true, too. I wasn't going to be the first one to say "damn, Jackass, you're a psycho."

jackass
02-12-2007, 08:26 PM
I thought it was true, too. I wasn't going to be the first one to say "damn, Jackass, you're a psycho."

Thats what I was waiting for!! Hahaha

manu1959
02-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Thats what I was waiting for!! Hahaha

i was gonna ask you to be my wing man.....

you guys will like this one....my wife was an emt and is freakishly strong ..... this dude starts giving her shit at our local pub one night..x hells angles bar now a yippie dive.....anywya i try to get the dude to back off....he shoves me in the chest and she drops him with a stright right hand.....she was sitting down at the time.....

jackass
02-12-2007, 09:42 PM
i was gonna ask you to be my wing man.....

you guys will like this one....my wife was an emt and is freakishly strong ..... this dude starts giving her shit at our local pub one night..x hells angles bar now a yippie dive.....anywya i try to get the dude to back off....he shoves me in the chest and she drops him with a stright right hand.....she was sitting down at the time.....

Damn!!! Make sure I dont hit on her!!

manu1959
02-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Damn!!! Make sure I dont hit on her!!

you will only do it once..........LOL.....