PDA

View Full Version : Senators

Said1
12-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Sixth consecutive loss yesterday!!!

The beginning of the end was when they lost to Toronto. TORONTO. THE TORONTO MAPLE LAUGHS!! :death: :boom2:

jackass
12-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Sixth consecutive loss yesterday!!!

The beginning of the end was when they lost to Toronto. TORONTO. THE TORONTO MAPLE LAUGHS!! :death: :boom2:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

GO DEVILS!!!

jimnyc
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Wasn't the Senators 6th straight loss to the Rangers? And Chucky, speaking of the Devils, how does it feel to see them looking up from the bottom at the Rangers on the top! :)

jackass
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Wasn't the Senators 6th straight loss to the Rangers? And Chucky, speaking of the Devils, how does it feel to see them looking up from the bottom at the Rangers on the top! :)

YOu should tell me...the Rangers have been doing it for two decades now!! :finger3:

Said1
12-05-2007, 07:04 PM
7th consecutive loss. I give up. I'm thinking Vancouver looks pretty good so far. :laugh2:

diuretic
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
This is funny, well I'm not laughing at the Senators, just looking at hockey from an outsider's perspective. Canadians are such calm, rational people, but when it comes to hockey, watch out. It reminds me of Thailand, the people are calm and rational and very pleasant but jeez get them at the Muay Thai and they go absolutely bonkers!

Never mind Said, the Habs got a going over as well for getting slapped by Detroit :coffee:

"It's normal, we're not winning at home," said Carbonneau......:laugh2:

http://tinyurl.com/yrymnb

Said1
12-06-2007, 07:39 PM
This is funny, well I'm not laughing at the Senators, just looking at hockey from an outsider's perspective. Canadians are such calm, rational people, but when it comes to hockey, watch out. It reminds me of Thailand, the people are calm and rational and very pleasant but jeez get them at the Muay Thai and they go absolutely bonkers!

Never mind Said, the Habs got a going over as well for getting slapped by Detroit :coffee:

"It's normal, we're not winning at home," said Carbonneau......:laugh2:

http://tinyurl.com/yrymnb

I swore I wouldn't watch the game last night and I didn't even find out who they were playing. They won though! :laugh2:

I don't like 'Les Habs', I'd rather cheer for Toronto!

Ok, that's not true. :laugh2:

diuretic
12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
People really hate the Leafs. I have no idea why, they're not a threat to anyone :laugh2:

Said1
12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
People really hate the Leafs. I have no idea why, they're not a threat to anyone :laugh2:

It's not the Leafs, it's the Leaf fans. They won't give it up! Kind of like Chesswars, if ya know what I mean. :laugh2:

diuretic
12-06-2007, 09:59 PM
It's not the Leafs, it's the Leaf fans. They won't give it up! Kind of like Chesswars, if ya know what I mean. :laugh2:

Next time I walk past the Air Canada centre I'll be sure to be vewy, vewy kwiet........:laugh2: