PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hanukkah!

hjmick
12-04-2007, 10:59 AM
It seems to me that, with all the talk of Christmas, our Jewish members may be feeling left out. With this in mind I would just like to say:

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

May the next eight days bring you all the best.

Immanuel
12-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Happy Chanukah.

Abbey Marie
12-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Happy Hannukah!

Mr. P
12-04-2007, 12:38 PM
They need our best wishes, can YOU IMAGINE 8 Christmas days in a row? Geeeeeezzzzzzzzz. :uhoh: :)

Yurt
12-05-2007, 11:52 PM
When I was young, my dad (christian, but jewish by birth, raised) use to take me to his side of the family for hanukkah and then I got to my mom's side for christmas!

hahahahaha, i was in da house for gifts. oh, and that wine i had at eleven, damn good. my friends were really jealous.

bullypulpit
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM
<center><h1><font color=red>Merry Hanuchristmakwanzaka!</font></h1></center>

Just covering all the bases! :laugh2:

Kathianne
12-06-2007, 07:46 PM
When I was young, my dad (christian, but jewish by birth, raised) use to take me to his side of the family for hanukkah and then I got to my mom's side for christmas!

hahahahaha, i was in da house for gifts. oh, and that wine i had at eleven, damn good. my friends were really jealous.

I married into a Jewish family. My kids were fortunate to celebrate both too! Let's just say in my family Christmas had always been 'over-the-top', due to both my parents being raised during the depression and of immigrant parents. Needless to say, my ex was frustrated when his parents suddenly decided with the grandkids that Hanukkah would compete with Christmas. :laugh2: (They didn't when he and his brother were kids.)