PDA

View Full Version : Politicians never miss the chance to ask for money

gabosaurus
12-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Dear Obama:
Hey dude, I'm with you. I believe in your issues and I support your bid for the Democratic nomination. I think you are the best candidate for the office of President of the United States.
But for god sakes, quit finding new ways to ask me for money. When I want to donate, I will send you a check.
Regards,
Gabriella

gabriella --

When I decided to run for president, I accepted that my opponents would dig through my record looking for something to attack.

I didn't realize they'd go all the way back to kindergarten.

I'll respond to each of the Clinton campaign's desperate attacks directly and honestly. But when I respond to each attack, I want to be able to say that I am not alone.

I want to be able to say that 10,000 people responded with me in the first 48 hours. And we're almost there.

Respond now with your donation of $25, and show our opponents that this kind of negativity will only make us stronger in our determination to bring about the change America needs:

Pale Rider
12-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Dear Obama:
Hey dude, I'm with you. I believe in your issues and I support your bid for the Democratic nomination. I think you are the best candidate for the office of President of the United States.
But for god sakes, quit finding new ways to ask me for money. When I want to donate, I will send you a check.
Regards,
Gabriella

Oh I hear that. I donated to Tancredo twice, but that didn't stop his campaign from asking for more, and that means every damn time I got an "update." I also got a letter from the RNC that said, "your immediate response of $50 is required." I couldn't believe it. I just thought to myself... "FUCK YOU," even though I basically consider myself a repub. You do NOT send me fuckin' mail telling me shit like that.