PDA

View Full Version : *THUNDER PRICK: Sounding More Like He Is Running*

chesswarsnow
11-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But old *THUNDER PRICK* Billiam Jeffro Clinton, is sounding more like he is the one really running for President.
2. Making claims that he never voted for the Iraqi War, he didn't have any relationship with this Iraqi War, before it started.
3. Sounding like a flash back eh?:laugh2:
4. Read it thus:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/28/us/politics/28clinton.html?_r=3&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

"

Bill Clinton Flatly Asserts He Opposed War at Start
Sign In to E-Mail or Save This Print Reprints Share
Del.icio.usDiggFacebookNewsvinePermalink

By PATRICK HEALY
Published: November 28, 2007
During a campaign swing for his wife, former President Bill Clinton said flatly yesterday that he opposed the war in Iraq “from the beginning” — a statement that is more absolute than his comments before the invasion in March 2003.

Skip to next paragraph

David Lienemann/ Associated Press
Former President Bill Clinton spoke Tuesday in Muscatine, Iowa, on behalf of his wife.

Blog
The Caucus
The latest political news from around the nation. Join the discussion.

Candidate Topic PagesMore Politics NewsBefore the invasion, Mr. Clinton did not precisely declare that he opposed the war. A week before military action began, however, he did say that he preferred to give weapons inspections more time and that an invasion was not necessary to topple Saddam Hussein.

At the same time, he also spoke supportively about the 2002 Senate resolution that authorized military action against Iraq.

Advisers to Mr. Clinton said yesterday that he did oppose the war, but that it would have been inappropriate at the time for him, a former president, to oppose — in a direct, full-throated manner — the sitting president’s military decision.

Mr. Clinton has said several times since the war began that he would not have attacked Iraq in the manner that President Bush had done. As early as June 2004, he said, “I would not have done it until after Hans Blix finished the job,” referring to the weapons inspections there before the war.

At the time of those remarks, though, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York was not a presidential candidate, and Mr. Clinton was not campaigning on her behalf. Nor was she running for the nomination against a Democrat who opposed the invasion from the start — Senator Barack Obama of Illinois.

Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton are in a tight race to win the Iowa caucuses on Jan. 3, and Mr. Clinton made his remark in Iowa. One rival Democratic campaign circulated Mr. Clinton’s remark to reporters and, without speaking for attribution, accused him of fuzzing the historical record to make the Clintons appear more antiwar than they actually were at the time.

Mrs. Clinton voted in favor of a Senate resolution authorizing military action against Iraq in 2002. She has said she was misled by Mr. Bush.

Mr. Clinton’s remark yesterday came in the context of opposition to Republican-backed tax cuts for wealthy Americans like himself, and how that loss of revenue affected financing for the military.

“Even though I approved of Afghanistan and opposed Iraq from the beginning, I still resent that I was not asked or given the opportunity to support those soldiers,” Mr. Clinton said.

"
5. This is a *SOFTBALL* story, easy home run!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Psychoblues
11-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Do you have any "quotes" where the Thunder Prick, as you call him, ever supported the war on Iraq?

The miraculous power of Bill Clinton's penis never ceases to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop looking at yourself in such shame!!!!!!!!!!!

11-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Do you have any "quotes" where the Thunder Prick, as you call him, ever supported the war on Iraq?

The miraculous power of Bill Clinton's penis never ceases to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know. What about his OP Ed?

Psychoblues
11-29-2007, 03:11 AM
Do you have a link to it? If not, do you intend to just make some shit up and post it?

I dont know. What about his OP Ed?

The Phallus Of Bill Clinton will go down in history, I'll send you a copy when I get it in Heaven.

chesswarsnow
11-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Point is he isn't running for President, but he is finally acting like he is.
2. Which should back fire on Hillary.
3. Let him make claims, and do what he is doing by all means.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
11-29-2007, 11:18 AM

"At the same time, he also spoke supportively about the 2002 Senate resolution that authorized military action against Iraq."

from the article....

typomaniac
11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Point is, BJC is going to stay as politicially active as he can, even if his wife gets elected.
2. Nobody is trying to pretend otherwise.
3. Fact #1 is scaring the living shit out of the rightwads.
4. I'll be damned if I know why: don't they have Mexicans to worry about?

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

manu1959
11-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Point is, BJC is going to stay as politicially active as he can, even if his wife gets elected.
2. Nobody is trying to pretend otherwise.
3. Fact #1 is scaring the living shit out of the rightwads.
4. I'll be damned if I know why: don't they have Mexicans to worry about?

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

1 + 3 .... don't care he isn't acomplishing anything .....