PDA

View Full Version : CNN Youtube Republican Debate

Psychoblues
11-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Jusy my observations. Left to right as watching the TV.

Tancredo: What an idiot!!!!!! How did he get on that stage?

Huckabee: The only conservative on the platform and a true compassionate as well.

Romney: Weak and getting weaker. Can't remember or debate on actual issues. Why does he put the pressure on his son for owning guns?

Guiliani: As the tough guy image fades, his opinions become more befuddled.

Thompson: Actor, not nearly as good as Ronald Reagan

McCain: I've always loved McCain. GWB should have been shot in the head for what he did to John in South Carolina in 2000. He's still my favorite amongst the conservative herd.

R. Paul: I love him, too. But, he's a libertarian, not a Republican.

Hunter: Like Tancredo, he does not deserve a place on the stage. He needs to run for San Diego Mayor, not President of the United States of America.

Just my thoughts on the debate.

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 02:53 AM
From all the other threads that I see, I'm not too far wrong in my assessment of this bunch of candidates posing as conservatives.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Could we get your opinion on the Democrats debates???

stephanie
12-04-2007, 03:16 AM
I can just see it now...here's the opinions of WHY these Democrats should be running..

The Hill...was married to Bill what else..

Barack the Bam bam...he's just a kiddie but we will take him cause the color of his skin..........what is is there???

Break Girl...Edwards...he's got good hair and really big house..and he helped drive up our health care so only he can fix it...

The rest....They don't even rate on the Democrats radar...Why??

Cause the Hill has it.....:dance::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 03:20 AM
The original post was concerning the CNN YouTube Republican debates.

Could we get your opinion on the Democrats debates???

I'll give my opinion on the CNN YouTube Democratic debates when I see them. OK?

What did you think about 'ol McCain? Ain't he special? Ron Paul is another one that deserves attention. Huckabee is the only true conservative in the bunch but I bet you don't have much positive to say about him either?!?!?!

Naval contemplation is OK with me, staphy. Keep on staring at your belly.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 03:24 AM

What did you think about 'ol McCain? Ain't he special? Ron Paul is another one that deserves attention. Huckabee is the only true conservative in the bunch but I bet you don't have much positive to say about him either?!?!?!

What the??? They've had a Democrat debate on Cnn already...where ya been???:poke:

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Sorry, I didn't watch that one, staphy.

What the??? They've had a Democrat debate on Cnn already...where ya been???:poke:

Put your glasses back on and read what I said. I think I mentioned something about a youtube event?

nevadamedic
12-04-2007, 04:10 AM

Huckabee likes to let high risk Sex Offenders out of jail so they can rape and kill again. That should answer anyones questions about him.

McCain needs to get the nomination.

nevadamedic
12-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Sorry, I didn't watch that one, staphy.

Put your glasses back on and read what I said. I think I mentioned something about a youtube event?

They already had a Democratic CNN You Tube Presidential Debate a while back. I wonder how many plants Hitlery had in that one. I'm sure Obama Bin Laden had a couple as well. I think the only honest Democrat running is Senator Chris Dodd followed by Bill Richardson. I don't even understand why Biden, Gravel and Kooknich are running.

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 04:40 AM
Seriously, I missed it, nm.

They already had a Democratic CNN You Tube Presidential Debate a while back. I wonder how many plants Hitlery had in that one. I'm sure Obama Bin Laden had a couple as well. I think the only honest Democrat running is Senator Chris Dodd followed by Bill Richardson. I don't even understand why Biden, Gravel and Kooknich are running.

Do ever get Link TV?