PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most arrogant prick on the board?

jimnyc
12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
I think I know the answer, but I wanted to see how others felt as well! :)

You can write in your own choice if you disagree with my selections!

Said1
12-04-2007, 06:58 PM
We all have our moments. Although I might inclinded to vote for a certain Mac user......if there was a poll. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
12-04-2007, 07:09 PM

HEY--what if the most arrogant prick has a pussy ? Can we write them in ?:laugh2:

jackass
12-04-2007, 07:12 PM
I voted for the last guy!! He is a real prick!

Mr. P
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
HEY--what if the most arrogant prick has a pussy ? Can we write them in ?:laugh2:

LMFAO!!!!!!:cheers2:

5stringJeff
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Now I'm not telling who I voted for... but the guy is a total prick!! :D

Kathianne
12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Then again, they might not be arrogant, but correct? Then again, perhaps a legend in their own mind...:laugh2:

manu1959
12-04-2007, 09:14 PM

you spelled my name wrong.........

Dilloduck
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Then again, they might not be arrogant, but correct? Then again, perhaps a legend in their own mind...:laugh2:

The very definition of arrogance invovles exaggeration of self so I doubt any "correctness would be involved.

manu1959
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
The very definition of arrogance invovles exaggeration of self so I doubt any "correctness would be involved.

i think you are winning..........

Dilloduck
12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
i think you are winning..........

shit--I hope so. :laugh2:

Sitarro
12-04-2007, 11:18 PM
We all have our moments. Although I might inclinded to vote for a certain Mac user......if there was a poll. :laugh2:

I know that Hagbard uses a Mac Book and may be disagreeable sometimes but I would never call him the board's most arrogant prick....... why would you Said?:slap::laugh2:

shattered
12-04-2007, 11:31 PM
I picked the blue one.

Immanuel
12-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Looks to me like he is looking for people to say something like, "Nah, not you. You're a nice guy.". Well, the bad news for him is he ain't gonna get any of that. :D

Immie

Dilloduck
12-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Looks to me like he is looking for people to say something like, "Nah, not you. You're a nice guy.". Well, the bad news for him is he ain't gonna get any of that. :D

Immie

Jim admits to way too many faults to be accused of being arrogant---maybe he's just your basic, everyday prick ! :laugh2:

jimnyc
12-05-2007, 08:08 AM

Immie

Not at all, young man! Do a search on this board for "arrogant sarcastic prick". I've admitted to being one for many years now! I know who and what I am, and am proud of it! LOL

Just trying to lighten the mood, even in the cage section. Too much damned animosity lately. Wanted to show others that we are all perceived as pricks at one time or another, and 9 out of 10 times it's how you present yourself. I can mostly get away with being a prick (most of the time), if I keep it to being humorous, or by sticking to facts.

JohnDoe
12-05-2007, 08:15 AM
I picked Jim #2 because Jim #1 is a really sweet guy! There is no #3 or #4 imo.

jd :laugh2:

diuretic
12-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Jeez. I join the board. I think, yes, been to the States many times, consumer-driven economy, lots of choice for the individual (unlike here in Aus which pisses me off big time) and what do I get? Four frigging choices that aren't choices! Jeez I remember being in a Safeway in rural Oregon a few years ago and I got dizzy in the corn ships section just trying to choose (blue ones, wtf???). But here - damn it reminds me of being in Czechoslovakia in the bad old days (about two months before Brheznev kicked the bucket) and seeing frigging empty shelves and then rows of shelves with the same bloody item on them!

Sorry, I get flashbacks, I'll be fine in a moment.
Jimnyc, Jimnyc, Jimnyc, Jimnyc....you sure this isn't a Russian election? :laugh2:

Okay, I vote.....INFORMAL :laugh2:

diuretic
12-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Not at all, young man! Do a search on this board for "arrogant sarcastic prick". I've admitted to being one for many years now! I know who and what I am, and am proud of it! LOL

Just trying to lighten the mood, even in the cage section. Too much damned animosity lately. Wanted to show others that we are all perceived as pricks at one time or another, and 9 out of 10 times it's how you present yourself. I can mostly get away with being a prick (most of the time), if I keep it to being humorous, or by sticking to facts.

Pah! From what I've seen yer not even tryin' young whippersnapper, ya need years of practice to be a really good arrogant, sarcastic prick :laugh2:

Immanuel
12-05-2007, 08:19 AM

Hehe,

I was just being humorous as well.

I've yet to find you arrogant and I don't like arrogance mostly because I consider myself arrogant. Well, let me adjust that statement a bit. You are a fan of the arrogant Stealers!

Immaculate Reception my A$$. :D

Immie

dan
12-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Jimnyc, Jimnyc, Jimnyc, Jimnyc....you sure this isn't a Russian election? :laugh2:

Don't ask why, but this cracked me up.:laugh2::clap:

CockySOB
12-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't think we have anyone who calls themselves ArrogantPrick or the like, but there is a CockySOB on the board!

Joan
12-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Can I please vote more than once?

Abbey Marie
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Can I please vote more than once?

Joan, I think we all agree that you can just pick the winner! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
I would nominate myself, except for the fact that I am anatomically disqualified.
I could nominate others, but to do so would risk banishment.

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 07:37 PM

Not true! If you nominate me as "an arrogant prick who stinks of sarcasm" you would be fine, and describing me quite well! Just leave our decisions and duties out of it. Other than that, feel free to call us what you like, if it's in here anyway. You also seem to think that staff cannot be flamed within regular debates, which is not entirely true, especially if staff instigates it. I've started with plenty of people, but I don't use my powers for retaliation when they give it back just as good. I've told staff many times, as soon as they become personally involved in flaming that they are to take themselves out of the equation as far as moderating and ask another staff member if they have an issue within that thread.

Yurt
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
I would nominate myself, except for the fact that I am anatomically disqualified.

you already lost this argument up top...:rolleyes:

LiberalNation
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
5stringJeff for bein treated "special".

Yurt
12-06-2007, 10:07 PM

lay off the qualudes for a bit

and btw, I am sick and tired of this bullshit about people whining about the mods. if you have problem with the mod, alone, and not their "official" actions, PM them or bring up your legit point in the cage. Don't effing whine all over the board about how unfair life is because a mod has an opinion.

Kathianne
12-06-2007, 10:09 PM

and btw, I am sick and tired of this bullshit about people whining about the mods. if you have problem with the mod, alone, and not their "official" actions, PM them or bring up your legit point in the cage. Don't effing whine all over the board about how unfair life is because a mod has an opinion.

Agreed! I can't rep you, but would.

LiberalNation
12-06-2007, 10:10 PM
This is in the cage dear.

Mr. P
12-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Your vote doesn't count...yer a lesbo and most likely have never seen a prick, must less know what one is. :slap:

Psychoblues
12-07-2007, 02:58 AM
Why did you have to go there, mP?

Your vote doesn't count...yer a lesbo and most likely have never seen a prick, must less know what one is. :slap:

jimnyc has repeatedly mentioned his preference for a lightening of the converse. I really thought better of you than that!!!!!!!!!!! :salute::cheers2:

jackass
12-07-2007, 08:25 AM

What the F are you talking about?? 5stringJeff is probably one of the most trusted people on this site. Usually you have to do something wrong here to get special treatment. What kind of special treatment is he given?

jackass
12-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Agreed! I can't rep you, but would.

Gotcha!

Kathianne
12-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Gotcha!

Thank you! :cheers2:

LiberalNation
12-07-2007, 10:09 AM
What the F are you talking about?? 5stringJeff is probably one of the most trusted people on this site.
That's what I'm talkin about. That is why he's treated "special".

jimnyc
12-07-2007, 10:12 AM
That's what I'm talkin about. That is why he's treated "special".

LN, you called Jeff a jerk off in a thread as opposed to PM'n him if you have an issue. You were temp banned for this offense. You are now back, and we're glad you're here, and hope you can just put it behind you and enjoy the board.

But please, the entire board knows about Jeff's even handedness, fairness & demeanor towards others. He's the last person here who deserves to be called out as such. So let's just forget about the past, drop the discussion about staff/decisions, and move on to bashing each other one again based on real world politics.

Hagbard Celine
12-07-2007, 10:14 AM

Why do you feel the need to comment on this when you're not a mod?

LiberalNation
12-07-2007, 10:49 AM
But please, the entire board knows about Jeff's even handedness, fairness & demeanor towards others. He's the last person here who deserves to be called out as such.
That's the point. If directed at someone else it woulda been okay. I love raggin on people a board considers oh so fair and respectful aka "special".

So let's just forget about the past
You crazy, get over maybe but never forget. Actually I lean more towards hold a grudge forever.

darin
12-07-2007, 10:57 AM
That's the point. If directed at someone else it woulda been okay.

If it were directed at ANY of the staff, it wouldn't be okay. For all the BS we put up with...the staff earns a bit more...'protection'? than other forum members. That's the rules.

In fact, blatant flame-replies get deleted sometimes...but most of the time, it's a good way to get banned from a thread - regardless who the flame is directed towards.

Sir Evil
12-07-2007, 11:05 AM

Yeah I would nominate you as well if the poll was about stupidity, or most boring poster. Kind of hard to be arrogant without first being somewhat intelligent about what you post.

jimnyc
12-07-2007, 11:20 AM
You crazy, get over maybe but never forget. Actually I lean more towards hold a grudge forever.

Fine, bite me then! :finger3:

LiberalNation
12-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I would but.........

Immanuel
12-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Fine, bite me then! :finger3:

Are you sure you want to offer that? Think Lorainna Bobbitt or however you spell her name.

Immie

Yurt
12-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Why do you feel the need to comment on this when you're not a mod?

uh, hag, the comment was posted on a public forum, fair game :cheers2:

Hagbard Celine
12-07-2007, 02:50 PM
uh, hag, the comment was posted on a public forum, fair game :cheers2:

I'm sorry, but you've wandered into the private area. You'll need to leave now.

Yurt
12-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry, but you've wandered into the private area. You'll need to leave now.

the only thing wandering is your mind hag

trobinett
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Pah! From what I've seen yer not even tryin' young whippersnapper, ya need years of practice to be a really good arrogant, sarcastic prick :laugh2:

Seems reasonable, and correct.

Others may disagree.