PDA

View Full Version : Girl on Girl Action on the Rise

5stringJeff
02-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Not THAT kind...

---------------

Girl-on-girl violence increasing in schools

ROGUE RIVER, Ore. (AP) - Increases in girl-on-girl violence have officials at Rogue River High worried, and a student leadership class is looking for ways to stop it.

One case began over two sticks of gum. When school officials arrived at the scene they found girls kicking, scratching and pulling each other's hair.

Other students were egging them on. Some boys were recording the fight on cell phones. Others were placing bets on who would do the most damage, said Joann Loudermilk, leadership teacher and student activities director.

From "Jerry Springer" to MTV to YouTube to CNN, girl-on-girl violence is seen everywhere, and it is not surprising that it has spilled over into schools, educators say.

http://www.komotv.com/news/local/5745061.html

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 12:57 PM
when I was in school I think there were two girl fights in four years. when two guys got into a fight the shout went out " Fight Fight" But if two girls got in a fight it went our "Girl Fight Girl Fight" That brought everyone running. It was the biggest news in the school for weeks after that. Things have sure changed.

Hobbit
02-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this might have something to do with the failure of modern society to recognize the difference between the sexes. When girls fight, they fight to kill, and it's very vicious. I've never seen a girl fight that ended well.

Insein
02-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this might have something to do with the failure of modern society to recognize the difference between the sexes. When girls fight, they fight to kill, and it's very vicious. I've never seen a girl fight that ended well.

no shit. Unfortunately my friend is a teacher in Philadelphia. On friday he tried to break up a fight between 2 girls becuase he feared that one was gonna kill the other or seriously injure them for life. So for his trouble, he grabbed the one girl and got thrown backwards into an open door and then down a flight of stairs backwards after that. He's still in the hospital. Pretty nasty.