PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT Watch This... If You Plan On Getting A Good Nights Sleep Tonight...

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 05:19 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jackass
11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Cool editing!!

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Some pretty messed up shit aye... :scared: - - - :D

JohnDoe
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Damn! I can't stand being on dial up and not able to view video....

Can someone clue me in, pretty please! :D

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Damn! I can't stand being on dial up and not able to view video....

Can someone clue me in, pretty please! :D

It's ghost stuff, actual video, demons, poltergeist, that stuff. Freagin' scary.

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Are people watching this? I'd like to hear comments.

I've been checking some of this stuff out lately because I just watched that Scifi Channel documentary called "Haunted Nevada." (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=94806581) Since most of the stuff these guys were into is just a few miles from me up in Virginia City, one of my favorite places to hang out, I had to go up there myself and check it out. I did, with my son. We went to the Silver Queen where upstairs in the hotel, room #11, a prostitute laid in the tub and slit her wrists committing suicide over 125 years ago. I took my video camera and caught a light orb float out of one side of the hallway wall crossed over and into the other wall on the other side. No light, no drafts, just a floating orb. It went quick then slow then quick then slow then quick. I believe it's a ghost. It's definitely unexplainable.

jackass
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
I think most o fit is fake. Im not sure how I believe in it all. Im a doubting Thomas for sure. I need to see it to believe it.

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I think most o fit is fake. Im not sure how I believe in it all. Im a doubting Thomas for sure. I need to see it to believe it.

That's what a lot of people say. But the evidence is mounting, as ghost hunting becomes more and more popular. I've had doubts myself, but as I stated above, I filmed something that shouldn't have been there, and is quite unexplainable. I was looking right at it, and didn't see it. However the camera did.

Said1
11-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I can't watch it at tthe moment either, I will when I'm on the desk top.

I love ghost stories and photos. I'm a skeptic too, but I'm always willing to check it out. I love the new psychic detective shows, funny as hell....'ewww, I'm sudden cold. Are you cold?" "why yes. I am suddenly cold. There's definetly a spirit in this room. An angry spirit.' :laugh2:

And John Edwards "Is there a Margo, Mark, Margarite, Maro....somekind of MR name?"

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 10:40 PM
I can't watch it at tthe moment either, I will when I'm on the desk top.

I love ghost stories and photos. I'm a skeptic too, but I'm always willing to check it out. I love the new psychic detective shows, funny as hell....'ewww, I'm sudden cold. Are you cold?" "why yes. I am suddenly cold. There's definetly a spirit in this room. An angry spirit.' :laugh2:

And John Edwards "Is there a Margo, Mark, Margarite, Maro....somekind of MR name?"

Temperature does change though. I have one of those laser aimed, hand held, thermometers made by Snapon. You see these ghost hunters use them and can see the temp change. You can also see EMF change, which shouldn't, and then there's EVP. That's kind of creepy all by itself. But the video.... aaaaahh the VIDEO. "I" have video of something that I recently captured in a known haunted hotel in Virginia City, Nevada, built in 1864, that can NOT be explained. It's an orb of light about the size of a quarter that comes out of the wall on one side of a dark hallway, moves quick, slow, quick, slow, then quick, and disappears into the wall on the other side of the hall. I couldn't see this with my eyes, but the video camera caught it. Believe me, when I played back the video and saw what I'd captured, I about jumped out of my skin. I'm going to call up the local news stations here in Reno and ask if any of them are interested in seeing it. It might be a pay day for me... :D

Pale Rider
11-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah... watch this at night, right before you go to bed... :laugh:

Forget sleep!

dan
11-29-2007, 06:03 AM
I think the poltergeist videos were definitely fake, the only thing that I think would've been hard to fake is the sock coming out of the drawer.

The scariest one for me was the girl demon in the hallway, the one where she's sitting down at first, then when he opens the door again, she's standing up. Still, fake or not, this is some freaky stuff, cool link!

glockmail
11-29-2007, 07:05 AM
I think the poltergeist videos were definitely fake, the only thing that I think would've been hard to fake is the sock coming out of the drawer.

....! Good ol' monofilament.

dan
11-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Good ol' monofilament.

More than likely. I just meant that was the only part of the poltergeist videos where it wasn't obvious to me that there was sombody pushing the chairs around offcamera or something.

glockmail
11-29-2007, 12:08 PM
More than likely. I just meant that was the only part of the poltergeist videos where it wasn't obvious to me that there was sombody pushing the chairs around offcamera or something. Who is your avatar?

KitchenKitten99
11-29-2007, 03:20 PM
May or may not be relevant, but this story kinda tells you how things like this can be faked: (long reading, but very funny) http://www.zug.com/pranks/halloween/index02.html

dan
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Who is your avatar?

Me.

darin
11-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Orbs are nothing. Dust and stuff, usually illuminated by a camera's flash, or other light-source.

I don't believe ghosts are real souls - sometimes I wonder if they are a dementional thing - or a time thing; as if to them, we're the ghosts.

Hagbard Celine
11-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Orbs are nothing. Dust and stuff, usually illuminated by a camera's flash, or other light-source.

I don't believe ghosts are real souls - sometimes I wonder if they are a dementional thing - or a time thing; as if to them, we're the ghosts.

I've thought about that before too. What if what we see as "ghosts" are actually forays into our demension by beings or people from a parallel universe or something? Just momentary shifts or rifts in the space/time continuum.

darin
11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
I watch a LOT of Sci-Fi. Do you?

Hagbard Celine
11-29-2007, 04:57 PM
I watch a LOT of Sci-Fi. Do you?

Of course. :D Battlestar Gallactica, Stargate SG1, Heroes, I watched every X-Files from the premiere of the first episode until Mulder left the show.

darin
11-29-2007, 05:19 PM
same - missed a lot of Xfiles though...I make up for it, slightly, with SG Atlantis, and Eureka. The latter not so often anymore.

Said1
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Where's your links and movie, Pale?

trobinett
11-29-2007, 07:52 PM
WEIRD!!!!!!!!:poke:

dan
11-29-2007, 11:42 PM
Glock, my avatar is Stanley from The Office. He's a funny character, but I wonder if that pic makes people think I'm black?

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

glockmail
11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Glock, my avatar is Stanley from The Office. He's a funny character, but I wonder if that pic makes people think I'm black?

You're not cool enough to be black. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :poke:

Abbey Marie
11-30-2007, 08:08 PM

Nah, I told you who you remind me of- definitely NOT black!

dan
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
You're not cool enough to be black. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :poke:

That's not what your mom said.

:thanks:

Yurt
11-30-2007, 11:11 PM

Nah, just made me think you are sarcastic

JackDaniels
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Who is your avatar?

Can't respect a man who has never seen The Office

dan
12-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Nah, just made me think you are sarcastic

Hehehe, I think my parents and many others who I've pissed off would argue with you on that one!

LOki
12-01-2007, 03:31 PM
<blockquote>"In this article, we point out inconsistencies associated with the ghost, vampire, and zombie mythologies as portrayed in popular films and folklore and give practical explanations to some of their features. Of course, the paranormalist or occultist could claim that the Hollywood portrayal is a rather unsophisticated and inaccurate representation of their beliefs and thus the discussion we present is moot. However, if they are to change their definition each time we raise an issue, then all that they are really arguing is that there exists something out there that may be given the name “ghost,” for instance. Surely, no skeptic could argue with this. (http://www.csicop.org/si/2007-04/efthimou.html)"</blockquote>Ghosts? Seriously people.

dan
12-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Ghosts? Seriously people.

Meh, it's fun to discuss, and I find these videos very interesting.

glockmail
12-02-2007, 04:28 PM
That's not what your mom said.

:thanks:

Lets stay off mothers, as I've been on yours all night. :slap:

glockmail
12-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Can't respect a man who has never seen The OfficeYou need to get your fat ass off the couch.

JackDaniels
12-03-2007, 04:19 AM
You need to get your fat ass off the couch.

Wow, how often can you prove you do not know anything about me? If you did, you'd know how incredibly off base that comment is.

LOL. I really really really feel sorry for you. You are one sad, pathetic motherfucker.

glockmail
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Wow, how often can you prove you do not know anything about me? If you did, you'd know how incredibly off base that comment is.

LOL. I really really really feel sorry for you. You are one sad, pathetic motherfucker.

So get your skinny ass off the couch. :lol: