PDA

View Full Version : Will the Democrats hear and will the American people demand so

Classact
12-02-2007, 10:58 AM
A tall order for such a short period of time I must say... http://www.kmox.com/President-s-Dec-1-Radio-Address/1272825

Psychoblues
12-04-2007, 01:53 AM
I love your sig line:

YOU CANNOT LITIGATE OR LEGISLATE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING

gwb has proven that you can litigate yourself into the WhiteHouse. Why not love and understanding?

Classact
12-04-2007, 07:25 AM
I love your sig line:

YOU CANNOT LITIGATE OR LEGISLATE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING

gwb has proven that you can litigate yourself into the WhiteHouse. Why not love and understanding?Dimpled chads, hanging chads, could have been an attempt by an old Democrat to try to vote????

Al Gore won the election and Bush lost... Democrats hate losers now don't they? They won't even be honest with themselves. The hate for the loser was quite apparent a little later on... Check this out, Al never went through 9-11 nor went to war but by the 2004 election he and his running mate were at each others throats and collectively they couldn't garner 12% of the vote support from their party.

So, why didn't Democrats apply your reasoning about love and understanding to to Al and Joe? After all they won the election, why did Democrats not respect Al's endorsement or Joe's run for office? Guess they were just all wrapped up in their emotions of hating losers?