Abbey Marie
11-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Love this guy.

From a Duncan Hunter campaign email:

HUNTER TO HILLARY CLINTON
DEBATE PLANT:
"THANKS, SEND MORE!"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 29, 2007

San Diego, CA - - - GOP Presidential candidate Congressman Duncan Hunter (R-CA) today sent the following response to Senator Hillary Clinton who planted a member of her campaign staff in the audience to ask a question at the Republican debate last evening in Florida. The retired military general, who announced during his question that he was gay, asked the candidates about their position on the Pentagon's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy regarding homosexuals serving in the military.

November 29, 2007

Dear Senator Clinton,

Regarding the "plant", retired Brig. Gen. Keith H. Kerr, that you sent to ask me the question at the CNN-YouTube debate last night in Florida …

Send more!!!

Merry Christmas,
Duncan Hunter

theHawk
11-30-2007, 03:51 PM
GO HUNTER!!!

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 01:42 AM
It is well documented and reported that Hillary had NOTHING to do with the General being there or his question being picked for attention.

What are you the most afraid of? Hillary, the General or the question?

stephanie
12-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Cnn was busted before they even got off the air...It has now been shown there were 9 potted plants for the Democrats...

Cnn-Clinton New Network...:laugh2:

GO DUNCAN HUNTER..:dance:

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 01:55 AM
I suppose you would have preferred Glen Beck as the moderator?

stephanie
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
I think...Glen Beck, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage..would be a good panel of moderators.....

Not those pansy asses like Wolfie Blitzer and Andie Cooper....:coffee:

KarlMarx
12-04-2007, 03:38 AM
You Hillary lovers are like the wife of an alcoholic or a wife beater. You excuse her behavior and you enable her.

Hillary Clinton is dishonest, period. She doesn't deserve your vote, she shouldn't be running for office. The only position she should hold is inmate at a federal penitentiary along with her husband.

The reason you like her and her husband so much is that they somehow make you feel good. If only you believe, you think, it will be shown that they really can make America better.

Well, it's time to wake up, folks. The Clintons are liars, always have been, and always will be. The sooner they go down in ignominious defeat, the better for our country and the Democratic Party.

P.S. Oh yes, and that "gays in the military" thing, why do we have to take the most successful institution in this country, the American military, and give the Left a chance to f*** things up yet again? We all know that the Left can screw up a one car funeral. In fact, the Left does nothing right, unless you count "screwing up everything you've ever touched" a sucess. Leave well enough alone! Let GI Joe and his commanders do their jobs. Go go fight global warming or something else.

P.P.S. How about that global warming things folks???? The Left convinces Congress to subsidize ethanol, everyone's grocery bill goes up. The Left gets a chance to whine about hunger in America. The Left managed to bring famine to the Ukraine, the breadbasket of Europe for hundreds of years, they can bring famine to us... if only we let them!

nevadamedic
12-04-2007, 03:57 AM
I think...Glen Beck, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage..would be a good panel of moderators.....

Not those pansy asses like Wolfie Blitzer and Andie Cooper....:coffee:

You left out Melanie Morgan or LTC. Buzz Patterson.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 04:03 AM
I never saw a bunch of apologist for one MAN who used his power over a teenager than I saw with the democrats apologist of Bill Clinton our President...having sex with this teenager, the same age as his daughter...

It was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen...

And yet...the Democrats still applaud him and then they wonder why our standing oversees is so low...???

They looked at us and Bill Clinton and say.....oh yea....they are totally fools...we can't wait...

And then we had 9/11??

nevadamedic
12-04-2007, 04:25 AM
I never saw a bunch of apologist for one MAN who used his power over a teenager than I saw with the democrats apologist of Bill Clinton our President...having sex with this teenager, the same age as his daughter...

It was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen...

And yet...the Democrats still applaud him and then they wonder why our standing oversees is so low....go figure..

They look at us and Bill Clinton and say.....oh yea....they are totally fools...we can't wait...And then we had 9/11??

I think a good question for Bill Clinton instead of who have you slept with while in office should be who haven't you slept with while in office since the second one would have far fewer answers. I bet the only answer would be Janet Reno and he probably tried for that one too.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 04:32 AM
I think a good question for Bill Clinton instead of who have you slept with while in office should be who haven't you slept with while in office since the second one would have far fewer answers. I bet the only answer would be Janet Reno and he probably tried for that one too.

get a grip...
How our people could let this 50 yr old man off of taken advantage of this young girl was despicable all on it's own.

but when the rest of world was through laughing at us....we had 9/11...

Why??
Because they saw a weak President of the United State...

How friggin sickening that our President was more worried over protecting himself over admitting that he had taken advantage of a teenager then he was over our Foreign Policy.

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 04:44 AM
I see you're still telling lies, staphy.

get a grip...
How our people could let this 50 yr old man off of taken advantage of this young girl was despicable all on it's own.

but when the rest of world was through laughing at us....we had 9/11...

Why??
Because they saw a weak President of the United State...

How friggin sickening that our President was more worried over protecting himself over admitting that he had taken advantage of a teenager then he was over our Foreign Policy.

The "girl" you speak of was no teenager and she was not innocent by any stretch as you intimate. But, you always forget those inconvenient facts.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 04:48 AM
I see you're still telling lies, staphy.

The "girl" you speak of was no teenager and she was not innocent by any stretch as you intimate. But, you always forget those inconvenient facts.

Yeah whatever...Then I guess someone your age wouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of a young girl...so that says a lot about you also..:dance:

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 04:51 AM
At my age, staphy, I'm much more worried about the young girls trying to take advantage of me.

Yeah whatever...Then I guess someone your age wouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of a young girl...so that says a lot about you also..:dance:

But you, no, you're not a problem.

stephanie
12-04-2007, 04:52 AM
At my age, staphy, I'm much more worried about the young girls trying to take advantage of me.

But you, no, you're not a problem.

:laugh2::dance:

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 04:56 AM
The Gentrys, Memphis, 1966

:laugh2::dance:

Keep On Dancin'