PDA

View Full Version : *Hillary Says For Now, She's For Illegal Immigration*

chesswarsnow
12-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Hillary has supposedly stepped out on a limb, and said she supports the illegal immigration going on hog wild.
2. This is her attempt to *BUY VOTES*!
3. Problem is they ain't registered yet.
4. Big OPPS!
5. She was booed for what she said in Iowa, which makes her look bad.
6. I'm all for whatever makes her look bad!
7. Read it thusly:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/clinton-booed-a.html

"

The senator was asked if she would "make a decision to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship" during her first 100 days in office. Clinton responded saying, "I have been favoring a plan to citizenship for years. I voted for it in the Senate, I have spoke out about it around Iowa and the country and in my campaign. And as president comprehensive immigration reform will be a high priority for me."

"
8. One more nail in her coffin for Presidency.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
12-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Hillary has supposedly stepped out on a limb, and said she supports the illegal immigration going on hog wild.
2. This is her attempt to *BUY VOTES*!
3. Problem is they ain't registered yet.
4. Big OPPS!
5. She was booed for what she said in Iowa, which makes her look bad.
6. I'm all for whatever makes her look bad!
7. Read it thusly:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/clinton-booed-a.html

"

The senator was asked if she would "make a decision to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship" during her first 100 days in office. Clinton responded saying, "I have been favoring a plan to citizenship for years. I voted for it in the Senate, I have spoke out about it around Iowa and the country and in my campaign. And as president comprehensive immigration reform will be a high priority for me."

"
8. One more nail in her coffin for Presidency.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What she was booed for was for not pledging to pass that bill in the first 100 days of her presidency, which pissed off the illegal bloc.

Frankly, Hillary is the biggest flip-flopper of them all. She'll say whatever it takes to whomever it takes in order to gain power.