PDA

View Full Version : Death Before Burkas

stephanie
12-05-2007, 04:21 AM
:clap:

By Kyle-Anne Shiver
Anyone who thinks I’ve spent the last 40 years of my life learning how to properly apply makeup and avoid bad-hair days, only to end up donning that hideous black thing at the command of some foreign guy with a severe case of Male-Chauvinist-Pig syndrome, is in for a fight.

Give me death before burkas!

Before the current high-tech, news-around-the-world-in-the-blink-of-an-eye age, I doubt many Americans would even know how the proverbial other half of the planet lives; but now we do. We can read about it every day, 24/7. We have pictures, videos yet. Even in some of the most repressive regimes on earth, some brave soul with a laptop, internet access and a cell phone/camera/camcorder manages to get the word out, and blast it around the globe instantaneously.

And in my opinion, the ultimate oppression of our age, no matter how one cares to cut it, slice it, dice it, whatever, is hands-down the subjugation of females – from birth to the grave – in places ruled by this cockamamie Sharia law. Liberals may be scared to call a spade a spade, but I’m not.

So, I’ll say it again, Give me death before burkas!

read the rest at..
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/12/death_before_burkas_1.html

Sertes
12-05-2007, 04:37 AM
The usual pile of... hypocrisy

As one of our top female news anchors told once "fake tits are just the western version of burka"

stephanie
12-05-2007, 04:54 AM

As one of our top female news anchors told once "fake tits are just the western version of burka"

How would you know...ya got some fake tits???

I think I would rather have fake tits, than have to submitt to having to wear a burka...

so we see how much you give a shit about women...it's either fake tits or a burka??? Neither makes any difference in you life...SO why should you care??
:laugh2:

Sertes
12-05-2007, 05:10 AM
How would you know...ya got some fake tits???
can ya come in from the twilight zone...soon.Pleeeeze?

:laugh2:

I know because a woman in TV is accepted first by her look then by what she can do, and it's hypocrite to tell otherwise, always looking for problems elsewere and never addressing ours, right?
Women putting implants under the skin to be accepted... I'm sorry if you never thought of that and now truth hurts, but looks like we're not so advanced after all, we make different mistakes but we still make them.

stephanie
12-05-2007, 05:19 AM
I know because a woman in TV is accepted first by her look then by what she can do, and it's hypocrite to tell otherwise, always looking for problems elsewhere and never addressing ours, right?
Women putting implants under the skin to be accepted... I'm sorry if you never thought of that and now truth hurts, but looks like we're not so advanced after all, we make different mistakes but we still make them.

I have the option of IMPANTING THOSE FAKE TITS IF I WANT...

In a lot of Islamic religions...they don't have a choice of NOT WEARING A BURKA...
the MEN should also be requried to wear one....

How do ya think you would look??

Sertes
12-05-2007, 05:30 AM
I have the option of IMPANTING THOSE FAKE TITS IF I WANT...

In a lot of Islamic religions...they don't have a choice of NOT WEARING A BURKA...
the MEN should also be requried to wear one....

How do ya think you would look??

Well two wrongs don't make one right - it's a saying we have in Italy, hope you get the meaning of it.

And it's hypocrite to point out other's mistakes when we do it ourselves

You can tell muslims doesn't accept gays, because we accept them
But I think you cannot blame them to force burkas on woman, because we force a strict image code on them too, with fake tits, thinning, and so on.

Just my opinion, don't take every post I make as a personal insult to you.

stephanie
12-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Well two wrongs don't make one right - it's a saying we have in Italy, hope you get the meaning of it.

You can tell Muslims doesn't accept gays, because we accept them
But I think you cannot blame them to force burkas on woman, because we force a strict image code on them too, with fake tits, thinning, and so on.

You really have got to kidding...

so all you post mean NOTHING??

Yet you all will sit back as long as you all have your freedom and not interject your opinion on another's oppression of their women as long as it doesnt make waves for you all...
Holy shit...that is whats scary around this world...
Everybody thinks we Americans think and worry too much about the rest of the world...And you all just sit back and do NOTHING...

Disgusting..

Us AMERICAN WOMEN have more balls then you men in you little town of Italy..Yikes..
We will not go down without a fight...sorry you all have given up...

Sertes
12-05-2007, 06:09 AM
You really have got to kidding...

so all you post mean NOTHING??

Yet you all will sit back as long as you all have your freedom and not interject your opinion on another's oppression of their women as long as it doesnt make waves for you all...
Holy shit...that is whats scary around this world...
Everybody thinks we Americans think and worry too much about the rest of the world...And you all just sit back and do NOTHING...

Disgusting..

Us AMERICAN WOMEN have more balls then you men in you little town of Italy..Yikes..
We will not go down without a fight...sorry you all have given up...

You take conclusions of your little rant too far.
You're angry at some wrongs? Nice, denouce them!
Don't blame me for pointing out ANOTHER mistake.
Address THEM ALL without hypocrisy, I say, and maybe address them all with a pinch of humility. That helps anyway.

stephanie
12-05-2007, 06:20 AM
You take conclusions of your little rant too far.
You're angry at some wrongs? Nice, denounce them!
Don't blame me for pointing out ANOTHER mistake.
Address THEM ALL without hypocrisy, I say, and maybe address them all with a pinch of humility. That helps anyway.

Huh???

being a help for humanity...is helping them help themselves...

Too bad you all forgot what that is like..

growing up here in the United States...is having to learn to survive and making it on your own...Maybe you weren't taught that...that's not our fault..
'

You should try it sometimes...it makes you a resourceful HUMAN BEING...and I still have the capacity to care for people who are down, but yet I expect to give them a hand up, and then see them make on their own...
Like me and Like the rest of us....Oh dear me...we should be asked to make it ON OUR OWN...:cheers2:

Sertes
12-05-2007, 06:41 AM
Huh???

being a help for humanity...is helping them help themselves...

Too bad you all forgot what that is like..

That's just what I'm doing here: help you remember there are closer problems, if you really want to address them despite arrogance.

Pointing the finger to afghanistan and how they treat woman is easy
Pointing the finger to ourselves and how we treat women is thougher

stephanie
12-05-2007, 06:50 AM
That's just what I'm doing here: help you remember there are closer problems, if you really want to address them despite arrogance.

Pointing the finger to afghanistan and how they treat woman is easy
Pointing the finger to ourselves and how we treat women is thougher

Please explain you post??

from what I have seen...you have degraded us in the United States as being the bad guy??

diuretic
12-05-2007, 06:56 AM
I like high heels on women, it accentuates their calves and thighs right up to their buttocks. Even better in a tight skirt. I hate it when women wear slacks and flat shoes, it's so...utilitarian.

stephanie
12-05-2007, 06:59 AM
I like high heels on women, it accentuates their calves and thighs right up to their buttocks. Even better in a tight skirt. I hate it when women wear slacks and flat shoes, it's so...utilitarian.

AH YES...

When you all have to protect your women....
:dance:

Sertes
12-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Please explain you post??

from what I have seen...you have degraded us in the United States as being the bad guy??

Why, you're so arrogant you believe you do it all right, in the United States?

Feel safe, I was talking about western society, and how people like the one you quoted in the first message believe it's their right to point the finger toward others while pretending to not see closer problems.

Like I wrote, if you want to hunt down a muslim, ask him how he treats gays, just as those students asked ahmadinejad in the college, because we treat gays fairly and they don't.

But don't pretend we treat women better here than in muslim nations, because "we westerns as a whole" have no real respect for the human woman just like them.
Again: count the number of anchor women with small (natural) tits or with a genuine, fat round look, count the number of women that get respected by their opinions before their look.
If the count is high enough you can go back lecture muslims.
If not maybe you've a closer battle to fight, rather than burka

diuretic
12-05-2007, 07:49 AM
AH YES...

When you all have to protect your women....
:dance:

I feel like I should do a sort of John Wayne imitation right now.

Nah, can't be bothered :laugh2:

Anyway it's summer, slacks and sensible shoes have been discarded for summer dresses and strappy shoes and cleavage. I ain't complainin' :coffee:

jimnyc
12-05-2007, 08:04 AM
But don't pretend we treat women better here than in muslim nations, because "we westerns as a whole" have no real respect for the human woman just like them.
Again: count the number of anchor women with small (natural) tits or with a genuine, fat round look, count the number of women that get respected by their opinions before their look.
If the count is high enough you can go back lecture muslims.
If not maybe you've a closer battle to fight, rather than burka

First off, speak for yourself and not for the masses. Not all of us judge based solely on the appearance of a woman. And not only that, but these women in the US on TV that you speak of have a CHOICE to do their jobs and a CHOICE to make enhancements to their images and a CHOICE as to whether or not they want to be seen that way.

Personally, I don't judge in that manner. My best example is Condoleeza Rice. She doesn't have fake tits, and quite honestly, really isn't a beautiful woman. BUT, I do see her as a beautiful woman, because of her extreme intelligence and the way she speaks and carries herself.

Some of the best women, and top rated in the TV industry, or very aged or just plain looking. Of course there are a handful of women on the broadcasts that seem like they are there simply for eye candy to appease the viewers, but that's IS NOT the norm, or you are simply uneducated on the issue.

How would Condi be fairing if she lived somewhere where they were under Shariah law? Would her intelligence and knowledge of the world allow her to be used to her fullest capacity?

We have our faults in how women are perceived here in the US, but it's all by choice. The issue at hand here is women being FORCED to be a certain way, while the men get the run of the world.

What happens when a man beats a woman in the US? He gets immediately arrested for domestic abuse and will have a long shot of being found innocent of charges.

What happens if a man rapes a woman in the US?

And a serious question of you don't mind, what happens if a woman accuses a man of raping her in a location under Sharia law?

Please don't try to compare the rights of women in the US to that of women in those regions. It's laughable to think that we aren't ten fold better in our treatment towards women.

diuretic
12-05-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't care as long as they have high-heeled shoes and wear tight skirts. They don't have to wear them but they look mighty fine when they do. :cool:

jimnyc
12-05-2007, 08:13 AM
I don't care as long as they have high-heeled shoes and wear tight skirts. They don't have to wear them but they look mighty fine when they do. :cool:

Oh, no doubt! I'm not claiming to not like the women with the looks! I am a professional pervert, after all! :)

diuretic
12-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Oh, no doubt! I'm not claiming to not like the women with the looks! I am a professional pervert, after all! :)

Youse is a bloke, we know youse is a professional pervert...it's our male birthright :laugh2:

gabosaurus
12-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Go back to the kitchen. And remember, if you are not married by the time you are 30, you are a man-hating lesbian. Women need to shut up, pop out kids on a regular basis and submit to their male masters. :rolleyes:

MtnBiker
12-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Gabby have you been fitted for a burka?

April15
12-05-2007, 04:28 PM
That females feel the need for implants is a part of the advertising industry influence on Americans, male and female. When a person has to appear smart before sounding smart society has a problem. Some of the wisest people in the world had a disorganized look.

And I like a nice slope on a womens breast not a basketball look. I am a man so I can say this.

Pale Rider
12-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Well two wrongs don't make one right -

You just inadvertently ADMITTED forcing women to wear a burka is wrong.

What ever you have to say in defense of it from this point on is horse shit.

Hagbard Celine
12-05-2007, 05:46 PM
....Liberals may be scared to call a spade a spade, but I’m not.

F*ck you. I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. How's this for a spade? Burkas have nothing to do with liberals. If you have a point to make, then make it, but leave the bullsh*t out. The f*cktard knuckledragger who wrote this article is an imbecile. Sharia law has nothing to do with liberalism. The subjugation of women has nothing to do with liberalism. F*cking Islam has nothing to do with liberalism. The fact that there is evil in the world has nothing to do with liberals either. So f*ck off.
No, you didn't "strike a chord" with me. So f*ck off again. This sectarian bullsh*t driven entirely by the far-right conservative faction of our society needs to end. Yes I am a liberal. NO I don't support the subjugation of women. I'm not the reason bad things happen in the world. Is that clear enough for you?

stephanie
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
F*ck you. I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. How's this for a spade? Burkas have nothing to do with liberals. If you have a point to make, then make it, but leave the bullsh*t out. The f*cktard knuckledragger who wrote this article is an imbecile. Sharia law has nothing to do with liberalism. The subjugation of women has nothing to do with liberalism. F*cking Islam has nothing to do with liberalism. The fact that there is evil in the world has nothing to do with liberals either. So f*ck off.
No, you didn't "strike a chord" with me. So f*ck off again. This sectarian bullsh*t driven entirely by the far-right conservative faction of our society needs to end. Yes I am a liberal. NO I don't support the subjugation of women. I'm not the reason bad things happen in the world. Is that clear enough for you?

Goodness...maybe she wasn't talking about you..There are liberals in other countries ya know..:cheers2:

April15
12-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Two wrongs don't make right but three lefts do!

diuretic
12-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Two wrongs don't make right but three lefts do!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM

You obviously have NO clue what you are talking about. Do you even have an inkling why mooslims FORCE their women to cover up?

Because the men cannot control themselves to see the woman uncovered. Allah, therefore, ordained, that the women should cover so as not to tempt the men.

That is a FACT jack!

Yurt
12-05-2007, 11:43 PM

you seem edgy lately

:huddle:

its ok, its all ok....

gabosaurus
12-06-2007, 12:40 PM
I've actually worn a burka. One of my grad seminars last year met with a Muslim womens group, to discuss mutual issues. Not the most comfortable item of clothing ever, but certainly no worse than heels.
Understanding always triumphs over hatred. Not that any of you ConReps would know.

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 12:44 PM
you seem edgy lately

:huddle:

its ok, its all ok....

I don't like winter. Being cold makes me mad.

Pale Rider
12-06-2007, 02:00 PM

Move.

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Move.

Don't tell me what to do P. Rider!!!:eek:

Nukeman
12-06-2007, 03:39 PM
I've actually worn a burka. One of my grad seminars last year met with a Muslim womens group, to discuss mutual issues. Not the most comfortable item of clothing ever, but certainly no worse than heels.
Understanding always triumphs over hatred. Not that any of you ConReps would know.
But Gab. heres the deal IT WAS YOUR CHOICE to do so no one MADE you do it. You did it out of repect for the women not because some Mosulim man made you because he cant control himself....

There is the BIG difference... No one is forced to "GET A BOOB JOB" as sertes assertes..

So this whole comparison is rediculas.......

manu1959
12-06-2007, 03:47 PM

fake tits are a choice......burkas are not.....

manu1959
12-06-2007, 03:49 PM

You can tell muslims doesn't accept gays, because we accept them

this is rich comming from an italian given your alls obsession with fashion and style...

Nukeman
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
this is rich comming from an italian given your alls obsession with fashion and style...
Lets not forget how they oggle and stare at women and make rude comments all the time

manu1959
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Lets not forget how they oggle and stare at women and make rude comments all the time

yes....my poor blonde girlfriend had a very difficult time when we were there....

Pale Rider
12-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Don't tell me what to do P. Rider!!!:eek:

You really DO hate winter... :laugh:

Yurt
12-07-2007, 01:20 AM

don't you live in Georgia? Dude I was born there, what are you talking about?

Wildwood, Chattanooga hospital birth, but, wildwood is my birth.