View Full Version : Tancredo Hires Illegals for Home Renovation

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Is Tancredo a hypocrit?

Tom Tancredo Hired Illegal Laborers to Renovate His McMansion

By Max Blumenthal, AlterNet
Posted on December 1, 2007, Printed on December 1, 2007
http://www.alternet.org/story/69391 /
When Republican Representative Tom Tancredo isn’t railing against the “scourge” of illegal immigration on the presidential campaign trail, he relaxes in the 1053 square foot basement recreation room of his Littleton, Colorado McMansion. There, he and his family can rack up a game of billiards on their tournament size pool table, play pinball, or enjoy their favorite movies in the terraced seating area of a home theater system. Tancredo, who dodged the draft during the Vietnam War by producing evidence that he suffered from mentally illnesses, especially likes entertaining his buddies with classic war movies.

“We have friends over and I have now shown Pearl Harbor about six times,” Tancredo boasted to the Rocky Mountain News about his 102-inch television. “But I mainly just show the attack scene because the sound is so good.”

When Tancredo hired a construction crew to transform his drab basement into a high-tech pleasure den in October 2001, however, he did not express concern that only two of its members spoke English. Nor did he bother to check the workers’ documentation to see if they were legal residents of the United States. Had Tancredo done so, he would have learned that most of the crew consisted of undocumented immigrants, or “criminal aliens” as he likes to call them. Instead, Tancredo paid the crew $60,000 for its labor and waited innocently for the completion of his elaborate entertainment complex.

More: http://www.alternet.org/story/69391/

What republican is not a hypocrit?

View this story online at: http://www.alternet.org/story/69391/

stephanie
12-02-2007, 01:36 AM
The only hyprocrits I see...are the people who see nothing wrong with the illegal immigrant invasion that is happening right before our eyes, and then we have no idea who is the illegal immigrant who is taking jobs away from a Us citizen...

You're the HYPROCRITS...:poke:

theHawk
12-02-2007, 01:42 AM
I'm not huge on Trancredo, but how exactly is one supposed to check on the legal status of workers? Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think anyone except authorities has the right to ask someone for paperwork proving they belong in this county.

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 01:52 AM
For once we agree.

I'm not huge on Trancredo, but how exactly is one supposed to check on the legal status of workers? Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think anyone except authorities has the right to ask someone for paperwork proving they belong in this county.

It is not the level of authority that is lacking. It is the level of responsibility that is in dire need of rehabilitation and positive clarification that is needed. But, that is something the republicans generally abhore, reject and claim no knowledge of, isn't it?

stephanie
12-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Both the Republican and Democrats have been FAILURES at this..

I want to kick most of their asses to the curb...and get some people who care for us US citizens instead these assholes in there now who only think of the money they can line their pockets with...

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Don't blame your dichotomy on me, Stephanie.

Both the Republican and Democrats have been FAILURES at this..

I want to kick most of their asses to the curb...and get some people who care for us US citizens instead these assholes in there now who only think of the money they can line their pockets with...

I voted for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004. lil' George is your problem and one that the Democrats will fix in 2008.

stephanie
12-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Don't blame your dichotomy on me, Stephanie.

I voted for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004. Lil' George is your problem and one that the Democrats will fix in 2008.

Yeah sure...Clinton-Gore sure did help stop the invasion in the eight yrs. they were in control

I don't care who you voted for....I said BOTH Democrat and Republicans have been at fault in this...

Holy Moly...:slap:

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Don't swear at me, Stephanie.

Yeah sure...Clinton-Gore sure did help stop the invasion in the eight yrs. they were in control

I don't care who you voted for....I said BOTH Democrat and Republicans have been at fault in this...

Holy Moly...:slap:

From a purely political party standpoint there are no innocents. But support for our troops has always been a Democratic consideration while the support for our military industrial complex has always been primo extraorinaire to the jerks on the other side of the aisle. If the health, welfare and safety of our troops were a serious consideration of gwb there would never have been a Walter Reed scandal or an unarmoured Humvee scandal or a Blackwater fiasco etc. etc. etc. I can name you thousands of other equally as scandalous incidents but for now I think you should just concentrate on these few.

I still think you would look so good in a Marine, Navy, Air Force or Army uniform!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
12-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Don't swear at me, Stephanie.

From a purely political party standpoint there are no innocents. But support for our troops has always been a Democratic consideration while the support for our military industrial complex has always been primo extraorinaire to the jerks on the other side of the aisle. If the health, welfare and safety of our troops were a serious consideration of gwb there would never have been a Walter Reed scandal or an unarmoured Humvee scandal or a Blackwater fiasco etc. etc. etc. I can name you thousands of other equally as scandalous incidents but for now I think you should just concentrate on these few.

I still think you would look so good in a Marine, Navy, Air Force or Army uniform!!!!!!!!!!!

See...I told you us conservatives were more laid back...
I'll take the words of the military I worked with and leave it at that...

Holy Moly:dance:

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
I am so glad to hear that the conservatives are laying you back, Stephanie.

See...I told you us conservatives were more laid back...
I'll take the words of the military I worked with and leave it at that...

Holy Moly:dance:

Everybody needs whatever love they can find.

As far as your work with the military, you've never shared that with us. Can you now share or at least quote some of it?

Holy Moly

stephanie
12-02-2007, 03:31 AM
I am so glad to hear that the conservatives are laying you back, Stephanie.

Everybody needs whatever love they can find.

As far as your work with the military, you've never shared that with us. Can you now share or at least quote some of it?

Holy Moly

Naa...I don't need to throw my service around to impress anybody...

Holy Moly...where have you been all these yrs..?????:laugh2:

12-02-2007, 03:42 AM
For once we agree.

It is not the level of authority that is lacking. It is the level of responsibility that is in dire need of rehabilitation and positive clarification that is needed. But, that is something the republicans generally abhore, reject and claim no knowledge of, isn't it?

you agree, yet you post this.

It shows your hypocrisy and not anyone elses. I see no reason to assume Tancredo was aware of anything.

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm confused.

Naa...I don't need to throw my service around to impress anybody...

Holy Moly...where have you been all these yrs..?????:laugh2:

What was that statement about: "I'll take the words of the military I worked with and leave it at that..."

Like you, I don't throw my service around but I sure don't cotton to anyone attempting to diminish my service while also attempting to propagate a nationalistic attitude even though they as the propagators were and are unwilling to put themselves in the line of fire. Even metaphorically speaking, surely you know what I am talking about?

stephanie
12-02-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm confused.

What was that statement about: "I'll take the words of the military I worked with and leave it at that..."

Like you, I don't throw my service around but I sure don't cotton to anyone attempting to diminish my service while also attempting to propagate a nationalistic attitude even though they as the propagators were and are unwilling to put themselves in the line of fire. Even metaphorically speaking, surely you know what I am talking about?

wow...that was great....:clap::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 03:53 AM
Again we agree.

you agree, yet you post this.

It shows your hypocrisy and not anyone elses. I see no reason to assume Tancredo was aware of anything.

Tancredo is aware of very little. How do you expect me to respect you when you so blatantly support the lies and self serving policies of such a corrupt administration? Hypocrit? I hope you have a mirror. You'll see one there.

stephanie
12-02-2007, 04:00 AM
Both the gosh darn....Republicans and Democrats...are at fault...

If we could all get together and vote these assholes out of office we would be doing good..

But the Democrats are MORE WORRED about losing a seat in the political party than they are are looking out for US AMERICANS..

The sheep is the Democrat voters...baa baa baa...

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 04:32 AM
You ain't big on American History since about 1980 are you, Staphanie?

Both the gosh darn....Republicans and Democrats...are at fault...

If we could all get together and vote these assholes out of office we would be doing good..

But the Democrats are MORE WORRED about losing a seat in the political party than they are are looking out for US AMERICANS..

The sheep is the Democrat voters...baa baa baa...

The whines of the republicans are deafening. The msm broadcasts their whines day in and day out. Independent or Democratic. Where else is a common person to go?

stephanie
12-02-2007, 04:38 AM
You ain't big on American History since about 1980 are you, Stephanie?

The whines of the republicans are deafening. The msm broadcasts their whines day in and day out. Independent or Democratic. Where else is a common person to go?

I will put down my Republicans assholes...

You all sheep just stand behind your elected Democrat asshole and go..

baa baa can we lick your balls today...or maybe next week...or do you need us sheepel a month from now...

Baa baa baaa baaaaaaa

Psychoblues
12-02-2007, 04:44 AM
I am convinced that you would lick the balls of any male, human or dog, that would stand still long enough for you to get your tongue out of your mouth.

I will put down my Republicans assholes...

You all sheep just stand behind your elected Democrat asshole and go..

baa baa can we lick your balls today...or maybe next week...or do you need us sheepel a month from now...

Baa baa baaa baaaaaaa

Go to the Lounge and have a Cape Cod on me. Now I understand your preference for Cods.

stephanie
12-02-2007, 04:59 AM
I am convinced that you would lick the balls of any male, human or dog, that would stand still long enough for you to get your tongue out of your mouth.

Go to the Lounge and have a Cape Cod on me. Now I understand your preference for Cods.

I've never seen a bunch men who will follow the Democrat sheep being hearded like this...It is really amazing

I don't need the balls to move away from a party...but it seems like you all do...

:laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 02:28 AM
I'll take that as an admission that you don't know what your're talking about.

wow...that was great....:clap::laugh2:

I have no expectation whatsoever that you would even begin to understand what anyone else is talking about.

nevadamedic
12-07-2007, 02:34 AM

It's up to the employer. If the homeowner asked for proof that they are legal they could be sued for discrimination.

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 02:49 AM
So, you think Tancredo should be scott free on this issue?

It's up to the employer. If the homeowner asked for proof that they are legal they could be sued for discrimination.

I would suggest that you read USC Title 9 regulations. Anyone as anti-immigrant as Tancredo certainly has read them.

Pale Rider
12-07-2007, 05:50 AM
The initial thread artricle is liberal horse shit... :pee: on it.

Oh let's see, back in 1884 Tancredo walked past a guy speaking Spanish and didn't kick his ass out of the country. He must be a hypocrit.

What an absolute bag of donkey piss. Same thing that sanctuary city running liberal asswad giuliani tried to pull on Mitt. If you had any fucking brains to reason with at all, you'd be thankful that Tancredo is as adamant as he is about FIXING the illegal problem, not perpetuating it, like you dripping penis, sanctuary city, drivers license handing out, we'll whore ourselves out to you for your vote, LIBERALS are.

So get your head out of your liberal ass. Your mouth is full of liberal SHIT again.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 05:55 AM
Do you think your observations are cute?

This whole thread is liberal horse shit... :pee:

Oh let's see, back in 1884 Tancredo walked past a guy speaking Spanish and didn't kick his ass out of the country. He must be a hypocrit.

What an absolute bag of donkey piss. Same thing you morons tried to pull on Mitt. If you had any fucking brains to reason with at all, you'd be thankful that he's as adamant as he is to FIX the illegal problem, not perpetuate it.

So get your head out of your liberal ass. Your mouth is full of liberal SHIT again.

While you have your head up your ass, answer your own echoes.

Pale Rider
12-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Do you think your observations are cute?

While you have your head up your ass, answer your own echoes.

:lame2: - - - You're done. You've been shot down and you got nothing else. Might as well just STFU.

On top of that, the story could be just a big damn lie. I haven't seen any proof it's true. No names, no records, no nothing. All I see is some steaming pile of dog shit article that some frothing at the mouth liberal moron stuck out there and you blowing it like it was a big fat dick.

Here's a novel idea... PROVE IT.

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Hello Hello Hello

:lame2: - - - You're done. You've been shot down and you got nothing else. Might as well just STFU.

On top of that, the story could be just a big damn lie. I haven't seen any proof it's true. No names, no records, no nothing. All I see is some steaming pile of dog shit article that some frothing at the mouth liberal moron stuck out there and you blowing it like it was a big dick.

Here's a novel idea... PROVE IT.

Hear that, PR?

Pale Rider
12-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Hello Hello Hello

Hear that, PR?

Yup... you're done... :talk2hand:

That was too easy.

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Couldn't let it get past me, idiot. Your quote:

The initial thread artricle is liberal horse shit... on it.

"Oh let's see, back in 1884 Tancredo walked past a guy speaking Spanish and didn't kick his ass out of the country. He must be a hypocrit.

What an absolute bag of donkey piss. Same thing that sanctuary city running liberal asswad giuliani tried to pull on Mitt. If you had any fucking brains to reason with at all, you'd be thankful that Tancredo is as adamant as he is about FIXING the illegal problem, not perpetuating it, like you dripping penis, sanctuary city, drivers license handing out, we'll whore ourselves out to you for your vote, LIBERALS are.

So get your head out of your liberal ass. Your mouth is full of liberal SHIT again." As posted by PaleRider

Is that your forte'? You are more of an idiot than I ever imagined.

PostmodernProphet
12-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Get used to it folks....first Romney, now Tacredo.....before it's over you will see a post like this for every candidate......(well, maybe not for the ones that nobody thinks is worth the effort of looking)...but then, they wouldn't have done Tancredo.......back to everyone......

-Cp
12-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Is Tancredo a hypocrit?

Tom Tancredo Hired Illegal Laborers to Renovate His McMansion

By Max Blumenthal, AlterNet
Posted on December 1, 2007, Printed on December 1, 2007
http://www.alternet.org/story/69391 /
When Republican Representative Tom Tancredo isn’t railing against the “scourge” of illegal immigration on the presidential campaign trail, he relaxes in the 1053 square foot basement recreation room of his Littleton, Colorado McMansion. There, he and his family can rack up a game of billiards on their tournament size pool table, play pinball, or enjoy their favorite movies in the terraced seating area of a home theater system. Tancredo, who dodged the draft during the Vietnam War by producing evidence that he suffered from mentally illnesses, especially likes entertaining his buddies with classic war movies.

View this story online at: http://www.alternet.org/story/69391/

Do you have this from a Reliable source? Or just this left-wing-slanted site?

Pale Rider
12-07-2007, 03:14 PM

It appears he's incapable of answering that -Cp. I've already asked him that myself.

Psychoblues
12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Facts are difficult to prove and even harder to swallow, aren't they?

nevadamedic
12-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Facts are difficult to prove and even harder to swallow, aren't they?

You would know all about swallowing wouldn't ya Psycho?

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Are you trying to be funny, nm?

You would know all about swallowing wouldn't ya Psycho?

You fail as you lie as you express your ignorance. Pitiful.

Psychoblues
12-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Try to dispute this one ,cP.

Get it here: http://www.alternet.org/story/69391/

At this time there are lots more including the comedy cable channel FoxNews.

It's pretty well documented.