PDA

View Full Version : Name a teddy bear "Muhammed" - off with your head.

theHawk
11-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Wow, allow some kids to name a teddy bear 'Muhammed" and a thousand muzzies will be wanting your head chopped off. These people NEED a MOAB dropped on their ass.

KHARTOUM, Sudan (CNN) -- Hundreds of angry protesters, some waving ceremonial swords from trucks equipped with loud speakers, gathered Friday outside the presidential palace to denounce a teacher whose class named a teddy bear "Mohammed" -- some calling for her execution.

An undated amateur photo of Gillian Gibbons, who has been found guilty of insulting religion.

1 of 2 The protesters, which witnesses said numbered close to 1,000, swore to fight in the name of their prophet.

Gillian Gibbons, 54, was given 15 days in jail late Thursday after she was convicted of insulting religion. She was cleared of charges of inciting hatred and showing contempt for religious beliefs, her lawyer, Ali Ajeb, said.

Armed with swords and sticks, the protesters shouted: "By soul, by blood, I will fight for the Prophet Mohammad. Western journalists who attempted to talk to the protesters were ushered away by men in plain clothes. Gibbons is being held in a women's prison in the Omdurman district of Khartoum, and she will be deported at the end of her prison term, British consular officials told CNN.

British Embassy staff said they were giving the teacher -- from the northern British city of Liverpool -- full consular assistance.

In leaflets distributed earlier this week by Muslim groups, the protesters promised a "popular release of anger" at Friday's protests.

The leaflets condemned Gibbons as an "infidel" and accused her of "the pollution of children's mentality" by her actions.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/11/30/sudan.bears/index.html

Hagbard Celine
11-30-2007, 01:04 PM
This is the teddy in question. I can kinda see why the Muslims are offended. :laugh:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/mishka.jpg

Trigg
11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
This is the teddy in question. I can kinda see why the Muslims are offended. :laugh:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/mishka.jpg

Why?????????? Looks peaceful funloving to me. He should fit right in with that group.

Immanuel
11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Hmmm, I was considering getting a dog (I'm not a dog lover) for my wife and kids and naming it Muhammed. Maybe... I'll think twice about that. :D

Immie

Nukeman
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Than every one of these Muslim bastards out there that have named their kid Muhammed should be killed as well as their child dont you think....

This is some seriously screwed up shit. These people say they have the religion of peace.... BULLSHIT They call for the death of someone that ALLOWS the children (muslim children) to name a F***ing teddybear and they want to kill her.

Muhammed is the most common male name in the world and these lunatics pull this one woman out and demand her death, what a bunch of hypocriticle ass holes

RELIGION OF PEACE.......MY ASS.....

Gaffer
11-30-2007, 06:39 PM
I think I am going to get a pig and name it muhammod.

Always like to go out of my way to insult muzzies in any way I can.

:pee: muhammod