PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some assistance on this please?

Trinity
11-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not.

I came across this site and not quite sure what to make of it. Would love for someone to explain this to me. I am so just not keeping up on politics anymore and have found myself to be completely fed up with the whole government process.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/police_state_turning_ps_apparatus_against_dissente rs.htm

theHawk
11-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not.

I came across this site and not quite sure what to make of it. Would love for someone to explain this to me. I am so just not keeping up on politics anymore and have found myself to be completely fed up with the whole government process.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/police_state_turning_ps_apparatus_against_dissente rs.htm

What specifically are they worried about? Sounds like alot of conspiracy theory to me.

Trinity
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
What specifically are they worried about? Sounds like alot of conspiracy theory to me.

That's what I was thinking to......but like I said I haven't really been keeping up on much.

Hagbard Celine
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
It looks like they're alarmed about the possibility of our country becoming a police state.

April15
11-30-2007, 01:23 PM
The site is explaining the current process of changing America from a nation of liberty to a nation of religiofascists. The truth is they explain the process very well. If you have problems understanding, it is most likely because you don't think it could happen here. I wouldn't have either in 1980, then came raygun.

Trinity
11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
The site is explaining the current process of changing America from a nation of liberty to a nation of religiofascists. The truth is they explain the process very well. If you have problems understanding, it is most likely because you don't think it could happen here. I wouldn't have either in 1980, then came raygun.

Oh no quite the opposite, yeah I could see it happening here very easily looks like it is already heading that way. Which is why I keep threatening to move to Australia!:coffee:

I guess my question then is how much truth is actually in the web site and how much of it is blown out of proportion?

oh and politics and history were never my favorite subjects. When I start reading that kind of stuff I get through about the first paragraph and then all I end up reading is blah blah blah blah blah :laugh2:

theHawk
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM

We're at war with religiofascists.

And if the "religiofascists" came to power in 1980, then how did liberals get into power after that? :poke:

Dilloduck
11-30-2007, 02:46 PM

And if the "religiofascists" came to power in 1980, then how did liberals get into power after that? :poke:

Alex Jones is a certified nutcase

April15
11-30-2007, 03:01 PM

And if the "religiofascists" came to power in 1980, then how did liberals get into power after that? :poke:Clinton was elected but lost congress 2 years after to republicans. Effectively canceling any power grab.

JimmyAteWorld
11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Clinton was elected but lost congress 2 years after to republicans. Effectively canceling any power grab.

And with Bush in office Democrats took control of congress, plus we have the ACLU leading the way to removing red and green lights because it's too closely associated to Christmas, along with other manipulatons of the Constitution.

*smack* Think, McFly.