Which means:
"Don't drink the water, the cows have defecated in it."

The man shouted back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't
understand. Please speak in English."

The Amish man said:
"Use two hands. You'll get more."

Hagbard Celine
11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
First of all, why did the Muslim guy find it prudent to announce what religion he practices in order to tell the guy that he didn't understand his language? Second, that farmer seems like a real d*ck. That's not a very "Amish" thing to do. Those people are normally good, caring folk. :dunno:

manu1959
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
First of all, why did the Muslim guy find it prudent to announce what religion he practices in order to tell the guy that he didn't understand his language? Second, that farmer seems like a real d*ck. That's not a very "Amish" thing to do. Those people are normally good, caring folk. :dunno:

muslims are like that......he was german amish.....you know the germans....

Immanuel
11-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Come on Hag, maybe the fact that it is a joke, and a poor one at that, got lost in the translation? :D

Immie

Hagbard Celine
11-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Come on Hag, maybe the fact that it is a joke, and a poor one at that, got lost in the translation? :D

Immie

So it's a double entendre? That's pretty deep.

Abbey Marie
11-29-2007, 03:54 PM

Are you this much fun at parties, too? :poke:

Hagbard Celine
11-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Are you this much fun at parties, too? :poke:

Are you kidding? I might as well be the pinata the way dem hoes be hittin' on me! They know where I stay.:dance:

Abbey Marie
11-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Are you kidding? I might as well be the pinata the way dem hoes be hittin' on me! They know where I stay.:dance:

:laugh2: