Hugh Lincoln
12-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Democrat arrested trying to have sex with underage boy:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1203072senate1.html

Kathianne
12-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Democrat arrested trying to have sex with underage boy:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1203072senate1.html

I thought that was only for Republican lawmakers and Catholic priests. You mean there are 'other' pedophiles?

Nukeman
12-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I thought that was only for Republican lawmakers and Catholic priests. You mean there are 'other' pedophiles?

SHHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell TM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh Lincoln
12-05-2007, 07:30 PM

For a Democrat sex scandal to be newsworthy, it would have to involve animals, death, boys, girls and military-grade explosives, all in the same hotel room.

JohnDoe
12-05-2007, 08:38 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell TM!!!!!!!!!!!!

shucks, seems as though you just have lost your mind Nuke....:poke:

TM posted this yesterday, and YOU responded to the thread....hmmmm, soooo, tell us, are you just trying to cause trouble, where there isn't any?

so much for honesty.....???? :slap:

ok, it is possible you could have forgotten the thread from yesterday but geez, it wasn't even 24 hours ago?

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=9367

jd

Nukeman
12-06-2007, 07:08 AM
shucks, seems as though you just have lost your mind Nuke....:poke:

TM posted this yesterday, and YOU responded to the thread....hmmmm, soooo, tell us, are you just trying to cause trouble, where there isn't any?

so much for honesty.....???? :slap:

ok, it is possible you could have forgotten the thread from yesterday but geez, it wasn't even 24 hours ago?

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=9367

jdYou know I debated with myself about pointing this out to hugh but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to jab at TM. She sees things in her own way and REFUSES to answer straight forward questions put to her and REFUSES to consider an alternative viewpoint on ANY subject. Soo I chose to jab her a little in this thread.... :banana::dunno:

Is the bolded part in your post an insult towards me??? If so I have to ask why? I cant remember where I have come out and openly insulted you or your intligence! I think TM is a big girl and can defend herself, dont you?

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Poor, poor persecuted conservatives! Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaa! Life is soooo hard for you. What a joke. Now that one Democrat has been caught in a disgusting sex affair, I guess we can forget all the Republicans who have also been caught in same and pretend like sexual deviance is a "lib" problem. Ugh.

JohnDoe
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
You know I debated with myself about pointing this out to hugh but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to jab at TM. She sees things in her own way and REFUSES to answer straight forward questions put to her and REFUSES to consider an alternative viewpoint on ANY subject. Soo I chose to jab her a little in this thread.... :banana::dunno:

Is the bolded part in your post an insult towards me??? If so I have to ask why? I cant remember where I have come out and openly insulted you or your intligence! I think TM is a big girl and can defend herself, dont you?

good morning nuke,
No, no, no.... it was not an insult nuke, I was just trying to find a way to give you a "way out" of my previous part of the post! I was not defending her, just pointing out that I had read this same information in a thread that she posted yesterday.

and you all are free to continue to make fun of her and cut her down all you like, I have not interfered with that for months now, BUT in this case, where she had posted a thread on this herself, I thought it was unnecessary and I would have spoken up if it were anyone that you chose or anyone chose to tease like this.....

jd

Hugh Lincoln
12-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Poor, poor persecuted conservatives! Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaa! Life is soooo hard for you. What a joke. Now that one Democrat has been caught in a disgusting sex affair, I guess we can forget all the Republicans who have also been caught in same and pretend like sexual deviance is a "lib" problem. Ugh.

Oh, please. When you get one, you get one!