PDA

View Full Version : *Dallas cowboys, Bang It Up With Greenbay*

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. It was a great game.
2. That Terrel Owens has got to be the best receiver in the NFL!
3. He's big, fast, has great hands, and can jump!
4. Romo did very good as well.
5. Farve got hurt, may have changed the outcome, but his backup was fantastic!
6. Close game, and I have Direct TV, so I watched it at home.:coffee:
7. Also COWBOYS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Cowboys 37~Greenbay 27

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jackass
11-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. That Terrel Owens has got to be the best receiver in the NFL!
3. He's big, fast, has great hands, and can jump!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you SERIOUS?? He is an OK receiver at best! His hands SUCK and he drops way too many passes. He is a VERY accomplished receiver but as far as having great hands...there is no way. There are way better receivers out there. He isnt even in the top 10, if you go by receptions.

darin
11-30-2007, 09:58 AM
DCB Cheerleaders FTMFW!!!!

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

DCB Cheerleaders FTMFW!!!!

1. I got nothing?
2. Some one drop me a hint???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

Are you SERIOUS?? He is an OK receiver at best! His hands SUCK and he drops way too many passes. He is a VERY accomplished receiver but as far as having great hands...there is no way. There are way better receivers out there. He isnt even in the top 10, if you go by receptions.

1. From what I have seen of this guy, he stands head and shoulders above any active receiver as of now.
2. Lynn Swan was better, in his day, thats about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

remie
11-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. From what I have seen of this guy, he stands head and shoulders above any active receiver as of now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah he sure showed off his great hands when he tossed the ball to Green Bay in the end zone on an easy touchdown pass. Owens is a nice reciever but he tends to hear footsteps way more than he should.

darin
11-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Sorry bout that,
1. I got nothing?
2. Some one drop me a hint???

For the MF'ing WIN:

http://www.the700level.com/images/dallas_cheerleaders.jpg

jackass
11-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hes not even the bst in the league currently!! Dont even go back to Hall of Fame receivers! Im sure he will make it to the Hall but ONLY for his big play making ability. Not for his hands.

theHawk
11-30-2007, 11:59 AM

How on hell can you be an "accomplished receiver" but at the same time just be an "OK receiver at best" and drop way too many passes? I guess other receivers in the NFL don't ever drop passes, its only TO.
:lame2:

In reality he probably has more dropped ball total simply because the ball is thrown to him so much. He leads the league in reception yardage so obviously he is doing something right. He has an insanely high average yardage per catch, ranked 12th in the NFL, and the most receptions the top 11 have is 29 catches, compared to his 71. He also gets a first down over 80% of the time he catches it.

Hagbard Celine
11-30-2007, 12:00 PM
For the MF'ing WIN:

http://www.the700level.com/images/dallas_cheerleaders.jpg

I'm gonna need to see this shot from another angle. Frontal perhaps?:dance:

jackass
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
He leads the league in reception yardage so obviously he is doing something right. He has an insanely high average yardage per catch, ranked 12th in the NFL, and the most receptions the top 11 have is 29 catches, compared to his 71. He also gets a first down over 80% of the time he catches it.

THAT is how he can be an accomplished receiver! AS for his receiving ability..its average at best. He never makes and spectacular catches and he drops WAY too many easy passes.

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

THAT is how he can be an accomplished receiver! AS for his receiving ability..its average at best. He never makes and spectacular catches and he drops WAY too many easy passes.

1. Where did you get this Hawk Quote from?
2. It wasn't this thread?
3. And who was it referring too?

Originally Posted by theHawk
"He leads the league in reception yardage so obviously he is doing something right. He has an insanely high average yardage per catch, ranked 12th in the NFL, and the most receptions the top 11 have is 29 catches, compared to his 71. He also gets a first down over 80% of the time he catches it."

4. If it is Terrel's stats, I rest my case.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jackass
11-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Where did you get this Hawk Quote from?
2. It wasn't this thread?
3. And who was it referring too?

Originally Posted by theHawk
"He leads the league in reception yardage so obviously he is doing something right. He has an insanely high average yardage per catch, ranked 12th in the NFL, and the most receptions the top 11 have is 29 catches, compared to his 71. He also gets a first down over 80% of the time he catches it."

4. If it is Terrel's stats, I rest my case.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you even watch the games?

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

Do you even watch the games?

1. Yeah, why you ask?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jackass
11-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, why you ask?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because I dont see how you can argue what good hands he has if you watched the games.

chesswarsnow
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I watched at least 3/4 of the game, if not more, I think I missed the first 3 minutes of the 3rd qt.
2. Almost every-time I looked up he was getting the ball and running over some guys.
3. He is fast, and can cut right or left on a dime.
4. Strong when he gets the ball, and isn't a one arm tackle type of guy.
5. I see him as one of the all time greats!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas